Forums/Armchair-GM

They have the cap space to do it

Créé par: Pullero
Équipe: 2022-23 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 24 févr. 2023
Publié: 24 févr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Cap friendly says that the Rangers will have 900k of deadline cap space. Once we remove the cap hits of Kravtsov, Leschyshyn and Harpur we have around 3mil of cap space left. Then once theres a 3rd team involved that retaines another 50% of Kane’s cap hit they’ll be under the cap.

Correct me if I’m wrong
Transactions
NYR
  1. Kane, Patrick (5 250 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Kravtsov, Vitali
  2. Leschyshyn, Jake
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
NYR
    Kane, Patrick
    ($2,625,000 retained)
    ANA
    1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (COL)
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2082 500 000 $79 303 969 $0 $3 700 000 $3 196 031 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    C, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
    -2 625 000 $-2 625 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 7
    5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance50 000 $$50K)
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    DD
    RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    24 févr. 2023 à 7 h 42
    Banni
    Rejoint: févr. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,216
    Sounds right. I'd remove the 1st though. Drury sounded adamant he wasn't trading it. Rangers are basically bidding against themselves. It's Rangers or nothing for Kane it seems.
    AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 3
    NYR27
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 66
    Quoting: MorHitzSeider
    Sounds right. I'd remove the 1st though. Drury sounded adamant he wasn't trading it. Rangers are basically bidding against themselves. It's Rangers or nothing for Kane it seems.

I can't believe this actually may happen lol...
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 4
    Banni
    Quoting: Ab27
    I can't believe this actually may happen lol...

Things have lined up quite well for Drury. Tarasenko and Kane? Nice work. 👍
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 13
    NYR27
    Things have lined up quite well for Drury. Tarasenko and Kane? Nice work. 👍

I take it you're a Detroit fan, thanks for putting a whooping on us last night! Copp looked good, I do miss him.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 15
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,675

That is ENTIRELY speculation at this point. Kane and his agent haven't said anything.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 16
    Banni
    I take it you're a Detroit fan, thanks for putting a whooping on us last night! Copp looked good, I do miss him.

We needed the win more than the Rangers did. Plus we weren't facing Shesterkin. But we'll take it. Copp gets a bad rap from Red Wings fans but I like what he brings to the team.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 18
    Banni
    Quoting: Garak
    That is ENTIRELY speculation at this point. Kane and his agent haven't said anything.

For Chicago's sake I hope Kane gets a better return. I've defended his value on CFACGM forever it seems. Especially with Leafs fans. Engvall and a 3rd for Kane man. I'm just going by the current info. But Kane even said himself recently that you can't believe everything that is out there. It does seem very Ranger biased. We'll know in a week, I guess.
    Garak a aimé ceci.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 37
    For Chicago's sake I hope Kane gets a better return. I've defended his value on CFACGM forever it seems. Especially with Leafs fans. Engvall and a 3rd for Kane man. I'm just going by the current info. But Kane even said himself recently that you can't believe everything that is out there. It does seem very Ranger biased. We'll know in a week, I guess.

I know you have. But, this entire narrative is coming out of NY and Rangers fans. It's all the casuals coming out of the woodworks at deadline time, that will just disappear for the rest of the year. It was provoked by a writer from a small Isles publication, probably to troll Rangers fans, and Pierre Lebrun speculating on things with no actual facts to back it up. Offering a late 2nd and scraps for Kaner under any conditions is straight up disrespectful, and accepting that is even worse. Kaner has not made any decision and his agent has listed a handful of interested teams. If they take a 2nd for him, there better be at least one very good prospect coming back. Kravstov and Leschyshyn are essentially value-less scraps.

They are just pivoting to a new narrative because Kane proved them all wrong. Notice how most of the talk about his hip has silenced since he went and (almost) single handedly won 5 games in a row for CHI? Everyone just wants something for nothing and they'll say anything to support that narrative. He has earned the right to make a decision on his future, but he has no right to hamstring CHI and expect them to take it up the rear to make it happen. There are plenty of other players they could trade away to help CHI get back to the bottom of the standings if that is the most important thing.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 47
    Banni
    I know you have. But, this entire narrative is coming out of NY and Rangers fans. It's all the casuals coming out of the woodworks at deadline time, that will just disappear for the rest of the year. It was provoked by a writer from a small Isles publication, probably to troll Rangers fans, and Pierre Lebrun speculating on things with no actual facts to back it up. Offering a late 2nd and scraps for Kaner under any conditions is straight up disrespectful, and accepting that is even worse. Kaner has not made any decision and his agent has listed a handful of interested teams. If they take a 2nd for him, there better be at least one very good prospect coming back. Kravstov and Leschyshyn are essentially value-less scraps.

They are just pivoting to a new narrative because Kane proved them all wrong. Notice how most of the talk about his hip has silenced since he went and (almost) single handedly won 5 games in a row for CHI? Everyone just wants something for nothing and they'll say anything to support that narrative. He has earned the right to make a decision on his future, but he has no right to hamstring CHI and expect them to take it up the rear to make it happen. There are plenty of other players they could trade away to help CHI get back to the bottom of the standings if that is the most important thing.

Red Wings fans have gone through the same thing with Bertuzzi. Bert isn't in Kane's class of course. But the whole "wanting something for nothing" thing is very similar. Even though Red Wings aren't sellers we still see fans of playoff teams trading for him. It's ridiculous.

I remember years ago when PJ Stock made up a trade rumour about Phil Kessel. Eklund literally ripped it off and posted it on his Hockey buzz site. 5 minutes later Stock said he made it up. He was proving a point. Now those of us who have an actual brain knows Ek's rumours are worth a pile of dog 💩.

But it makes me wonder where these "writers" are getting their info from? Like who do Elliotte Friedman's "thoughts" become trade rumours? He'll say "I'm wondering if..." Well don't we do this on CFACGM? Speculate?
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 47
    NYR27

As a Rangers fan, I agree 100% that he should obtain more, at least a 1st. I still will be surprised if they can even make it work cap-wise, however they did only play with 11 fwds last night to seep Krav and Lesh out of the line up for "trade reasons" so something seems to be coming. My prediction is that Kane just stays put at this point. Although it would make for a very interesting playoffs if they got Kane, I just think there are too many moving pieces to actually make it work. I would prefer not to give up another 1st rd pick for anyone at this point.
    Garak a aimé ceci.
    24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 49
    Banni
    Modifié 24 févr. 2023 à 8 h 57
    Red Wings fans have gone through the same thing with Bertuzzi. Bert isn't in Kane's class of course. But the whole "wanting something for nothing" thing is very similar. Even though Red Wings aren't sellers we still see fans of playoff teams trading for him. It's ridiculous.

I remember years ago when PJ Stock made up a trade rumour about Phil Kessel. Eklund literally ripped it off and posted it on his Hockey buzz site. 5 minutes later Stock said he made it up. He was proving a point. Now those of us who have an actual brain know Ek's rumours are worth a pile of dog 💩.

But it makes me wonder where these "writers" are getting their info from? Like why do Elliotte Friedman's "thoughts" become trade rumours? He'll say "I'm wondering if..." Well don't we do this on CFACGM? Speculate?
    Garak a aimé ceci.
    24 févr. 2023 à 9 h 1

Yeah. People create entire narratives based on other peoples speculation and spout it as truth constantly. It's maddening. Even in last place, the chances CHI gets Bedard are pretty low. Selling off Kane for peanuts doesn't change that, and we can't bet on that. There is plenty of talent in this draft and beyond and there are plenty of ways to get back to the bottom of the standings. Getting Bedard would be great, but we don't need to take it up the rear just for a slightly better chance of getting him.
    24 févr. 2023 à 9 h 6
    As a Rangers fan, I agree 100% that he should obtain more, at least a 1st. I still will be surprised if they can even make it work cap-wise, however they did only play with 11 fwds last night to seep Krav and Lesh out of the line up for "trade reasons" so something seems to be coming. My prediction is that Kane just stays put at this point. Although it would make for a very interesting playoffs if they got Kane, I just think there are too many moving pieces to actually make it work. I would prefer not to give up another 1st rd pick for anyone at this point.

Yeah. It's possible but not likely. It'll be hard to make it work without severely diminishing the value in one way or another.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage