SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Barbi to Dallas for 2 D Prospects

Créé par: BDW
Publié: 21 févr. 2023 à 12 h 54
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 51/185 (28%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Stars de DallasStars de Dallas

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Harley, ThomasExempté du ballottageStars de DallasMineures-0 $011---0000--
Kyrou, ChristianStars de DallasListe de réserve-0 $001---------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH50%310 135 $011---56101828--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial582 343 $2147632510
Variation-310 135 $10-1000
Final272 208 $ (↓)22 (↑)4762 (↓)2510101828

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH50%310 135 $011---56101828--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Harley, ThomasExempté du ballottageStars de DallasMineures-0 $011---0000--
Kyrou, ChristianStars de DallasListe de réserve-0 $001---------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-208 811 $2348645713
Variation310 135 $-101000
Final101 324 $ (↑)22 (↓)4865 (↑)5713-10-18-28
How is the package for Barbashev?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 5
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,419
I get the brother thing, but younger Kyrou is not quite so good. But if we can get Harley for Barby, that's certainly fine with me.
21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: mokumboi
I get the brother thing, but younger Kyrou is not quite so good. But if we can get Harley for Barby, that's certainly fine with me.

From what I've seen, Christian is raw but has potential and seems to have a similar skating ability as Jordan. It's worth a flier on for sure. Would love to get Harley though.

Think realistically for both, Blues would have to add a late round pick as both of these guys are 1st and 2nd round picks. If the asking price for Barbi is a 1st (would probably be a 2nd), I think Barbi and a later pick (4th at the earliest) could make it happen. Add some more prospects, never a bad thing. Plus with Dallas in the division and multiple bidders or Barbi, could expect an overpay slightly... hopefully
21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 27
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,419
Quoting: wozniwack
From what I've seen, Christian is raw but has potential and seems to have a similar skating ability as Jordan. It's worth a flier on for sure. Would love to get Harley though.

Think realistically for both, Blues would have to add a late round pick as both of these guys are 1st and 2nd round picks. If the asking price for Barbi is a 1st (would probably be a 2nd), I think Barbi and a later pick (4th at the earliest) could make it happen. Add some more prospects, never a bad thing. Plus with Dallas in the division and multiple bidders or Barbi, could expect an overpay slightly... hopefully

C Kyrou absolutely does not skate like Jordan. Not even close. And he's a tiny RD. Not interesting at all, really.
21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 36
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,048
Don't see Dallas and St. Louis being good trade partners for Barbashev. St. Louis is going to want a division rival to pay more for him and Dallas isn't in the business of helping a division rival speed up a rebuild/retool by acquiescing to the price St. Louis will want.

If they weren't in the same division, I'd say that Harley for Barbashev is pretty close to fair value, assuming an extension for Barbashev was agreed upon at the time of the trade.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mokumboi
C Kyrou absolutely does not skate like Jordan. Not even close. And he's a tiny RD. Not interesting at all, really.

I wouldn't really mind taking a flyer on him at least. At 19, can still grow (not too likely) and can add some weight. Currently listed to be the same height and a little heavier than Perunovich.

Plus he's putting up some solid numbers in the OHL this year as a defenseman (granted it is a high scoring league)
21 févr. 2023 à 13 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TheMooterus
Don't see Dallas and St. Louis being good trade partners for Barbashev. St. Louis is going to want a division rival to pay more for him and Dallas isn't in the business of helping a division rival speed up a rebuild/retool by acquiescing to the price St. Louis will want.

If they weren't in the same division, I'd say that Harley for Barbashev is pretty close to fair value, assuming an extension for Barbashev was agreed upon at the time of the trade.

That's the only caveat here is them being division rivals. I think Dallas will look elsewhere and have Barbi be a last resort kind of option. But they should be in a win-now mode since the west is so open this year. Trade for Barbi and give up a future piece in an attempt to win it all this year? I think it's possible, just unlikely for the reasons you had said, but with it being in the same division the Blues would want more from Dallas than any other team for the same reason

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage