SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Is this enough for Nashville to get Pinto or too much

Créé par: Augustus
Publié: 7 janv. 2023 à 17 h 33
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 96/185 (52%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Trenin, YakovPredators de NashvilleLNH-882 162 $011---335712--
Fabbro, DantePredators de NashvilleLNH-1 245 405 $011---35167--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pinto, ShaneExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-480 000 $011---3810717--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 487 602 $2244623712
Variation1 647 567 $-1-1-10-10
Final3 135 169 $ (↑)21 (↓)43 (↓)61 (↓)36 (↓)124-6-2

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pinto, ShaneExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-480 000 $011---3810717--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Trenin, YakovPredators de NashvilleLNH-882 162 $011---335712--
Fabbro, DantePredators de NashvilleLNH-1 245 405 $011---35167--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 367 398 $2045683513
Variation-1 647 567 $111010
Final1 719 831 $ (↓)21 (↑)46 (↑)69 (↑)36 (↑)13-462
7 janv. 2023 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 886
Pinto will kinda be stuck behind Norris and Stutzle, unless Ottawa moves him or Stutzle to wing, forcing Giroux to 3rd line. Trenin would come in to be 3rd line center in Ottawa, hoping Fabbro doesn't dud in the new digs, and adding a pick. Does Ottawa say no?
7 janv. 2023 à 17 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Of course Duchene and Johansen are there in Nashville, but with less term than Norris and Stutzle, and one of them would easily be moved to wing if Pinto showed better as a C
7 janv. 2023 à 19 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
We have too many Cs here in Nashville. No need for Pinto
7 janv. 2023 à 23 h 58
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,310
I doubt Nashville would trade Fabbro for Pinto straight up.
8 janv. 2023 à 13 h 33
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 434
Quoting: MoxNix
I doubt Nashville would trade Fabbro for Pinto straight up.

I disagree with this. If the Senators were offering Pinto alone for Fabbro, the Predators would call in the trade before Dorion sobered up and realized what he did.

Fabbro is an almost 25 year old #5 D. He is arbitration eligible, and only has 2 more years of team control. Given the flat cap, that is a really important aspect to consider.

Pinto is a 22 year old 3C, who has shown some offensive upside. Given that he went the College route and was hurt last season, this is his first full season in the NHL. He is on pace for 20 goals. He has 5 more years of team control, and won't have much leverage this off season since he won't be eligible for an offer sheet or for arbitration.

Zero chance the Senators trade Pinto. They will get him on a nice 2-3 year bridge deal because of the (near) flat cap and his complete lack of leverage. Pinto will re-sign for 2.XX x 2-3 years and play 16+ minutes a night as their 3C. If they trade Pinto for a #4-5 D, it has to be someone cost controlled in a similar way, who similar to Pinto has upside. It doesn't make much sense to trade him for a 25 year old arbitration eligible D who hasn't progressed much beyond a #5 role.

Fabbro is not going to generate a big return. Anyone who thinks he will is 2-3 years late on his value. Arbitration eligibility will make it difficult for a team to acquire him without an extension agreed upon. A team will have to REALLY like him to do that, since it is going to be yet another buyer's market this summer.
Augustus a aimé ceci.
8 janv. 2023 à 13 h 59
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,310
Modifié 8 janv. 2023 à 14 h 9
Quoting: budgeteam
I disagree with this. If the Senators were offering Pinto alone for Fabbro, the Predators would call in the trade before Dorion sobered up and realized what he did.

Fabbro is an almost 25 year old #5 D. He is arbitration eligible, and only has 2 more years of team control. Given the flat cap, that is a really important aspect to consider.

Pinto is a 22 year old 3C, who has shown some offensive upside. Given that he went the College route and was hurt last season, this is his first full season in the NHL. He is on pace for 20 goals. He has 5 more years of team control, and won't have much leverage this off season since he won't be eligible for an offer sheet or for arbitration.

Zero chance the Senators trade Pinto. They will get him on a nice 2-3 year bridge deal because of the (near) flat cap and his complete lack of leverage. Pinto will re-sign for 2.XX x 2-3 years and play 16+ minutes a night as their 3C. If they trade Pinto for a #4-5 D, it has to be someone cost controlled in a similar way, who similar to Pinto has upside. It doesn't make much sense to trade him for a 25 year old arbitration eligible D who hasn't progressed much beyond a #5 role.

Fabbro is not going to generate a big return. Anyone who thinks he will is 2-3 years late on his value. Arbitration eligibility will make it difficult for a team to acquire him without an extension agreed upon. A team will have to REALLY like him to do that, since it is going to be yet another buyer's market this summer.

Fabbro may be on the 3rd pair in Nashville but in Ottawa he'd be on the 1st or 2nd pairing. He'd be an upgrade on Hamonic and Holden and could very well wind up ahead of Zub on the depth chart too. A top 4 D for an injury prone bottom 6 C, Nashville says no.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Pinto. He's not terrible, if he stops getting injured he could end up a good middle 6 forward maybe even have top 6 potential, but until he actually does it he isn't worth trading a 24 year old top 4 RD for.

IMO Fabbro would likely be paired with Sanderson which could wind up being a better pairing than Chabot and Zub.
Augustus a aimé ceci.
8 janv. 2023 à 14 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 8 janv. 2023 à 14 h 28
Quoting: MoxNix
Fabbro may be on the 3rd pair in Nashville but in Ottawa he'd be on the 1st or 2nd pairing. He'd be an upgrade on Hamonic and Holden and could very well wind up ahead of Zub on the depth chart too. A top 4 D for an injury prone bottom 6 C, Nashville says no.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Pinto. He's not terrible, if he stops getting injured he could end up a good middle 6 forward maybe even have top 6 potential, but until he actually does it he isn't worth trading a 24 year old top 4 RD for.

IMO Fabbro would likely be paired with Sanderson which could wind up being a better pairing than Chabot and Zub.

As usual, I get a lot of my trade ideas by reading around.. the latest I read on the Predators was a piece on their website asking what a rebuild would look like for them.. first came the Saros to Buffalo proposal I made, now this one - in that article and one other, Fabbro was considered "the odd man out" just because of cap concerns, and likely the issue budgeteam brought up about arb eligibility.. the writer suggested the Predators could try and shop Fabbro for scoring help and bring up someone like Jordan Gross full-time.

Of course, that's all just one writer's opinion and speculation, but sometimes when you don't have any inside knowledge, you gotta run with what you're reading about things!

Furthermore, Pinto is all about potential right now - obviously he hasn't proved he can play a full season and put up productive numbers, it's a chance the Preds would have to take in this deal.
9 janv. 2023 à 14 h 13
HockeyBeaver
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 0
No. Pinto has one of the top f o win percentage for past 3 seasons. Plus the trio of ND pinto sanderson and kleven soon is going to be fun to watch

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage