Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2086 500 000 $83 579 417 $450 000 $500 000 $2 920 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 31
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,643
Quoting: Caniac2000
If you say so, respectfully disagree. Especially on Horvat, but to each their own.

Pettersson is much better than Horvat and Miller. He is an elite 2 way forward, much better defensively than both Horvat and Miller combined. He is in no way a 3C, you are just being ridiculous. He also has a higher ceiling than both
BeautifulIdiot a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 38
AusCanuck
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 113
Bear >>>>>>> Pearson stop it. Garland is at best a 3rd line guy, and 3rd line guys don't return top RD. ESPECIALLY not Scott Morrow. You coughing up Petterssen ++++++ for him right now.

Delusional hahahaha
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,220
Quoting: AusCanuck
Delusional hahahaha

Argue it. Let's go if you think it's delusion. I'll just show you why you're wrong hahahaha
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 48
Canucks fan
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,054
Quoting: Juiceman
Jack Rathbone for Sebastian Aho

They better add five 1st rounders to make it fair
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 50
AusCanuck
Argue it. Let's go if you think it's delusion. I'll just show you why you're wrong hahahaha

Have you been hearing voices other people haven’t been able to hear? Seeing things other people haven’t seen? Has anyone been trying to communicate with you, sending you messages? Are you worried anyone’s following you?
Juiceman a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2022 à 20 h 52
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,643

Explain to me how a "just a third line forward" can be top 30 in 5v5 points in the entire league? Tell me why an NCAA prospect is worth an elite first line center ++++++++?
25 oct. 2022 à 22 h 6
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
He is the biggest homer on the site. bigger than the girard avalanche guys.

He is or I am?
25 oct. 2022 à 22 h 26
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Ah, you're clueless okay. De Haan has nothing to do with Bear. He's a LD, not a RD. He was signed for handed balance. Coghlan wasn't "a throw in" he was the sweetner to eat all 7 million of pacioretty. And Chatfield right now just looks fantastic. He's probably the 3rd best D man on the team so far this season.

You then say Bear ends up on waivers, except, if he was going to go on waivers, they'd have done it during the roster dump at the end of preseason to squeak him through. Bear would be the best RD in Vancouver by a large margin. He's a good player. Pearson on the other hand is a 3rd liner that plays a far less valuable position, is worse than Bear, makes more money, and is older. Give your head a shake.

Actually no I am not clueless, DeHaan can play both sides, Nucks were interested in bringing him in on a PTO. Coghlan was a throw in but also a sweetener, he is a decent defencman but he isnt some world breaker. Bear would not be the best RD in Van. As much crap as myers gets, The team falls apart without him, he is a sold defensive defenceman who can put up big minutes. I would be terrified if Bear were to play more than 17 mins in a night for the nucks, if that were the case the wheels are probably falling off the wagon. He is not worth much more than a 4th.

Pearson does play a less valuable position, but he brings intangables, can play up in the lineup quite well, can play on special teams. Bear doesn't have anything. He is ok defencively, but doesnt produce. He was traded just last off season for a winger who is undoubtedly worse than pearson.

the reason why they kept bear is because Pesce was injured and they didnt want to lose him for free, they might be able to get a 4th for him but thats better than nothing, I think that if the interest fades there will be a taker on the waiver wire.
25 oct. 2022 à 23 h 21
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 15,037
Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
He is or I am?

Caniac
25 oct. 2022 à 23 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AusCanuck
Have you been hearing voices other people haven’t been able to hear? Seeing things other people haven’t seen? Has anyone been trying to communicate with you, sending you messages? Are you worried anyone’s following you?

Bro, if you need a mental asylum, that's a problem. I'm able to live a normal life and I wish you the best with whatever you're going through but I'm going to kindly ask you not project your fallacies on me. I can back up what I say with stats, numbers, and comparables. All you have is "Delusion" "Are you crazy" so either shush, or give me a reason. Either way, I'm going to back up my argument the second you provide a valid case.
25 oct. 2022 à 23 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
Actually no I am not clueless, DeHaan can play both sides, Nucks were interested in bringing him in on a PTO. Coghlan was a throw in but also a sweetener, he is a decent defencman but he isnt some world breaker. Bear would not be the best RD in Van. As much crap as myers gets, The team falls apart without him, he is a sold defensive defenceman who can put up big minutes. I would be terrified if Bear were to play more than 17 mins in a night for the nucks, if that were the case the wheels are probably falling off the wagon. He is not worth much more than a 4th.

Pearson does play a less valuable position, but he brings intangables, can play up in the lineup quite well, can play on special teams. Bear doesn't have anything. He is ok defencively, but doesnt produce. He was traded just last off season for a winger who is undoubtedly worse than pearson.

the reason why they kept bear is because Pesce was injured and they didnt want to lose him for free, they might be able to get a 4th for him but thats better than nothing, I think that if the interest fades there will be a taker on the waiver wire.

You're on acid if you think a top 6 RD with team control is going to be waived. He's actually better offensively than defensively. His issue is that he suffers from what I call Jordan Staal syndrome. His xGF and offensive rates are actually comparable to most top 4 D men. His issue is that his GF rates aren't. Not in Carolina anyway. Defensively he's fine, not special. He has his moments in both a good and a bad way. Pearson is on the wrong side of 30 with trade protection. Bear is 25 and a cost controlled asset at a far more valuable position. Bear can play 2nd unit PP. Your making it sound like Bear's a cap dump, he's not.

I'd make the argument Bear would be Vancouver's 2nd most complete RD behind Luke Schenn, at least from an analytics perspective. That's a ridiculous statement and the fact the numbers back it up highlight a lot of the Vancouver issues. But it's true. He's better than Myers almost across the board. He's not got the size and weight of a fridge, that's kind of all he's missing.

Coghlan is a REAL good D man. He looked insane in the preseason, but got hurt in the final game and has kind of been nursing a lower-body injury. He's healthy... sort of. He can go if he needs to, but Carolina carries 8 D men so he's playing sometimes. De Haan can play either side, but he's FAR better on the left. Rod has always been open about wanting LD to play on the left and RD to play on the right. If it hadn't been de Haan, they would have gone after someone like Soucy. Chatfield looks like he genuinely belongs in the NHL. Like, he's probably had a better start to the season than even Slavin and Burns.

The reason they kept Bear? I'm assuming you mean last year. It was because DeAngelo was hurt. TDA tore a core muscle. Bear wasn't healthy, if you go and watch his exit interview, he walks in with a cast after having "stuff removed" from his ankle saying it had been bothering him since he took a puck off the skate at the end of a game against Calgary in Raleigh last year. He also had long term COVID. He's not been blessed with the best of health, but he's a genuine top 6 D man that can play powerplay, he's good offensively, not tragic defensively. He is team controlled and he's not overpaid. He plays the most important depth position in a team. I think you're looking at a 3rd for him right now minimum. That's what I'd want personally. If they decide they want to Ned it closer to Pacioretty's activation and trade him for his sake (They moved Ned to Detroit to be closer to his wife, hence sending Bear somewhere he wants to go to try and make it work for him) I could see that. But as of right now, there's no reason to move Bear. He's under contract. Canes have no cap problems. It's Bear that wants to move. Carolina are open to it, but reportedly the stance is only if the price is met, right? A 4th for Bear is just not enough. He's not Travis Dermott. He's better, and he's more valuable purely because of his handedness if nothing else.
28 oct. 2022 à 19 h 9
AusCanuck
Bro, if you need a mental asylum, that's a problem. I'm able to live a normal life and I wish you the best with whatever you're going through but I'm going to kindly ask you not project your fallacies on me. I can back up what I say with stats, numbers, and comparables. All you have is "Delusion" "Are you crazy" so either shush, or give me a reason. Either way, I'm going to back up my argument the second you provide a valid case.

🤡

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage