SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Guhle the future captain

23 août 2022 à 7 h 3
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,088
I know everyone wants to give the C to Suzuki and he's not a bad candidate, but with Guhle on the bubble and probably making the team this year, it's pretty interesting to see Guhle, Slafkovsky, Mesar, and Xhekaj all hanging together supporting CF Montreal.

Is Guhle consciously trying to build up a faction of future Habs? IMO all of those players are a lock to make the Canadiens in the next 2 years and have all got NHL contracts.

Roy and Kidney were obviously otherwise occupied or I bet they would have received invitations as well.

Guhle may just be a natural leader and maybe the Habs should find a temporary captain until Guhle is ready to wear the Mantle.

Suzuki is kind of the straight A student you want as your class president. Guhle is a bit more the guy that people naturally gravitate around through Charisma.
23 août 2022 à 10 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,406
I doubt Guhle makes the team this year, id give him another junior/AHL ( whichever he can do ) year, he’s still injured too ( which is why he missed the WJC )
23 août 2022 à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,088
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I doubt Guhle makes the team this year, id give him another junior/AHL ( whichever he can do ) year, he’s still injured too ( which is why he missed the WJC )

He's 20 so he can play in the AHL.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage