Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $71 291 917 $112 500 $500 000 $11 208 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 8
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
RFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 août 2022 à 23 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 281
Quoting: kster34
I’m still processing - everyone entitled to an opinion, but…
Vegas has leafs tied with canes for 2nd best odds to win the cup but you believe there is a world where leaf’s can miss the playoffs tears of joy . Agree to disagree on that one

All I’m saying is that the leafs are too top heavy. All the eggs in one basket. Idc what vegas says the odds are, that’s picking things you want to see. There are people who believe it is capable for the leafs to miss the playoffs even after coming off of a 115 point season. It’s hockey, anything is possible. The habs went to the finals in 2021, farther than the leafs have in like 60 years. What happened the next year? Dead last and first overall. “Oh but the habs were a fluke and should have never gotten there” yes but it shows how it’s possible for a team to fall off massively. 115 points to missing the playoffs in a very strong eastern conference is not a crazy prediction. As I have said, the leafs got worse and everybody else got better. Don’t be surprised if they miss the playoffs.
12 août 2022 à 23 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Banni
And only time will tell on Murray, but his numbers post injury were good - 2.54, .921 Jan (7 games), 2.11, .943 Feb (5 games). Leaf mgmt must think he showed enough to get back to his glory days + he’ll be playing in front of much better team. As long as stays healthy - not too concerned, again leafs hoaltending was 27th last year…hard to think Murray /samsonov could be worse with hope they’ll be better. Leafs are a better team than Carolina imo, but it’s real close amongst top 10.
At least I would never try to peddle canes miss the playoffs - that was too much squinty smile

What did I just say about picking and choosing stats
12 août 2022 à 23 h 7
Kster
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 359
Quoting: Cardiac
All I’m saying is that the leafs are too top heavy. All the eggs in one basket. Idc what vegas says the odds are, that’s picking things you want to see. There are people who believe it is capable for the leafs to miss the playoffs even after coming off of a 115 point season. It’s hockey, anything is possible. The habs went to the finals in 2021, farther than the leafs have in like 60 years. What happened the next year? Dead last and first overall. “Oh but the habs were a fluke and should have never gotten there” yes but it shows how it’s possible for a team to fall off massively. 115 points to missing the playoffs in a very strong eastern conference is not a crazy prediction. As I have said, the leafs got worse and everybody else got better. Don’t be surprised if they miss the playoffs.

You can use that same dumb argument for your team too tears of joy . So the people whose job it is to make money on bets don’t matter but “there are people”.. come on dude. You’re entitled to your opinion and so am I so all good. But Leafs are a better team than Carolina imo and they have a better chance (even though they play in harder division) of making the playoffs than Carolina. There are “lots of people who believe that “
12 août 2022 à 23 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Las Vegas (gambling odds), not Vegas the team. Point is pretty much everyone has leafs as a lock for playoffs (understanding there is no such thing). Just ridiculous to state leafs likely to miss playoffs, ridiculous.

Ayres hurt but don’t forget dec 29, 2029 - we scored 3 goals in 59 seconds (that’s right less than a minute) to win. “Marner with the steal squinty smile …”

Who said it was likely under the current state of the team? We are saying it’s possible. No such thing as a lock but the leafs could miss the playoffs and are not nearly as much of a lock as everybody says
12 août 2022 à 23 h 15
Kster
Who said it was likely under the current state of the team? We are saying it’s possible. No such thing as a lock but the leafs could miss the playoffs and are not nearly as much of a lock as everybody says

You literally showed them missing the playoffs sarcasm
Understood you’re not a Leafs fan but that just strikes me as a bit crazy. Canes are just as, or more , likely to miss than Leafs other than their div is weaker (not by much but weaker) .

“Assuming the leafs goaltending goes as I predict and there is a top player sidelined by injury for 30+ games, these are my standings predictions.

Atlantic:
Y-TBL
X-FLA
X-OTT
X-DET
TOR
BOS
BUF
MTL

Metro:
Z-CAR
X-NYR
X-NYI
X-PIT
WSH
NJD
CBJ
PHI
12 août 2022 à 23 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Banni
You can use that same dumb argument for your team too tears of joy . So the people whose job it is to make money on bets don’t matter but “there are people”.. come on dude. You’re entitled to your opinion and so am I so all good. But Leafs are a better team than Carolina imo and they have a better chance (even though they play in harder division) of making the playoffs than Carolina. There are “lots of people who believe that “

That the canes are too top heavy? That the goaltending sucks? That the canes could miss after their 116 point season? Got worse? Which argument do you mean pal.

Too top heavy? No. The canes are one of the most balanced teams in the NHL. If you followed hockey you would know this.

Goaltending sucks? Cant be this argument.

Could miss after their 116 point season? While possible, highly unlikely as the canes did not regress nearly as much as the leafs did this past off season, even with the pacioretty injury.

Got worse? They were better pre patches injury and are what most think, are relatively the same as last year as they have the youngest top 6 in the NHL with an average age of 23.6. Expect the top 6 to improve and the additions made will further the teams improvement.

I’m not saying it’s likely for the leafs to miss the playoffs but believe me, I’m placing a small bet on the leafs missing as the payout is massive. Now with a massive payout, that implies the general community believes the leafs will make it. I am against the general populous but it is not nearly as bad of a statement to say the leafs could miss as it is to say the canes will. The leafs would need one injury to have their playoff hopes in jeopardy. Patches being a top 4 forward for Carolina and being injured, do you see canes fans sweating the playoffs? What if nylander or Tavares got injured for most the year? How much do you think that changes the leafs odds. Now in this hypothetical imagine both aho and matthews went down. Which teams is better? Both missing their top forward and 4th best forward. Exactly. One of those teams is still making the playoffs with ease and the other is in danger of missing. It’s my opinion and as you said we are entitled to our own. We clearly won’t see eye to eye. Agree to disagree.
12 août 2022 à 23 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Banni
You literally showed them missing the playoffs sarcasm
Understood you’re not a Leafs fan but that just strikes me as a bit crazy. Canes are just as, or more , likely to miss than Leafs other than their div is weaker (not by much but weaker) .

“Assuming the leafs goaltending goes as I predict and there is a top player sidelined by injury for 30+ games, these are my standings predictions.

Atlantic:
Y-TBL
X-FLA
X-OTT
X-DET
TOR
BOS
BUF
MTL

Metro:
Z-CAR
X-NYR
X-NYI
X-PIT
WSH
NJD
CBJ
PHI

Assuming the goaltending goes as I predict and a top player is sidelined for 30 games. Is that the current state of the team. So as I just said. Agree to disagree. You won’t agree with me and I won’t agree with you.
12 août 2022 à 23 h 24
Kster
That the canes are too top heavy? That the goaltending sucks? That the canes could miss after their 116 point season? Got worse? Which argument do you mean pal.

Too top heavy? No. The canes are one of the most balanced teams in the NHL. If you followed hockey you would know this.

Goaltending sucks? Cant be this argument.

Could miss after their 116 point season? While possible, highly unlikely as the canes did not regress nearly as much as the leafs did this past off season, even with the pacioretty injury.

Got worse? They were better pre patches injury and are what most think, are relatively the same as last year as they have the youngest top 6 in the NHL with an average age of 23.6. Expect the top 6 to improve and the additions made will further the teams improvement.

I’m not saying it’s likely for the leafs to miss the playoffs but believe me, I’m placing a small bet on the leafs missing as the payout is massive. Now with a massive payout, that implies the general community believes the leafs will make it. I am against the general populous but it is not nearly as bad of a statement to say the leafs could miss as it is to say the canes will. The leafs would need one injury to have their playoff hopes in jeopardy. Patches being a top 4 forward for Carolina and being injured, do you see canes fans sweating the playoffs? What if nylander or Tavares got injured for most the year? How much do you think that changes the leafs odds. Now in this hypothetical imagine both aho and matthews went down. Which teams is better? Both missing their top forward and 4th best forward. Exactly. One of those teams is still making the playoffs with ease and the other is in danger of missing. It’s my opinion and as you said we are entitled to our own. We clearly won’t see eye to eye. Agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree, but let’s reconvene at the end of the season to see who was more accurate. Lots of ways to build a winner - Colorado is top heavy , so is Tampa, so is Boston… You have a lot of strong opinions about the leafs but I’ll take their roster over the “boreicanes” any day.
12 août 2022 à 23 h 27
Kster
Agree to disagree, but let’s reconvene at the end of the season to see who was more accurate. Lots of ways to build a winner - Colorado is top heavy , so is Tampa, so is Boston… You have a lot of strong opinions about the leafs but I’ll take their roster over the “boreicanes” any day.

And no leaf fans are sweating the playoffs either, bud. Just weirdly obsessed canes “leaf fans on our behalf I guess

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage