Forums/Armchair-GM

fluery will be bought out

Créé par: Capitalfail67
Équipe: 2017-18 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 18 mai 2017
Publié: 18 mai 2017
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
why would he agree to a trade when that will weaken the team he will eventually go to? on top of that pens would have to pay him close to 2million for the next 3 years.....that means if he signs for 4 million somewhere his actual salary is close to 6 mill or he could sign for less and still make close to the same amount of money knowing the pens are still paying him?

he owes nothing to the pens and to think hes ging to just give up free money or go to a worse team just bc he loves the pens is dumb
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
54 000 000 $
54 500 000 $
53 000 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2073 000 000 $66 509 892 $50 000 $622 500 $6 490 108 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
734 167 $734 167 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
640 000 $640 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
692 500 $692 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
612 500 $612 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 5
630 833 $630 833 $ (Bonis de performance257 500 $$258K)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,386
Quoting: balzer55
Quoting: Capitalfail67

grub had better stats this year then fluery and most of the starters in the nhl but i assume you know nothing about hockey due to that statement.....also no anger besides how delusional pens fans are bout the value of fluery.

also 5 teams need goalies.........2 got goalies...bishop being the best available...vegas has the ability to get a lot of talent in goal and winn and buff dont really need huge upgrades in goal and idk if fluery iss a huge upgrade to what they have already

oh yeah jitta18 rumor at the deadline was cal offered a 1st for grub but im sure you know that bc you are very smart

6 teams* the caps need a goalie if they are gonna lose Grub in free agency

caps dont need a goalie they have the nhls best goalie arguably ....and samsonov who is the #1 goalie prospect is free after this season tho the team he is signed with maybe closing down so he maybe free now
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
vegas can select rust haglin cole maata maybe hornquist all those players would beneifit them more than signing fluery
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: jitta18
I agree with MG1986. It would be in the best interest for MAF to be traded. It would only make sense to him to become a free agent. But MAF has been there and done that. Hes won cups. Gotten paid. Why would you not want to go to a place and be the number 1 solidified goalie for a brand new team. Being the first goalie ever for that team. Nobody wants Grub. He is the backup for a reason. Im sure a lot of goalies could have as great a season as him when you have the 2 time Presidents trophy winning team playing in front of you. Maybe they should have started him in goal instead of Holtby if he is that intriguing. This whole page just wreaks of jealousy and anger towards the Pens/MAF.

grub had better stats this year then fluery and most of the starters in the nhl but i assume you know nothing about hockey due to that statement.....also no anger besides how delusional pens fans are bout the value of fluery.

also 5 teams need goalies.........2 got goalies...bishop being the best available...vegas has the ability to get a lot of talent in goal and winn and buff dont really need huge upgrades in goal and idk if fluery iss a huge upgrade to what they have already

oh yeah jitta18 rumor at the deadline was cal offered a 1st for grub but im sure you know that bc you are very smart

Thank you. I my sports knowledge is vast. I don't sit in dwell in what could have been with the teams. If pgh's fans know anything, its how to look towards the future and fairness for deals. We can thank the Pirates for that. Besides, if you aren't at least somewhat delusional with your hometown/favorite teams, then you aren't a fan. Situations like this are called hypotheticals for a reason. Except when you have hockey writers everywhere tweeting and reporting that a deal for MAF is said to be in place after the playoffs end. MAF is better than Darling. I really don't think Grub could do what MAF has done with as bad as the Pens D has been. So go ahead. Once again fire away at Pgh fans because you watched the Caps be competitive for the last year. Unless they find a huge way to reload their draft picks and sign their big names, have fun battling the likes of the devils. So I understand your frustration. Like I said, we have the Pirates. I get it.
balzer55 a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 33
#LeafsFever
Mentions "j'aime": 935
Quoting: jitta18
I agree with MG1986. It would be in the best interest for MAF to be traded. It would only make sense to him to become a free agent. But MAF has been there and done that. Hes won cups. Gotten paid. Why would you not want to go to a place and be the number 1 solidified goalie for a brand new team. Being the first goalie ever for that team. Nobody wants Grub. He is the backup for a reason. Im sure a lot of goalies could have as great a season as him when you have the 2 time Presidents trophy winning team playing in front of you. Maybe they should have started him in goal instead of Holtby if he is that intriguing. This whole page just wreaks of jealousy and anger towards the Pens/MAF.

Wait, what rumor? I think @Jitta18 may have had timing wrong. From what I know, prior to Calgary acquiring Brian Elliot the Caps had discussed a deal for Phillip Grubauer, but that was never around a deadline, that was offseason.
jitta18 a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 37
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: MG1986

Wait, what rumor? I think @Jitta18 may have had timing wrong. From what I know, prior to Calgary acquiring Brian Elliot the Caps had discussed a deal for Phillip Grubauer, but that was never around a deadline, that was offseason.

yes. thank you. awful timing with that.
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
nope deadline deal caps turned it down bc they wanted goalie depth for a run.....grub is the back up to the best goalie in the game you see how that works out when they leave........quick> jones...jones takes sharks to cup...lunquist > talbot starts for oilers

grub has every bit the talent they do plus mitch korn is the best goalie coach in the game....hes been training him for awhile
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 38
#LeafsFever
vegas can select rust haglin cole maata maybe hornquist all those players would beneifit them more than signing fluery

What you are basically saying is Vegas can have their way with the Pens, should they so choose. And that seems to be the case with a number of teams in an expansion draft crunch. It will be interesting to see who Vegas takes in their draft which still seems so far away. Expect them to go young at the goalie position and take on larger contracts that do not have restrictions (such as a NMC). A tandem of Robin Lehner and Phillip Grubauer would be a relatively young and decent goalie duo for an expansion team.
18 mai 2017 à 16 h 42
#LeafsFever
nope deadline deal caps turned it down bc they wanted goalie depth for a run.....grub is the back up to the best goalie in the game you see how that works out when they leave........quick> jones...jones takes sharks to cup...lunquist > talbot starts for oilers

grub has every bit the talent they do plus mitch korn is the best goalie coach in the game....hes been training him for awhile

I've never heard of such a deal being in place, but had one been discussed, I could very well see why the Caps would nix it. Although your logic on backups has merit, look at what happened to Bernier in Toronto, look at what happened to Toskala in Toronto. Maybe it's a Leafs thing :P but in the cases of Talbot and Jones, they were always solid prospects. The Flyers, for example, will have an issue on their hands in a couple years if Alex Lyons and Carter Hart reach their potential.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage