SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Allen to EDM

Créé par: Segar48
Publié: 2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 45
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holloway, DylanExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Allen, JakeCanadiens de MontréalLNH-2 859 543 $011-------00
Poehling, RyanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-745 968 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 130 205 $153444349
Variation-3 605 511 $211010
Final3 524 694 $ (↓)17 (↑)35 (↑)45 (↑)35 (↑)9000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Allen, JakeCanadiens de MontréalLNH-2 859 543 $011-------00
Poehling, RyanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-745 968 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holloway, DylanExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 923 334 $1933515917
Variation3 605 511 $-2-1-10-10
Final5 528 845 $ (↑)17 (↓)32 (↓)50 (↓)58 (↓)17000
2 juill. 2022 à 23 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,760
A top prospect for a broken goalie, a B prospect and a second? C'mon man..............
3 juill. 2022 à 0 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 39
Quoting: Dutchies
A top prospect for a broken goalie, a B prospect and a second? C'mon man..............

Well first of all Oilers need a goaltender bad and I have no clue why you're saying he's broken, he's actually pretty reliable and on a very friendly contract.
Poehling still has ways to go but I see him as a 3rd line center in 1-2 years.
That second round pick is #33.

What would YOU ask for "top prospect" Holloway then?
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2022 à 6 h 12
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
I don't know about the value of this trade but having Holloway as center could be a good idea. Was he not one of Caufield team mate once ? Could be interesting to see if he's able to play wing with Suzuki and Caufield maybe ?
3 juill. 2022 à 10 h 4
Quoting: Segar48
Well first of all Oilers need a goaltender bad and I have no clue why you're saying he's broken, he's actually pretty reliable and on a very friendly contract.

I'm not saying he's an NHL overall top prospect, but he is within the top 5 of EDM's pool. Allen wasn't good last year, and was injured, and he hasn't carried a starting goaltender workload in the previous 3 seasons to that. EDM isn't going to give up one of their top prospects to take a chance on a goalie turning it around. They need to turn their picks and prospects into as sure a thing as they can. Poehling does nothing for them, as they only play the Leafs twice a year LOL (hope you get that reference)

Look at it this way, would you trade Ylonen or Guhle for a package like this? Cause those are prospects on his level
3 juill. 2022 à 16 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 39
Quoting: Dutchies
I'm not saying he's an NHL overall top prospect, but he is within the top 5 of EDM's pool. Allen wasn't good last year, and was injured, and he hasn't carried a starting goaltender workload in the previous 3 seasons to that. EDM isn't going to give up one of their top prospects to take a chance on a goalie turning it around. They need to turn their picks and prospects into as sure a thing as they can. Poehling does nothing for them, as they only play the Leafs twice a year LOL (hope you get that reference)

Look at it this way, would you trade Ylonen or Guhle for a package like this? Cause those are prospects on his level

I think you're not being very fair with Jake Allen, he was pretty good with the team he had in front, especially the defense. While I know he may never be a starter again, I think he proved to be a reliable 35-games goalie. Oilers just lost their goalie tandem and they badly need someone between the pipes.

As for Holloway, he's bound to be a 3rd line center at best with the oilers, they are stacked on center and that's why I think they may want to deal him for actual needs.

And I don't think you can compare the situation the two teams are in... Habs are starting a rebuild so they won't deal their #1 D prospect. Oilers are looking for a cup.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Ken Holland will be sending calls for Jake Allen this summer
3 juill. 2022 à 17 h 54
I think you're not being very fair with Jake Allen, he was pretty good with the team he had in front, especially the defense. While I know he may never be a starter again, I think he proved to be a reliable 35-games goalie. Oilers just lost their goalie tandem and they badly need someone between the pipes.

As for Holloway, he's bound to be a 3rd line center at best with the oilers, they are stacked on center and that's why I think they may want to deal him for actual needs.

And I don't think you can compare the situation the two teams are in... Habs are starting a rebuild so they won't deal their #1 D prospect. Oilers are looking for a cup.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Ken Holland will be sending calls for Jake Allen this summer

You're definitely right, it's not fair to compare the two, but it was basically just used for context. I've always like Allen, but a tandem is not what the Oilers need....they need a defined #1, and Mike Smith isn't that. IF Free agency and other trade options fail (Gibson, Fleury, etc) that could be an option for them, and at that point they might pay the price........but as of right now, they need a bonafide #1 to keep Connor and Leon happy
3 juill. 2022 à 19 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,291

The guy just hates MTL, wouldn't matter what you sent lol most of what he comments is to trash talk any trade involving MTL
3 juill. 2022 à 20 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Well I'm okay saying Allen is a good Backup goaltender who can play 30 to 35 game he's not a Elite starter goalie. What Edmonton need badly is a good starter maybe a Fleury / Campbell / Kuemper / Husso in free agent or Gibson on trade Avenue ?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage