SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

If murray is a cap dump

Créé par: SMH
Publié: 30 juin 2022 à 15 h 56
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Stars de DallasStars de Dallas

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bourque, MavrikExempté du ballottageStars de DallasJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Stars de DallasDAL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 216 398 $011---0000--
Allen, JakeCanadiens de MontréalLNH-2 859 543 $011-------00
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 560 834 $1735463510
Variation-9 075 941 $211-110
Final10 484 893 $ (↓)19 (↑)36 (↑)47 (↑)2 (↓)6 (↑)10000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 216 398 $011---0000--
Allen, JakeCanadiens de MontréalLNH-2 859 543 $011-------00
Xhekaj, ArberExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Murray, MattSénateurs d'OttawaIR-6 216 398 $011-------00
Bourque, MavrikExempté du ballottageStars de DallasJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 923 334 $1933515917
Variation2 859 543 $-2-1-10-10
Final4 782 877 $ (↑)17 (↓)32 (↓)50 (↓)58 (↓)17000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

Murray, MattSénateurs d'OttawaIR-6 216 398 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Xhekaj, ArberExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Stars de DallasDAL)---100------
Initial23 256 786 $1535483816
Variation6 216 398 $000100
Final29 473 184 $ (↑)1535484 (↑)816000
30 juin 2022 à 16 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,763
So MTL dumps 9 mil, only takes on 6 mil and gets the 7th and the best prospect in the deal?
30 juin 2022 à 16 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Mr.
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,278
Quoting: Dutchies
So MTL dumps 9 mil, only takes on 6 mil and gets the 7th and the best prospect in the deal?

I'm not going to take you seriously if you call allen and petry cap dumps
30 juin 2022 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,569
Murray will never be a cap dump because OTT is not in a cap crunch and will not be for a while, no reason to trade 7th OA for 2 late 1st and a prospect they have less than zero need for
30 juin 2022 à 17 h 10
Quoting: SMH

But they are. Petry and Allen are both not playing to the value of their cap hit, and MTL is in desperate need of clear cap so that they can try and build a competitive roster again. If that's not a cap dump, I don't know what is. MTL is not dealing from a position of strength.

Look at the MIN situation with Fiala. Everyone on here had trade proposals netting MIN a high first, and 2-3 A/B prospects. In the end they got a mid round first and a very good prospect for a guy that put up 85 points and signed a long term good value deal. At this point no one is going to pay a high price like the above for two guys on the wrong side of 30 that underperformed all year. Out of all the MTL contracts up for grabs (Anderson, Hoffman, Gallagher, Dvorak, Armia, Petry, Allen, etc) only Anderson has any real value to a team. The rest aren't going to get a return of any difference making players, picks or prospects.
30 juin 2022 à 18 h 8
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 39

The guy is just plain hating on montreal on every damn trade
SMH et Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2022 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Mr.
Quoting: Segar48

I know...
30 juin 2022 à 20 h 43
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413

Euh no, While Dutchie have is opinion about MTL player he's not a hater like you try to say. Do we agree 100% no but that don't mean because he say something bad that he's automatically granted as hater of MTL.

He's not so wrong in saying that Allen and Petry play under there standard. But don't mean that they're not good or cap dump.

Allen did have the pressure of performing without price infront and did get injured, try to return play because of MTL lack of goaltender depth and was not 100% healthy and got injured again. It's hard to do the work when your injured or/and use to much. Allen capacity is to do around 20 to 30 match per year and he will be good not full season or 40+ match.

Petry attitude and gameplay was bad until MSL come into coaching. He did have good play from the last 25 game of the season. But that not enough to regain is full value wise from is first half season. Why did he play badly ?? Is that because of age, injury, attitude, familial situation, pressure, overworked, there so much reason that could be use.

I would agree with him on the fact Allen and Petry are not at there max value right now and the fact everyone know Petry want out remove some leverage from MTL to negotiate on trade. But where I will disagree with him is that they are not cap dump because they could bounce back and be very good with a competitive team on the right spot. Allen could still be able to keep 20 to 30 match if well use and Petry could still be able to do 40 to 50 pts if well place on lineup and not overworked.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2022 à 21 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 254
Ottawa 2yn2xy.jpg
1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 53
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,048
Dallas isn't trading a top prospect like Bourque for Petry AND Allen. They're really not adding a 1st to the deal. This was even before they re-signed Wedgewood. If Dallas was going to drop $6.25M on a RD until he's 37 years old, they might as well just drop the extra $1M and re-sign Klingberg to a 7 year deal
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 13 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Mr.
Quoting: TheMooterus
Dallas isn't trading a top prospect like Bourque for Petry AND Allen. They're really not adding a 1st to the deal. This was even before they re-signed Wedgewood. If Dallas was going to drop $6.25M on a RD until he's 37 years old, they might as well just drop the extra $1M and re-sign Klingberg to a 7 year deal

From the sound of it they're still hopeful to sign him but if not they're in on petry and its reported they want allen in the deal as well so petry allen and the 33rd pick for bourque and the 18th is a very reasonable price based on from what i hear from insider's
1 juill. 2022 à 14 h 5
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,246
OTT stays so ****ing far away from this.

Top 10 picks arent used as cap dump.
1 juill. 2022 à 16 h 16

I know...

Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
Euh no, While Dutchie have is opinion about MTL player he's not a hater like you try to say. Do we agree 100% no but that don't mean because he say something bad that he's automatically granted as hater of MTL.

He's not so wrong in saying that Allen and Petry play under there standard. But don't mean that they're not good or cap dump.

Allen did have the pressure of performing without price infront and did get injured, try to return play because of MTL lack of goaltender depth and was not 100% healthy and got injured again. It's hard to do the work when your injured or/and use to much. Allen capacity is to do around 20 to 30 match per year and he will be good not full season or 40+ match.

Petry attitude and gameplay was bad until MSL come into coaching. He did have good play from the last 25 game of the season. But that not enough to regain is full value wise from is first half season. Why did he play badly ?? Is that because of age, injury, attitude, familial situation, pressure, overworked, there so much reason that could be use.

I would agree with him on the fact Allen and Petry are not at there max value right now and the fact everyone know Petry want out remove some leverage from MTL to negotiate on trade. But where I will disagree with him is that they are not cap dump because they could bounce back and be very good with a competitive team on the right spot. Allen could still be able to keep 20 to 30 match if well use and Petry could still be able to do 40 to 50 pts if well place on lineup and not overworked.

Guys, I don't hate on MTL, though as a Leafs fan I do hate them, like Habs fans with the Buds. I'm just being brutally honest with the value of the players that people are trying to pawn off as something else. I've stuck up for multiple MTL trades. I have also absolutely destroyed certain Leaf fans for their over evaluation on return for our players in similar positions to those on the Habs.

I'm a die hard Leaf fan, but I'm also a die hard hockey fan, and, IMO, a pretty knowledgeable one as well. I don't get everything right, but when I am wrong (which happens a lot less on here than it does at home with my wife lol) I at least admit it. But in this situation, I'm not wrong. Anyone who thinks teams are going to pay top dollar for Petry and Allen at this point are delusional. I've said this before, the Habs need to start the season with these guys, let them prove last year was a fluke, and then get the value they want.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2022 à 0 h 13
Quoting: Dutchies
Guys, I don't hate on MTL, though as a Leafs fan I do hate them, like Habs fans with the Buds. I'm just being brutally honest with the value of the players that people are trying to pawn off as something else. I've stuck up for multiple MTL trades. I have also absolutely destroyed certain Leaf fans for their over evaluation on return for our players in similar positions to those on the Habs.

I'm a die hard Leaf fan, but I'm also a die hard hockey fan, and, IMO, a pretty knowledgeable one as well. I don't get everything right, but when I am wrong (which happens a lot less on here than it does at home with my wife lol) I at least admit it. But in this situation, I'm not wrong. Anyone who thinks teams are going to pay top dollar for Petry and Allen at this point are delusional. I've said this before, the Habs need to start the season with these guys, let them prove last year was a fluke, and then get the value they want.

That probably the best idea to do, let's them play with MTL 15 to 20 game to prove they worth and after that get what you want from the trade. Could there be a rush at start of season or free agent if a team are not able to get the piece they want ?? Maybe but not sure that happen also.

If you get the return of the player value back correctly go ahead and do the trade other wise if your gonna down sale just keep until he prove that he's worth it.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2022 à 10 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3
From the sound of it they're still hopeful to sign him but if not they're in on petry and its reported they want allen in the deal as well so petry allen and the 33rd pick for bourque and the 18th is a very reasonable price based on from what i hear from insider's

There is no way in hell the Stars would give up Mavrik Bourque AND a 1st for Petry and Allen. The Stars already have a problem with too many goalies on the books, and there are more favorable RHD options in free agency like Josh Manson. If Klingberg doesn’t happen, I expect the Stars to go after Manson or Ethan Bear. The team has zero need for Allen at all. As for Bourque, he is one of the three untouchable prospects in the organization. I see no way he gets included in a trade like this, especially if it would also result in the Stars trading down in the draft.
2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 34
Quoting: SauceBossRoss
There is no way in hell the Stars would give up Mavrik Bourque AND a 1st for Petry and Allen. The Stars already have a problem with too many goalies on the books, and there are more favorable RHD options in free agency like Josh Manson. If Klingberg doesn’t happen, I expect the Stars to go after Manson or Ethan Bear. The team has zero need for Allen at all. As for Bourque, he is one of the three untouchable prospects in the organization. I see no way he gets included in a trade like this, especially if it would also result in the Stars trading down in the draft.

I hope your not comparing Petry with Manson ? Because they are not the same kind of D-man. One is a puck moving offensive defensemen while the other is a physical defensive player. They are not doing the same job on a team.

Can Manson be a good D-man on Dallas sure if they have enough defensemen able to bring offense but if they are lacking on the offensive side in defense Petry is more useful. One of the Dallas staff member have open is mouth to media and told that they need a RHD able to move pick and bring offensive and if they are not adding (not necessarily Petry) one player in this category the only reason they have talk about this would be to hide that they want another kind of player to have it cheaper with less competition offer.
2 juill. 2022 à 22 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Mr.

And the 33rd pick you ignored
4 juill. 2022 à 12 h 49
I didn’t ignore it, hence why I said, “it would also result in the Stars trading down in the draft.”
4 juill. 2022 à 13 h 2
I’m not comparing them. The Stars don’t need a puck moving defenseman to be on Miro Heiskanen’s right side, especially if they also get Ethan Bear. Thomas Harley is also slated to be a full time player next season. Either way, why in the hell would the Stars trade one of their top prospects (QMJHL Playoff MVP too) and move down in the draft just to take on a $6.25M cap hit for 4 years with a guy who is going on 35? In what way is Jake Allen a sweetener in the deal when Wedgewood just signed a multi-year deal with the Stars? It’d be a flat out stupid deal for the Stars.
4 juill. 2022 à 13 h 17
I’m not comparing them. The Stars don’t need a puck moving defenseman to be on Miro Heiskanen’s right side, especially if they also get Ethan Bear. Thomas Harley is also slated to be a full time player next season. Either way, why in the hell would the Stars trade one of their top prospects (QMJHL Playoff MVP too) and move down in the draft just to take on a $6.25M cap hit for 4 years with a guy who is going on 35? In what way is Jake Allen a sweetener in the deal when Wedgewood just signed a multi-year deal with the Stars? It’d be a flat out stupid deal for the Stars.

It's not us who decide to start Petry rumor with Dallas but Dallas staff member when he was in a interview with some media. He did say that they need a puck moving RHD because the way he was talking people knew the negotiation with Klingberg is not at the best and one of the RHD available is Petry.
6 juill. 2022 à 11 h 8
I’m not talking about the trade rumors themselves. I’m talking about the suggestion to give up Bourque AND trade down in the draft to take on almost $9M in cap hit for Petry going on 35 and Allen who would be redundant. I like Petry and would be okay with him as a replacement for Klingberg, but his value isn’t close to that high.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage