Logo de VAN
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $79 303 333 $25 000 $3 762 500 $3 196 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 7
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C
UFA - 3
987 500 $987 500 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 8
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 847
Why would the Sabres trade Krebs for a late first a year away?
wojme, DirtyDangle et BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,875
Ya, sabres aren't making that trade
DirtyDangle et BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,510
Buffalo of course doesn't do that
DirtyDangle et BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 11
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
thats not getting krebs

keep franky, jesusss
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,065
Pass from Van. Don't need a backup
29 juin 2022 à 14 h 12
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Buffalo passes, On the Krebs trade.

And you're at least $1,000,000 short on both Kadri and Nichcushkin.
30 juin 2022 à 13 h 48
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Modifié 30 juin 2022 à 17 h 22
Quoting: sabresparaavida
Quoting: wojme
Quoting: DirtyDangle
thats not getting krebs...
Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
Buffalo passes, On the Krebs trade...
A possible Sabre line up for next year:
Skinner-Thompson-Tuch
Olofsson - Cozens-Quinn
Asplund - Mittelstadt - Hinostroza
Girgensons - Krebs - Okposo
I do not envision Mittelstadt nor Krebs as a fourth line center, do any of you?
So where do you think Krebs will play next year, move Left handed Olofsson to RW and Krebs to LW?
I suppose that would work well except 5 on 5, Krebs is terrible in his own end and he is known to be a better passer than scorer.

What do you think would be Krebs offensive ceiling?
20 goals, 60 pts?
That would be a dream as only two Sabres exceeded 60 pts last year, 17 goals 45 pts is probably closer.
Over his career Compher averages 17 goals 34 pts for 82 games while being a top PK forward for the Avalanche for the last four years.

Not knowing if Compher would sign beyond next season is The ONLY reason I would pass on the trade.
This works for me ONLY if JT had an extension in place before he was traded.
I get a top defensive center who won 51.4% of his face offs last year, who has a Stanley Cup Ring, who has proven he can score in the NHL and I get a first round pick.

OK beat me up and tell me Krebs has a much higher ceiling than JT, and you would be correct, but can Payton PK and score?
Well that is my take on this trade, as IMO Buffalo could use another forward who can play defense and score.

EDIT:
Think of this as an extension of the Eichel trade.
Top 6 RW, Tuch
Mid 6 PK center, Compher
two NHL forwards who are very good
2022 first round pick 16th OA (at the time of the trade thought it would be 25th or higher)
2023 first round pick
2023 2nd round pick
Three good chances for another NHL player.
That is a return one could only dream of getting for Jack.
Go_Canucks_Go69 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 56
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
A possible Sabre line up for next year:
Skinner-Thompson-Tuch
Olofsson - Cozens-Quinn
Asplund - Mittelstadt - Hinostroza
Girgensons - Krebs - Okposo
I do not envision Mittelstadt nor Krebs as a fourth line center, do any of you?
So where do you think Krebs will play next year, move Left handed Olofsson to RW and Krebs to LW?
I suppose that would work well except 5 on 5, Krebs is terrible in his own end and he is known to be a better passer than scorer.

What do you think would be Krebs offensive ceiling?
20 goals, 60 pts?
That would be a dream as only two Sabres exceeded 60 pts last year, 17 goals 45 pts is probably closer.
Over his career Compher averages 17 goals 34 pts for 82 games while being a top PK forward for the Avalanche for the last four years.

Not knowing if Compher would sign beyond next season is The ONLY reason I would pass on the trade.
This works for me ONLY if JT had an extension in place before he was traded.
I get a top defensive center who won 51.4% of his face offs last year, who has a Stanley Cup Ring, who has proven he can score in the NHL and I get a first round pick.

OK beat me up and tell me Krebs has a much higher ceiling than JT, and you would be correct, but can Payton PK and score?
Well that is my take on this trade, as IMO Buffalo could use another forward who can play defense and score.

EDIT:
Think of this as an extension of the Eichel trade.
Top 6 RW, Tuch
Mid 6 PK center, Compher
two NHL forwards who are very good
2022 first round pick 16th OA (at the time of the trade thought it would be 25th or higher)
2023 first round pick
2023 2nd round pick
Three good chances for another NHL player.
That is a return one could only dream of getting for Jack.

I think the Sabres future that KA envisions does not have a traditional forwards group, and is more going to be a roll 3-4 very good lines. Tage, Skinner, and Tuch all belong in the top 6. Oloffson is a solid 2nd line winger. Cozens, mitts, JJP, Quinn, and Krebs should all (or almost all) develop to be capable 2nd line players or better. That’s 9 guys who could play in a top 6 (maybe not now, but in a couple of years.) Then you throw in Rosen, and whoever we draft this year with the 3 firsts/whoever surprises that is currently in prospect pool. There is definitely the potential to run at least 3, if not 4 lines of 2nd line calibre+ players. This team may not end up with elite talent in the forward group, but should have ridiculous depth that will chip away at you. And then there is the star power on defense with Dahlin/Power. If KA wants to run 4 scoring lines, we will need very strong center depth to do that, and getting rid of Krebs would seriously diminish that potential. You’re unlikely to get a prospect of Krebs potential with a likely very late first in 2023, so for both speed and quality of the rebuild, keeping Krebs is the move.

In 2-3 years we could have:
Skinner-Tage-Oloffson (high goal scoring line)
Asplund-Cozens-Tuch (very tough to play against with solid scoring touch)
JJP-Mitts-Quinn (a “3rd” line that would score like a 2nd line)
Rosen-Krebs-? (Oh look another line that can score a decent bit) *? =forward taken 9/16/28/41 OA or someone who steps up like bloom,nadeau, kisakov, or poltapov.

Then the depth keeps coming as this years picks mature/the 3 2nds/our first from next year start to mature.
1 juill. 2022 à 10 h 31
Modifié 1 juill. 2022 à 10 h 44
...going to be a roll 3-4 very good lines. Tage, Skinner, and Tuch all belong in the top 6...and getting rid of Krebs would seriously diminish that potential... I cannot disagree more, Compher actually makes this more possible as he is a strong two way player who has already demonstrated the capability to score 17 goals a season. Krebs appears to be a set up forward and not a finisher.
I agree Buffalo does not have any truly top line players nearly as good as Huberdeau, Tarasenko, Aho, Gaudreau, Matthews, Crosby, Ovechkin, MacKinnon, Kucherov, Panarin or McDavid.
First, it makes sense to roll with four lines.
Second, IMO we will see Granato playing lefties at LW and righting at RW.
Third, I think you actually agree with me as Compher on the fourth line will still average 17 goals/82 games as he has his entire career and he is MUCH better defensively than Krebs.
Skinner Thompson Tuch
Olofsson Cozens Quinn
Asplund Mittelstadt Hinostroza
Girgensons Compher Okposo
Finally, Compher would PK which would be a huge asset.

EDIT, plus Buffalo get another first round pick.
I think you are underestimating Compher and over estimating Krebs.
You of course feel the opposite.
Let's agree to disagree, as I think Buffalo actually gets better with Compher as fourth line center spear heading the PK.

Second edit:
I forgot to add, Adams was floundering and clueless before Karmanos became Associate GM.
Look at who he signed as FA his first year.
Over paid Hall, Eakin over Larsson, passing on Pysyk when the team actually was trying to make the playoffs.
Every one thought Johansson for Staal was a great deal.
Well Staal is out of the NHL but was traded for a 3rd and 5th.
Meanwhile Johansson was recently traded for Sprong, 2022 4th and 2023 6th.
1 juill. 2022 à 11 h 40
I agree Buffalo does not have any truly top line players nearly as good as Huberdeau, Tarasenko, Aho, Gaudreau, Matthews, Crosby, Ovechkin, MacKinnon, Kucherov, Panarin or McDavid.
First, it makes sense to roll with four lines.
Second, IMO we will see Granato playing lefties at LW and righting at RW.
Third, I think you actually agree with me as Compher on the fourth line will still average 17 goals/82 games as he has his entire career and he is MUCH better defensively than Krebs.
Skinner Thompson Tuch
Olofsson Cozens Quinn
Asplund Mittelstadt Hinostroza
Girgensons Compher Okposo
Finally, Compher would PK which would be a huge asset.

EDIT, plus Buffalo get another first round pick.
I think you are underestimating Compher and over estimating Krebs.
You of course feel the opposite.
Let's agree to disagree, as I think Buffalo actually gets better with Compher as fourth line center spear heading the PK.

Second edit:
I forgot to add, Adams was floundering and clueless before Karmanos became Associate GM.
Look at who he signed as FA his first year.
Over paid Hall, Eakin over Larsson, passing on Pysyk when the team actually was trying to make the playoffs.
Every one thought Johansson for Staal was a great deal.
Well Staal is out of the NHL but was traded for a 3rd and 5th.
Meanwhile Johansson was recently traded for Sprong, 2022 4th and 2023 6th.

There are also reports that KA wanted to rebuild starting that year, but Eichel would demand a trade if that was the case, and KA (or the Pegulas) didn’t want to pull that yet.

While Compher might be a better fit next year, in the future, once Krebs develops, and we are more ready to compete, we would wish we still had Krebs. Comphers ceiling is about 40 points, while Krebs is probably in the neighborhood of 60+. It likely won’t happen, but there’s the chance that we could end up with 4 60 point centers centering 4 lines in Krebs, Cozens, Mitts, and Tage. The other benefit of keeping Krebs, is the hedge against Cozens/Mitts staying around the level they are now, injuries, or Tage regressing. If two of them get injured/end up not that good, I would feel a lot better with Krebs at 2C than Compher. I also don’t think we need Compher for the PK. Cozens, Asplund, Girgs, Okposo, and Tuch are all solid on the PK. Girgs and Okposo may be gone after next year, but we will be fine IMO. The biggest problem with the PK currently is the goaltending.
1 juill. 2022 à 12 h 23
Modifié 1 juill. 2022 à 12 h 38
There are also reports that KA wanted to rebuild starting that year, but Eichel would demand a trade if that was the case, and KA (or the Pegulas) didn’t want to pull that yet.

While Compher might be a better fit next year, in the future, once Krebs develops, and we are more ready to compete, we would wish we still had Krebs. Comphers ceiling is about 40 points, while Krebs is probably in the neighborhood of 60+ It likely won’t happen. but there’s the chance that we could end up with 4 60 point centers centering 4 lines in Krebs, Cozens, Mitts, and Tage. The other benefit of keeping Krebs, is the hedge against Cozens/Mitts staying around the level they are now, injuries, or Tage regressing. If two of them get injured/end up not that good, I would feel a lot better with Krebs at 2C than Compher. I also don’t think we need Compher for the PK. Cozens, Asplund, Girgs, Okposo, and Tuch are all solid on the PK. Girgs and Okposo may be gone after next year, but we will be fine IMO. The biggest problem with the PK currently is the goaltending.
75 forwards in the NHL had 60 pts or more last year, 32 teams 3 top line players total 96 top line forwards.
I love your optimism penciling in Krebs on the top line ahead of Cozens, Quinn, Tuch and Mittelstadt presuming Olofsson, Skinner and Thompson are already in that catagory.
You are correct Compher's ceiling is 40 pts/82 I do not see Krebs much higher than that with the current players.
I would be thrilled if Krebs could average 17 goals/82 gms, same as Compher.
The Sabres PK'ed by committee (10 players all PK'ed at least 0:30/gm and no one did more then 1:30/gm) and were not very good at doing it ranking 23rd in the NHL last year.

Let me summarize my POV:
Compher would have to sign a long term contract before the trade.
Compher wins 51.4% of his faceoffs, higher than any Sabre currently on the team (Eakin's 56% was obviously higher).
Compher PK's an area that Buffalo obviously needs improvement.
Krebs is terrible in his own end.
We KNOW Compher can average 17 g/82 gms, Krebs is noted for his passing not for his finishing.
Considering Buffalo has Thompson, Cozens, and Mittelstadt as top 3 centers, I can see how Buffalo would rather have a center who PK's, wins FO, avg 17 goals/82 games.
Compher is actually a better insurance card in case Dylan or Casey cannot cut it, WE KNOW he can do it, we are still hoping Payton can.
Girgensons Compher Okposo would be an imposing shut down line.
Buffalo gets a first as well as JT.

@Go_Canucks_Go69
I really cannot believe that there is any doubt other than signing Compher to making this trade.
Looking at the big picture and the Eichel trade.
Tuch 19.6 goals/82 games
Compher 17.1 goals/82 games
2022 VGK first round pick.
2023 COL first round pick.
2023 VGK second round pick. Five picks in the first two rounds.
Two top 6 forwards and three chances to get another good player.
How could anyone turn this down?
1 juill. 2022 à 13 h 2
75 forwards in the NHL had 60 pts or more last year, 32 teams 3 top line players total 96 top line forwards.
I love your optimism penciling in Krebs on the top line ahead of Cozens, Quinn, Tuch and Mittelstadt presuming Olofsson, Skinner and Thompson are already in that catagory.
You are correct Compher's ceiling is 40 pts/82 I do not see Krebs much higher than that with the current players.
I would be thrilled if Krebs could average 17 goals/82 gms, same as Compher.
The Sabres PK'ed by committee (10 players all PK'ed at least 0:30/gm and no one did more then 1:30/gm) and were not very good at doing it ranking 23rd in the NHL last year.

Let me summarize my POV:
Compher would have to sign a long term contract before the trade.
Compher wins 51.4% of his faceoffs, higher than any Sabre currently on the team (Eakin's 56% was obviously higher).
Compher PK's an area that Buffalo obviously needs improvement.
Krebs is terrible in his own end.
We KNOW Compher can average 17 g/82 gms, Krebs is noted for his passing not for his finishing.
Considering Buffalo has Thompson, Cozens, and Mittelstadt as top 3 centers, I can see how Buffalo would rather have a center who PK's, wins FO, avg 17 goals/82 games.
Compher is actually a better insurance card in case Dylan or Casey cannot cut it, WE KNOW he can do it, we are still hoping Payton can.
Girgensons Compher Okposo would be an imposing shut down line.
Buffalo gets a first as well as JT.

Go_Canucks_Go69
I really cannot believe that there is any doubt other than signing Compher to making this trade.
Looking at the big picture and the Eichel trade.
Tuch 19.6 goals/82 games
Compher 17.1 goals/82 games
2022 VGK first round pick.
2023 COL first round pick.
2023 VGK second round pick. Five picks in the first two rounds.
Two top 6 forwards and three chances to get another good player.
How could anyone turn this down?

Compher’s best season was this past year where he had 33 points. That is not top 6 numbers IMO. For the Sabres this season, Krebs had 22 points in 48 games, good for a 37.6 point pace over 82 games, and is not done developing. I think that Krebs should be in the neighborhood of 50 points next season.
It’s also worth noting that Compher has never played a full season, with 70 games being the most he’s played.
I am also not so worried about the face off %. In March/April, Cozens was a bit over 51% very similar to Compher. These young centers will likely get better at face offs, and adding someone who is 51%ish isn’t a priority for me.
19 févr. 2023 à 18 h 11
Quoting: wojme
Quoting: DirtyDangle
thats not getting krebs
keep franky, jesusss
Quoting: TampaBayLightning22
Buffalo passes, On the Krebs trade...
This trade is looking really good this year.
The Colorado pick is about 20th right now and Comphere is out scoring Krebs 10 g 34 pts to 8 goals 16 pts.
Comphere would be the top PK center and would have nearly as many FO wins as Cozens and Thompson combined.
Obviously Buffalo would need to sign JT after this season, regardless he would be a perfect 3rd line center with Casey and Victor as his wingers giving Buffalo the opportunity to roll three lines.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage