Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $81 759 129 $245 796 $750 000 $740 871 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 7
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
6 150 000 $6 150 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 12
1GarthSnowFan
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,803
Quoting: IcemanJoe
I’d take a bag of pucks for him personally. So if we get any value for him I’d be happy.

He’s a good player so I don’t get it. His value would be higher if not for Spurgeon and Brodin getting the PP time over him.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 13
1GarthSnowFan
Quoting: Digitalbooya06
I don’t believe this is correct. He wasn’t called up so his ELC would slide back a year. Now it runs for the next three years instead of two years.

I think despite his age Raty is in the same boat Rossi was last year. I don’t expect him to be called up.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 14
1GarthSnowFan
Quoting: Isles5513
I get why minnesota would want Raty, but personally I’d rather be wrong about Raty than move him for Fiala with the 13th pick.

Last time a trade involving a winger led to a Stanley cup was when Pitt got Kessel and that was a very different trade scenario than this one.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 479
I’m very conservative when it comes to trading young talent. Two guys the isles needed most this year were Toews and Verhaeghe. You could throw Niederreiter and even Spurgeon into that category if you want to lol.

Yeah, I think most fans are. But one thing to consider is most of these prospects end up being disappointments. The one thing you guys have going for ya though is Lou really doesn’t like trading his guys. So I could see if Lou does want Fiala he does so with more picks than prospects.
Not_Isles5513 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 15
1GarthSnowFan
Yeah, I think most fans are. But one thing to consider is most of these prospects end up being disappointments. The one thing you guys have going for ya though is Lou really doesn’t like trading his guys. So I could see if Lou does want Fiala he does so with more picks than prospects.

I agree to a point. Just not with Raty.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 15
1GarthSnowFan

Worst case Raty should be a versatile middle six piece for this team.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 15
He’s a good player so I don’t get it. His value would be higher if not for Spurgeon and Brodin getting the PP time over him.

I disagree there. He got plenty of PP time. He slide to PP2 after his pec injury. His shot hasn’t been the same since.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 16
1GarthSnowFan
I disagree there. He got plenty of PP time. He slide to PP2 after his pec injury. His shot hasn’t been the same since.

I thought he got less my bad. Also with Raty it’s worth mentioning how much Oli loved his game.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 18
1GarthSnowFan

When Oli Joikinen and Barry Trotz agree a player has skill I can’t ignore it. Cause I would assume they would never agree on anything lol.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 19
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,174
Look ur not the first person to tell me this. But let me ask you something? Why did Lou spend 20 million dollars on Leo, Hickey, Eberle and Lee? Cap issues were self inflicted and he shouldn’t get a pass because of that.

-Hickey was a solid LD2/3 getting $2.5M a year. If he doesn't get hurt and then subsequently have the issues with his brother's sickness and eventual passing, he still probably chugging along as a slightly overpaid LD3 through this year. I can't fault Lou for that deal.

-Lee was named captain the year after Tavares left - and he was a pending UFA when that happened. Do you think Lou was going to let his team's captain walk in free agency 2 summers in a row? Plus, Anders had *averaged* 34 goals/season for the three years before this deal. Is 7X$7M a little hefty? Maybe, but that probably comes from Lou wanting to keep his captain in house long-term.

-Eberle was not going to be an easy piece to replace if he left (see: this season) and Lou actually got him at a lower cap hit than the contract he was acquired on ($5.5M AAV vs. $6M).

-Okay, you got me on Leo. He was obviously a "Lou Guy" and I'm sure the hope was that he'd be the 30-35ish point guy with strong defense that he was in Toronto - something you'd be fine paying $3M AAV for. He obviously didn't turn out that way offensively, and he definitely wasn't a first line winger, but hey - you can't win them all. In a world where the cap was going up $2-4M every year, one guy making $3M and not pulling his weight wasn't ideal but would be easy to flip out or hide if need be. But we all know what happened next.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 20
1GarthSnowFan
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
-Hickey was a solid LD2/3 getting $2.5M a year. If he doesn't get hurt and then subsequently have the issues with his brother's sickness and eventual passing, he still probably chugging along as a slightly overpaid LD3 through this year. I can't fault Lou for that deal.

-Lee was named captain the year after Tavares left - and he was a pending UFA when that happened. Do you think Lou was going to let his team's captain walk in free agency 2 summers in a row? Plus, Anders had *averaged* 34 goals/season for the three years before this deal. Is 7X$7M a little hefty? Maybe, but that probably comes from Lou wanting to keep his captain in house long-term.

-Eberle was not going to be an easy piece to replace if he left (see: this season) and Lou actually got him at a lower cap hit than the contract he was acquired on ($5.5M AAV vs. $6M).

-Okay, you got me on Leo. He was obviously a "Lou Guy" and I'm sure the hope was that he'd be the 30-35ish point guy with strong defense that he was in Toronto - something you'd be fine paying $3M AAV for. He obviously didn't turn out that way offensively, and he definitely wasn't a first line winger, but hey - you can't win them all. In a world where the cap was going up $2-4M every year, one guy making $3M and not pulling his weight wasn't ideal but would be easy to flip out or hide if need be. But we all know what happened next.

Hickey and Leo were huge mistakes cause of the fact they weren’t needed. Especially Hickey given the fact they had Pelech, Leddy, Toews and even Aho.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 20
1GarthSnowFan

It’s a lot of mistakes tho which is the issue.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 22
1GarthSnowFan

Lou panicked when Panarin said no. He almost let Brock hit UFA status. Look at the buy low candidates from 2018 and 2019 if you disagree with me. You have to be able to find cheap wings to be a successful org. You honestly could’ve acquired better pieces on waivers than Lou did in free agency and I’m only half joking lol.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 26
1GarthSnowFan

Look at the Martin deal too. He wanted to justify winning his way and he ****ed up their cap situation while trying to do it. This isn’t an attack on Lee, Eberle, Martin or even Hickey. Just stating the simple fact this organization can’t make the necessary moves to compete for a title like Colorado, TBL or even Florida did over the years when acquiring cheap forwards.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 29
When Oli Joikinen and Barry Trotz agree a player has skill I can’t ignore it. Cause I would assume they would never agree on anything lol.

I’m not debating Raty has skill or not. I’m just saying he’s a prospect and nothing is guaranteed. Until they do it at the NHL level, it’s just someone’s opinion. Jost was someone’s Raty, that didn’t workout. Yakupov was a sure fire top 6 scoring winger. I’ve heard it before many times, doesn’t always work as often as we think. Benoit Pouliot for the Wild was a big bust we thought was sure fire top 6 forward.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 31
1GarthSnowFan
I’m not debating Raty has skill or not. I’m just saying he’s a prospect and nothing is guaranteed. Until they do it at the NHL level, it’s just someone’s opinion. Jost was someone’s Raty, that didn’t workout. Yakupov was a sure fire top 6 scoring winger. I’ve heard it before many times, doesn’t always work as often as we think. Benoit Pouliot for the Wild was a big bust we thought was sure fire top 6 forward.

I get what your saying, but your comparing guys who aren’t similar to Raty. Success in Ligga at a young age is usually a major positive for a player.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 31
1GarthSnowFan

Yakupov is Russian and the other two are Canadian guys who played in the CHL. Raty put up fantastic numbers in Ligga so I don’t c the comparison here.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 33
Osiecki death stare
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 749
I think despite his age Raty is in the same boat Rossi was last year. I don’t expect him to be called up.

I don’t think so. If he’s in the United States, I see him starting in the AHL and then getting called up halfway through the year. Probably would have been the case with Rossi this year if his contract wasn’t able to slide.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 33
I get what your saying, but your comparing guys who aren’t similar to Raty. Success in Ligga at a young age is usually a major positive for a player.

I guess we’ll see.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 33
1GarthSnowFan

If you can find similar examples of guys Raty’s age who produced in Ligga but didn’t make a dent in the NHL I’d appreciate it. Position, size and skating would have to be somewhat similar for the comparison to work tho.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 34
Yakupov is Russian and the other two are Canadian guys who played in the CHL. Raty put up fantastic numbers in Ligga so I don’t c the comparison here.

Merely showing not all prospects are guarantees. Even with Ligga success.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 35
1GarthSnowFan
Quoting: Digitalbooya06
I don’t think so. If he’s in the United States, I see him starting in the AHL and then getting called up halfway through the year. Probably would have been the case with Rossi this year if his contract wasn’t able to slide.

Really doesn’t make sense to me why Raty is viewed so skeptically despite his production overseas. Doesn’t add up in my opinion.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 35
If you can find similar examples of guys Raty’s age who produced in Ligga but didn’t make a dent in the NHL I’d appreciate it. Position, size and skating would have to be somewhat similar for the comparison to work tho.

Nah, I’m good. That’s HW I don’t have time for. I’ll believe Raty is a sure fire prospect when he makes a dent in the NHL. Until then, he’s still a lottery ticket.
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 36
1GarthSnowFan
Merely showing not all prospects are guarantees. Even with Ligga success.

I agree but the situations have to be similar or the comparison isn’t that valid. It’s like comparing Raty to MDC and Ho-Sang. Yeah he could theoretically bust like they did but I need a reason why you think that. It can’t just be “sometimes prospects don’t work out.”
15 juin 2022 à 11 h 37
1GarthSnowFan
Nah, I’m good. That’s HW I don’t have time for. I’ll believe Raty is a sure fire prospect when he makes a dent in the NHL. Until then, he’s still a lottery ticket.

I get what your saying, but I’m just saying you have to compare him to guys coming from similar situations. I only have the time to be on here cause I’m in between certain college/internship work I have lol.
IcemanJoe a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage