SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

NYR On Tilt

Créé par: IDKtbh
Publié: 15 juin 2022 à 1 h 15
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Rangers de New YorkRangers de New York

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kravtsov, VitaliRangers de New YorkPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Kakko, KaapoRangers de New YorkLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Scheifele, MarkJets de WinnipegLNH-6 092 070 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial13 458 531 $1434482410
Variation-6 092 070 $00-1-1-10
Final7 366 461 $ (↓)143447 (↓)1 (↓)3 (↓)10000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Scheifele, MarkJets de WinnipegLNH-6 092 070 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kravtsov, VitaliRangers de New YorkPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Kakko, KaapoRangers de New YorkLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 046 310 $1329394510
Variation6 092 070 $001110
Final24 138 380 $ (↑)132940 (↑)5 (↑)6 (↑)10000
15 juin 2022 à 9 h 14
what da dog doin
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Being a Rangers fan, I don’t want to see this go down. If this deal happened, we’d have either Scheifele or Zibanejad on our second line. If you were GM of the Rangers, would you really trade a recent 2nd overall pick, two top 60 picks and a young winger for someone on an expiring contract who potentially will play on your second line? I don’t think so.

I don’t hate the idea of Kakko getting traded, I just don’t think this is what a trade for him would look like.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 9 h 38
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,082
I can't see Winnipeg being interested. The only piece with any value to Winnipeg is the first, the remainder is an undesirable malcontent and and unimpressive winger. Nothing that the Jets would target.
IDKtbh et Hockeypal a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 13 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Quoting: RangersFan1994
Being a Rangers fan, I don’t want to see this go down. If this deal happened, we’d have either Scheifele or Zibanejad on our second line. If you were GM of the Rangers, would you really trade a recent 2nd overall pick, two top 60 picks and a young winger for someone on an expiring contract who potentially will play on your second line? I don’t think so.

I don’t hate the idea of Kakko getting traded, I just don’t think this is what a trade for him would look like.

I can kinda see your point but a 2nd line center is pretty much 1B and if you can create that dynamic on a team that is solid like that down the middle, it can make the difference between getting to the conference finals and the Stanley cup finals.

I personally really like Kakko, but I don’t believe his value is very high right now. I wouldn’t quite put him in the Filip Zadina category but he’s closer to him in terms of overall disappointment than not.

Also, I get the feeling you’re not as high on Scheifele as I am. He’s a top 10 Center in my eyes or at worst top 15.

Quoting: Windjammer
I can't see Winnipeg being interested. The only piece with any value to Winnipeg is the first, the remainder is an undesirable malcontent and and unimpressive winger. Nothing that the Jets would target.

I think Scheifele is worth a ton. I do however, feel like the Jets’ preference albeit a reluctant one would be to move him. Due to his inconsistent play this past season, I don’t view his market to be as strong as it would have been, say, a year ago.

I could definitely see the package look like something along the lines of this. Somewhat of a trail mix type of return. Maybe not exactly but, I don’t think it’s far off.
15 juin 2022 à 13 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,082
Quoting: IDKtbh
I can kinda see your point but a 2nd line center is pretty much 1B and if you can create that dynamic on a team that is solid like that down the middle, it can make the difference between getting to the conference finals and the Stanley cup finals.

I personally really like Kakko, but I don’t believe his value is very high right now. I wouldn’t quite put him in the Filip Zadina category but he’s closer to him in terms of overall disappointment than not.

Also, I get the feeling you’re not as high on Scheifele as I am. He’s a top 10 Center in my eyes or at worst top 15.

I think Scheifele is worth a ton. I do however, feel like the Jets’ preference albeit a reluctant one would be to move him. Due to his inconsistent play this past season, I don’t view his market to be as strong as it would have been, say, a year ago.

I could definitely see the package look like something along the lines of this. Somewhat of a trail mix type of return. Maybe not exactly but, I don’t think it’s far off.

It actually is pretty far off in value, in that it would receive no consideration I would imagine. 2 wingers both in virtual bust territory don't have much if any value and a late first and second don't add that much more.

Overall, it isn't close to getting you a consistent PPG 1C on a great contract for another two seasons. The Jets world get at least this much for Scheifele as a pure rental in two seasons (only piece with any real value is the late 1st), so they can just wait to then. It's not like the offers would be any worse than this one.

Two years of Scheifele in Winnipeg and a similar return at the TDL in two seasons is worth more to the Jets than this. So, they would just keep him. There's no incentive for the Jets to sell this low on him now.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 13 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Quoting: Windjammer
It actually is pretty far off in value, in that it would receive no consideration I would imagine. 2 wingers both in virtual bust territory don't have much if any value and a late first and second don't add that much more.

Overall, it isn't close to getting you a consistent PPG 1C on a great contract for another two seasons. The Jets world get at least this much for Scheifele as a pure rental in two seasons (only piece with any real value is the late 1st), so they can just wait to then. It's not like the offers would be any worse than this one.

Two years of Scheifele in Winnipeg and a similar return at the TDL in two seasons is worth more to the Jets than this. So, they would just keep him. There's no incentive for the Jets to sell this low on him now.

Yeah, I’d have to more-so agree with you than not overall.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 20 h 50
Bruce, there it goes
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Winnipeg decline, Scheifele is a great player on a great contract

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage