SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Salary reflief for MTL

Créé par: Segar48
Publié: 12 juin 2022 à 21 h 22
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 216 398 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
van Riemsdyk, JamesFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-6 962 366 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-933 809 $1832515917
Variation-745 968 $0000-10
Final-1 679 777 $ (↓)18325158 (↓)17000

Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
van Riemsdyk, JamesFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-6 962 366 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 216 398 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 118 560 $1832454612
Variation745 968 $000010
Final5 864 528 $ (↑)18324547 (↑)12000
12 juin 2022 à 23 h 54
Bruce, there it goes
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Petry is worth more than van Riemsdyk when in his prime
Dom1422 a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 10 h 19
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: CanucksInPurgatory
Petry is worth more than van Riemsdyk when in his prime

Not sure I agree with the above. At this point in their careers neither is worth what they are getting paid. Additionally, although the 2nd pick is great why would Flyers want more salary to take on?
13 juin 2022 à 17 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Quoting: MANX
Not sure I agree with the above. At this point in their careers neither is worth what they are getting paid. Additionally, although the 2nd pick is great why would Flyers want more salary to take on?

Petry had 25 points in his last 40 games, a 51 point pace. He started the year poorly because he was away from his family and Ducharme.. when St. Louis took over he was himself again. He is absolutely worth 6 mill and interest around the league is noted by every major insider. You have to just admit you’re wrong on this one.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 17 h 24
I find it very odd that you have two proposals that essentially act as if Petry has negative value even though every insider is telling you otherwise.
13 juin 2022 à 17 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 39
Quoting: Dom1422
I find it very odd that you have two proposals that essentially act as if Petry has negative value even though every insider is telling you otherwise.

It's not about negative value, it's about cap space (3 years) and a rebuilding team
13 juin 2022 à 18 h 10
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413

The defensemen who can play good top 4 and bring 40 to 50 pts season have good value, what reduced is value is the contract of 6.5 for 3 next year who are not so fantastic. I'm the first to defend Petry that he's good and can be valuable to a team on top 4 but is attitude this first half of season and is contract play again him.
13 juin 2022 à 18 h 17
Quoting: Segar48
It's not about negative value, it's about cap space (3 years) and a rebuilding team

That has nothing to do with anything. Habs aren’t going to give him away because we need cap space. He has a good amount of value and every insider will tell you this. Not only that but Kent Hughes said we’re only going to move him if the return makes sense, after the deadline he said they had talks with teams that will be resumed in the offseason. You’re going to be surprised when they get a good package for him.
13 juin 2022 à 18 h 25
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
The defensemen who can play good top 4 and bring 40 to 50 pts season have good value, what reduced is value is the contract of 6.5 for 3 next year who are not so fantastic. I'm the first to defend Petry that he's good and can be valuable to a team on top 4 but is attitude this first half of season and is contract play again him.

His attitude doesn’t play against him. If a team wants him that means they don’t care about that or they wouldn’t want him… and plenty of teams do. When it comes to his contract it really doesn’t matter. Dallas gave a 36 year old Suter 4 years. We see countless times GM’s sign players to deals that go late into their 30’s or trade for players who’s contract go late into their 30’s. You may not like when that happens but it happens every year with almost every single GM in the league, it’ll be no different with Petry. That’s the cost of having the player. As for his cap hit 6 mill for a #2 D is a huge bargain and makes the term digestible, plus there is the option to take back a contract. He will absolutely be traded for a good package this offseason as every insider has suggested.
13 juin 2022 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
His attitude doesn’t play against him. If a team wants him that means they don’t care about that or they wouldn’t want him… and plenty of teams do. When it comes to his contract it really doesn’t matter. Dallas gave a 36 year old Suter 4 years. We see countless times GM’s sign players to deals that go late into their 30’s or trade for players who’s contract go late into their 30’s. You may not like when that happens but it happens every year with almost every single GM in the league, it’ll be no different with Petry. That’s the cost of having the player. As for his cap hit 6 mill for a #2 D is a huge bargain and makes the term digestible, plus there is the option to take back a contract. He will absolutely be traded for a good package this offseason as every insider has suggested.

He would be trade for sure yeah but when ? That the reason why he didn't move right now cause is contract is a bit hard to place on a team. That cutting potential trade partners.

And is attitude I'm talking is about the fact he was supposed to be the veterans and help the teams and he seen to have be a negative in the changing room for the first half of season. Another point again is when the young guys have been hit by Kassian is I'm not wrong, Petry saw all that and didn't do nothing for that. I don't ask him to start a fight but go to the face of the player and told them that not acceptable.

I know he have family problem with the COVID and all restrictions in Canada but that not excuse him.
13 juin 2022 à 18 h 37
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
He would be trade for sure yeah but when ? That the reason why he didn't move right now cause is contract is a bit hard to place on a team. That cutting potential trade partners.

And is attitude I'm talking is about the fact he was supposed to be the veterans and help the teams and he seen to have be a negative in the changing room for the first half of season. Another point again is when the young guys have been hit by Kassian is I'm not wrong, Petry saw all that and didn't do nothing for that. I don't ask him to start a fight but go to the face of the player and told them that not acceptable.

I know he have family problem with the COVID and all restrictions in Canada but that not excuse him.

You’re right that his contract will lower the amount of teams that will be able to trade for him. If he were paid 3 mill let’s say, then 30 out of 32 teams would want him. Because the team trading for him must be able to fit the contract into their structure it’ll be less but I’m also not suggesting Habs get a 1st plus for him. A 2nd and B prospect while taking back a contract (like Khudobin’s from Dallas) is a very reasonable return to expect. What I’m saying is the original post is suggesting he has no value or negative value and that is what I’m disagreeing with.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage