SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

If fiala wants to much money

Créé par: jzooks37
Publié: 11 juin 2022 à 15 h 10
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Armia, JoelCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%1 690 860 $011---0000--
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 388 912 $1834453611
Variation-7 161 290 $121010
Final227 622 $ (↓)19 (↑)36 (↑)46 (↑)37 (↑)11000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Armia, JoelCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%1 690 860 $011---0000--
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-933 809 $1832515917
Variation7 161 290 $-2-2-20-10
Final6 227 481 $ (↑)16 (↓)30 (↓)49 (↓)58 (↓)17000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Initial25 334 167 $1533523614
Variation0 $101000
Final25 334 167 $16 (↑)3353 (↑)3614000
who loses
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

11 juin 2022 à 15 h 14
Justin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
this trade could actually work out for all 3 teams
jzooks37 a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2022 à 15 h 22
Banni
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 520
Quoting: jazouri

No, it won't. Because Minnesota isn't taking on that horrible contract and player they don't need.
Diliano a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2022 à 15 h 22
Banni
Minnesota declines easily. You think a horrible contract, a nothing both line player and 3rd round pick is getting you fiala? Minnesota won't
Rhea et Diliano a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2022 à 16 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: Wildnochance
No, it won't. Because Minnesota isn't taking on that horrible contract and player they don't need.

Anderson isn't a horrible contract at all... he's. a 26 year old power winger with unreal advanced analytics... his skill set is very unique in his quick skating and playmaking abilty along with his physicality and size which make him good trade chip.. he's is in no way a cap dump and guy every team in the league would like to add... to me trading fiala makes non sense for minny as its just a step backwards.. however his name is all over the media as he apparently he's wants 9.5+ mil which is why they would look to trade him.. mineasota would want players that could help them win now and adding a 26 year old power winger in -Anderson , and Joel arrmia: a big yet skilled forward who had unbelievable playoff run (2019) and lit up the IHFs recently... a very underrated player I know Minnesota would forusre want in there bottom 6 making (1.6)... along with a second or third round pick. thats one of the better returns in my opinion for fiala if they indeed want to move him and this trade would fit there build of being big strong tough team to play against
11 juin 2022 à 17 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: jazouri

The only problem is that Minnesota have buyout penalty of 13m to 15m for the next 3 years. They can't really take high amount of money back because there alot of contract to sign or resign. And while Anderson could be a good fit, is 5m could be a bit to much to shallow.

Who are you calling horrible contract buddy ? Are you talking about Armia who is a decent bottom 6 Wellbuild Forward who has amazing series and International tournament ? Because at 3.5m it's not so bad and if you consider that in this trade MTL would keep 50% of is contract which results a good playoffs player at 1.7m

Or maybe are you talking about Anderson who playstyle is not a common asset in the league and every team would like the prototype of this kind of player on is team ? He have a playstyle of playing physics with speed and touch of offensive. He's build in the form of a Kreider playstyle, but contrary to this guys Anderson have less Constance in is production which is a good thing.

Minnesota declines easily. You think a horrible contract, a nothing both line player and 3rd round pick is getting you fiala? Minnesota won't
]

Fiala have only have one season of 80+ pts under is belt and you don't know if he's able to redo it. Also he seen to ask around 9 to 10m per year as salary and Minnesota is not able to give that amount as they have buy out penalty for next 3 years. They are presently in they're window opportunity with playoff and they could be great to received asset able to be competitive now. Anderson and Armia is the kinda of player your adding to your team to boost your capacity to go far in playoffs.

You don't think Anderson is good, you don't like the comparative with Kreider fine, look more about Mantha who could be another comparative of Anderson. Look what which cost Detroit trade him and they were not actively seeking to trade him, Washington have gone and overpay to add a good piece that the price Hugues would ask to consider moving Anderson out of MTL.
11 juin 2022 à 18 h 11
Banni
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack

The only problem is that Minnesota have buyout penalty of 13m to 15m for the next 3 years. They can't really take high amount of money back because there alot of contract to sign or resign. And while Anderson could be a good fit, is 5m could be a bit to much to shallow.

Who are you calling horrible contract buddy ? Are you talking about Armia who is a decent bottom 6 Wellbuild Forward who has amazing series and International tournament ? Because at 3.5m it's not so bad and if you consider that in this trade MTL would keep 50% of is contract which results a good playoffs player at 1.7m

Or maybe are you talking about Anderson who playstyle is not a common asset in the league and every team would like the prototype of this kind of player on is team ? He have a playstyle of playing physics with speed and touch of offensive. He's build in the form of a Kreider playstyle, but contrary to this guys Anderson have less Constance in is production which is a good thing.

]

Fiala have only have one season of 80+ pts under is belt and you don't know if he's able to redo it. Also he seen to ask around 9 to 10m per year as salary and Minnesota is not able to give that amount as they have buy out penalty for next 3 years. They are presently in they're window opportunity with playoff and they could be great to received asset able to be competitive now. Anderson and Armia is the kinda of player your adding to your team to boost your capacity to go far in playoffs.

You don't think Anderson is good, you don't like the comparative with Kreider fine, look more about Mantha who could be another comparative of Anderson. Look what which cost Detroit trade him and they were not actively seeking to trade him, Washington have gone and overpay to add a good piece that the price Hugues would ask to consider moving Anderson out of MTL.

Joel ramis, who Minnesota has plenty of and better than? Armia would be 4th liner at best on Minnesota considering Minnesota has foligno, Joel Eriksson Ek and Jordan greenway as 3rd line. So Minnesota says no easy. Minnesota also has better cheaper 4th line of connor dewar.

Nobody, especially Minnesota is taking on that long term contract Montreal former gm gave to john a. Minnesota 3rd liner of foligno and greenway are better and cheaper. So again Minnesota says no. Minnesota wouldn't trade fiala to take on your bad contract and bottom line player they have better cheaper of

Only Montreal fans can reason themselves into thinking a m.h y team would accept that contract and players for fiala. Minnesota will easily get a 1st and prospect from another team.
11 juin 2022 à 18 h 16
Banni
Quoting: jzooks37
Anderson isn't a horrible contract at all... he's. a 26 year old power winger with unreal advanced analytics... his skill set is very unique in his quick skating and playmaking abilty along with his physicality and size which make him good trade chip.. he's is in no way a cap dump and guy every team in the league would like to add... to me trading fiala makes non sense for minny as its just a step backwards.. however his name is all over the media as he apparently he's wants 9.5+ mil which is why they would look to trade him.. mineasota would want players that could help them win now and adding a 26 year old power winger in -Anderson , and Joel arrmia: a big yet skilled forward who had unbelievable playoff run (2019) and lit up the IHFs recently... a very underrated player I know Minnesota would forusre want in there bottom 6 making (1.6)... along with a second or third round pick. thats one of the better returns in my opinion for fiala if they indeed want to move him and this trade would fit there build of being big strong tough team to play against

No, Minnesota wouldn't want horrible long term contract like Anderson and armia, bottom line player who Minnesota has plenty of. Minnesota isn't going to trade fiala and take back armia to play on 4th line. Sorry, but Minnesota isn't being managed by Fenton. Plenty of teams want fiala, in fact a bunch will which wouldn't try this false logic selling you are trying to do here. To think Minnesota would help you get 2nd pick in 1st round? Yeah, Minnesota will just trade fiala to new Jersey themselves
11 juin 2022 à 19 h 38
Joel ramis, who Minnesota has plenty of and better than? Armia would be 4th liner at best on Minnesota considering Minnesota has foligno, Joel Eriksson Ek and Jordan greenway as 3rd line. So Minnesota says no easy. Minnesota also has better cheaper 4th line of connor dewar.

Nobody, especially Minnesota is taking on that long term contract Montreal former gm gave to john a. Minnesota 3rd liner of foligno and greenway are better and cheaper. So again Minnesota says no. Minnesota wouldn't trade fiala to take on your bad contract and bottom line player they have better cheaper of

Only Montreal fans can reason themselves into thinking a m.h y team would accept that contract and players for fiala. Minnesota will easily get a 1st and prospect from another team.

Yeah your so right cause we all know Habs player are garbage and have no value...

That why when we was talking about Lekhonen and Chariot trade earlier before they was trade at the deadline, some Habs fans like you say have told what could be the price to trade both of the player and plenty of person have say we were crazy, delusional etc

But surprisingly the price was pretty in the range of what some of us a say.

After that I'm totally agree that there are troll on this website who does terrible trade.
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 2
Banni
Yeah your so right cause we all know Habs player are garbage and have no value...

That why when we was talking about Lekhonen and Chariot trade earlier before they was trade at the deadline, some Habs fans like you say have told what could be the price to trade both of the player and plenty of person have say we were crazy, delusional etc

After that I'm totally agree that there are troll on this website who does terrible trade.

Just because those teams paid for them doesn't mean other teams were willing to. You can't defend or rationalize this trade in any manner
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 12 juin 2022 à 13 h 11
I don't know why minny would look to trade fiala.. I assume fialia camp wants a great deal of money (9+) which I guess they don't want to pay him.. In my opinion it makes a lot more sense to try and sign him to abit of an overpay then trade him.. needless to say his name is all over the media as guy likely to be moved... It makes zero sense for Minnesota as team just entering there window and establishing themselves as a cup contending team to take a big step back and trade a very impactful forward for future assets such as nj pick or a 1st and prospect.. if they are looking to trade him the best package they could get is a high impact defenceman (like a Chychrun) or forward(liane) or a haul of two or three very solid players who can help them tremendously for the next several years.. I think if they would be looking to get a hual of guys Anderson armia Dvorak and a pick is the hula of players the will get back.
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 11 juin 2022 à 20 h 27

I totally agree. GMs value middle and top 6 forwards or top 4 d with high level of value... its easy for someone in the media or someone who doesn't watch tons of hcokey to dismiss a guy like armia however around the league a guy like that holds tons of value to gms
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 24
Banni
I don't know why minny would look to trade fiala.. I assume fialia camp wants a great deal of money (9+) which I guess they don't want to pay him.. In my opinion it makes a lot more sense to try and sign him to abit of an overpay then trade him.. needless to say his name is all over the media as guy likely to be moved... It makes zero sense for Minnesota as team just entering there window and establishing themselves as a cup contending team to take a big step back and trade a very impactful forward for future assets such as nj pick or a 1st and prospect.. if they are looking to trade him the best package they could get is a high impact defenceman (like a Chychrun) or forward(liane) or a haul of two or three very solid players who can help them tremendously for the next several years.. I think if they would be looking to get a hual of guys Anderson armia Dvorak and a pick is the hula of players the will get back.

They aren't taking on anderson, armia, or Dvorak..do no, they will get better offers.
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 34
I totally agree. GMs value middle and top 6 forwards or top 4 d with high level of value... its easy for someone in the media or someone who doesn't understand the value in the nhl to dismiss a guy like armia however around the league a guy like that holds tons of value to gms

There is thing call intangible, that the kind of thing sometime we need to stop looking at the stats and that one of value that GM in the league can see easily.

Hater and even fan of Habs have say Lekhonen was a third line forward who is good on defense but don't bring offensive at all. But look what he does with Colorado. He's playing on the second line and I even have see him play with McKinnon. And when this superstar talk about you in media next interview and told the journalist that he would pay 10 first round pick for a player that does a impact on the team as like Lekhonen have does that saying alot about the guys. The is the thing (intangible) that a good bottom 6 bring. Look with Tampa Bay, they have gone trading for Coleman and Goodrow to solidify they're bottom pair and it work. Are they the unique reason Tampa win a cup clearly not, but that help to do it.

He's maybe only a fourth line player but we just need to look at what a Corey Perry bring. He's not as speed as when he was young but I love so much is game.

Do totally agree with you sometime is the media or fans who downgrade the value or over value a player. There thing that us outside the league don't see or hear.
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 37

One of reason that Minnesota want to trade Fiala is because of is high season of 80+ pts he would probably ask around 9 to 10m and Minnesota have buy out penalty around 13 to 15m because of the contract of Parise and Suter for the next 3 years.

But I'm totally agree with you, Minnesota window opportunity is now open for them, doing a pick or a pick and prospect could be a step back and close the window opportunity a little bit sooner.
jzooks37 a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2022 à 20 h 45
Just because those teams paid for them doesn't mean other teams were willing to. You can't defend or rationalize this trade in any manner

But I can rationalize this kind of trade or defend it. That the hole reason this kind of website exist, to argue between people politely and giving yours opinion base of your knowledge or thinking.

Are they good ? Are they wrong ? Sometimes yeah sometime no . We could agree to disagree on some sujet.

Honestly is not the most bad trade I have seen about Fiala or the second overall pick. Could it be wrong yeah for some while other would see some good in that.

It's all about prospective in my opinion.
jzooks37 a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 0 h 30
Bruce, there it goes
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Minnesota don't need Anderson and Armia, it's obvious

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage