Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $82 422 251 $212 500 $0 $77 749 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 5
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
825 000 $825 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
834 167 $834 167 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
G
RFA - 2
856 667 $856 667 $
DD
RFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,377
These are all bad for the leafs. Hart isnt good at all, konecny is a down grade, kerfoot is worth more than that and sandin isnt what you use to dump a guy you can buy out for a million dollar cap hit.
This team is worse in every regard
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 792
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
These are all bad for the leafs. Hart isnt good at all, konecny is a down grade, kerfoot is worth more than that and sandin isnt what you use to dump a guy you can buy out for a million dollar cap hit.

This post was hilarious, thanks for that
TheReboundKid a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 25
You’re about 2 firsts and a top prospect away from getting Philly to even talk to you for that offer
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 29
Quoting: ReelBigFan
You’re about 2 firsts and a top prospect away from getting Philly to even talk to you for that offer

Wow, you just had to go and try and make me laugh after my post eh? This is an all timer i must say. Two firsts and a top prospect for a forward downgrade and a sub 900 goalie the past 2 seasons. Incredible punchline
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,932
deal
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 31
TheReboundKid
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 50

If you think Hart isn’t good than you’ve never watched Hart. If you think Toronto loses this deal than you’re wearing blue tinted glasses. If you think Philly even considers this as close to fair, well then you’re probably just assuming Chuck is dumber than he actually is since the value is so far off the NHL would probably veto it thinking there was blackmail involved
ReelBigFan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 33
Quoting: TheReboundKid
If you think Hart isn’t good than you’ve never watched Hart. If you think Toronto loses this deal than you’re wearing blue tinted glasses. If you think Philly even considers this as close to fair, well then you’re probably just assuming Chuck is dumber than he actually is since the value is so far off the NHL would probably veto it thinking there was blackmail involved

If you think i havent watched hart, then you're wrong.
If you think toronto wins this deal you've got a yellow tinted motorcycle helmet on.
If you even think Toronto considers this then you must think dubas is dead and peter Chiarelli is doing some weekend at bernies stuff that would result in the most profitable team in the league needing to fold from the lawsuits
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 44
Wow, you just had to go and try and make me laugh after my post eh? This is an all timer i must say. Two firsts and a top prospect for a forward downgrade and a sub 900 goalie the past 2 seasons. Incredible punchline

TK is a different type of player, more gritty and better defensively… he is on pace to progress like a Brad Marchand type.
Nylander for some reason only ever stands out on the 3rd line. Don’t know why, but he just doesn’t seem to be able to handle the pressure in Toronto being a top six player.
I like Nylander, don’t get me wrong, a change of scenery may help him but I think the value of him and TK is far closer than you make it out to be.

As for Hart, yeah, the worst D in the league the past two seasons can definitely hurt a goalies Save percentage. However, if you’ve watched him play you’d notice that he is still playing very well. Just getting left out to dry 2-3 times a period is going to kill your numbers.
7 juin 2022 à 9 h 51
TK is a different type of player, more gritty and better defensively… he is on pace to progress like a Brad Marchand type.
Nylander for some reason only ever stands out on the 3rd line. Don’t know why, but he just doesn’t seem to be able to handle the pressure in Toronto being a top six player.
I like Nylander, don’t get me wrong, a change of scenery may help him but I think the value of him and TK is far closer than you make it out to be.

As for Hart, yeah, the worst D in the league the past two seasons can definitely hurt a goalies Save percentage. However, if you’ve watched him play you’d notice that he is still playing very well. Just getting left out to dry 2-3 times a period is going to kill your numbers.

Konecny is a different type of player. A worse one. I like him but he's not even close to nylander.
And if you think nylander only stands out on the 3rd line or cant handle the pressure then i dont know what you're reading or watching because none of that is remotely true. He can play on any line and stand out with any player and he was the leafa most consistent scorer for the past two playoffs.
The value gap between the two players is quite large
And as for hart. If you're as good at watching the game, you'd realise that he just isnt good and his save percentage is a reflection of that. And it isnt just his save percentage, its his goals saved above expected his high danger save percentage his WAR on top of me watching and him not looking like he is playing well.
Good goalies put up at least decent numbers on even the worst teams, hart is one of the main reasons the flyers are so bad
7 juin 2022 à 13 h 47
Konecny is a different type of player. A worse one. I like him but he's not even close to nylander.
And if you think nylander only stands out on the 3rd line or cant handle the pressure then i dont know what you're reading or watching because none of that is remotely true. He can play on any line and stand out with any player and he was the leafa most consistent scorer for the past two playoffs.
The value gap between the two players is quite large
And as for hart. If you're as good at watching the game, you'd realise that he just isnt good and his save percentage is a reflection of that. And it isnt just his save percentage, its his goals saved above expected his high danger save percentage his WAR on top of me watching and him not looking like he is playing well.
Good goalies put up at least decent numbers on even the worst teams, hart is one of the main reasons the flyers are so bad

Lmao, sure pal
7 juin 2022 à 13 h 48
Lmao, sure pal

Yeah, you should watch the players before you talk about em, then youd know
7 juin 2022 à 13 h 50
Yeah, you should watch the players before you talk about em, then youd know

Of course, I just said that same thing about Hart. So I agree. You should watch them
7 juin 2022 à 13 h 51
Of course, I just said that same thing about Hart. So I agree. You should watch them

I told you ive watched him, and since i saw that he isnt good, clearly i am right because the stats back me up
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 1
I told you ive watched him, and since i saw that he isnt good, clearly i am right because the stats back me up

Sure, sure. You’ve watched him. I’ve seen the leafs more than the Flyers the past two years. Probably due to living in Canada. But yeah, you probably didn’t even realize TKs numbers under AV being terrible, all of the Flyers numbers under him were awful actually… after AV got fired TK was on a 62 point pace, not amazing I know, but solid while doing this with a plethora of different centres due to multiple huge injuries and trades… 62 points at 25, Nylander at 25 was on pace for 67 points, which was not amazing either, but doing that with an elite centre like Tavares… hmm

But hey, maybe I don’t watch either team lol
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 5
Sure, sure. You’ve watched him. I’ve seen the leafs more than the Flyers the past two years. Probably due to living in Canada. But yeah, you probably didn’t even realize TKs numbers under AV being terrible, all of the Flyers numbers under him were awful actually… after AV got fired TK was on a 62 point pace, not amazing I know, but solid while doing this with a plethora of different centres due to multiple huge injuries and trades… 62 points at 25, Nylander at 25 was on pace for 67 points, which was not amazing either, but doing that with an elite centre like Tavares… hmm

But hey, maybe I don’t watch either team lol

Clearly you dont, because your opinion is different than mine. Or maybe you're just not picking up on the actual point being made
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 73
So happy i could bring you guys together!
ReelBigFan et TheReboundKid a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 26
Clearly you dont, because your opinion is different than mine. Or maybe you're just not picking up on the actual point being made

Your opinion is not facts, so saying “clearly you don’t (watch) because your opinion is different than mine” is just asinine and ignorant.

But yeah, I talk in facts. You mentioned stats so I brought them back to you.

Oh, and just to show those a bit more, the season Nylander was on a 67 point pace was last years shortened season when he was 25, he played 51 games

Not too far off from the 56 games TK played not under AV and averaged a 62 point pace at 25.

So for fun, let’s see how drastic of a difference these two have been in the long run… how about at 24 and 23?
Oh, Nylander had a .848 PPg, TK a .818… not a drastic difference, what about add in 22 ?
.739 for Nylander and . 727 for TK?? Man, you’re right, Nylander is a much better player

That also included a full season of being choked offensively by AV lol… so yeah I don’t see that big of a difference… Nylander had a great year at 26… Let’s see what TK can do… but they’ve been progressing on the same pace offensively and let’s face it, TK is the better 200 foot player with more depth to his game
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 31
TheReboundKid
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 50
Your opinion is not facts, so saying “clearly you don’t (watch) because your opinion is different than mine” is just asinine and ignorant.

Oh, and just to show those a bit more, the season Nylander was on a 67 point pace was last years shortened season when he was 25, he played 51 games

Not too far off from the 56 games TK played not under AV and averaged a 62 point pace at 25.

So for fun, let’s see how drastic of a difference these two have been in the long run… how about at 24 and 23?
Oh, Nylander had a .848 PPg, TK a .818… not a drastic difference, what about add in 22 ?
.739 for Nylander and . 727 for TK?? Man, you’re right, Nylander is a much better player

That also included a full season of being choked offensively by AV lol… so yeah I don’t see that big of a difference… Nylander had a great year at 26… Let’s see what TK can do… but they’ve been progressing on the same pace offensively and let’s face it, TK is the better 200 foot player with more depth to his game

Okay, i think you should stop, the guys already dead lol
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 35

Lol, it’s all in good fun, people value their teams assets more than others. I’d probably argue the same way he did if I was in his position, but when the facts and numbers get brought out it’s kinda just the end of the discussion usually.
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 37

Lol, you started with the 'if you watched' nonsense and then got mad when it was used against you with hart, so if you wanna talk ignorant and stupid then you should check out the mirror.
And as far as stats go, its amazing what you can do when you cherry pick and leave out one guys best seasons but make sure you include his worst eh? And yes, we will see what konecny can do at 26 but guess what, that doesnt impact his value now, if justin holl puts up 80 points next year he looks extra good too but pretending that impacts his value now would be dumb.
And my favorite part is that you were using nylander on the 3rd line as some sort of chirp, but then come running back to him playing on the top lines to try and argue a different point. Pick a lane
Konecny isnt as good as nylander, he isnt as valuable as nylander
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 39

Yeah, he did a great job proving that even with cherry picked stats that nylander is a better player than konecny.
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 46
Yeah, he did a great job proving that even with cherry picked stats that nylander is a better player than konecny.

I said that the value is a lot closer than you make it out to be. Which their stats are, and using multiple years of stats is not cherry-picking, it’s the exact opposite.

Thanks for trying though
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 47
Lol, you started with the 'if you watched' nonsense and then got mad when it was used against you with hart, so if you wanna talk ignorant and stupid then you should check out the mirror.
And as far as stats go, its amazing what you can do when you cherry pick and leave out one guys best seasons but make sure you include his worst eh? And yes, we will see what konecny can do at 26 but guess what, that doesnt impact his value now, if justin holl puts up 80 points next year he looks extra good too but pretending that impacts his value now would be dumb.
And my favorite part is that you were using nylander on the 3rd line as some sort of chirp, but then come running back to him playing on the top lines to try and argue a different point. Pick a lane
Konecny isnt as good as nylander, he isnt as valuable as nylander

I never called you stupid, but thanks. ; )

As for the rest, see above
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 51
I said that the value is a lot closer than you make it out to be. Which their stats are, and using multiple years of stats is not cherry-picking, it’s the exact opposite.

Thanks for trying though

Except that it isn't. You do realise that the seasons you left out on purpose are actually part of each players value and ability right?
You cant just take a snap shot and say 'see? They are close!'
Hell, nylander had as many or more points and goals in 7 playoff games this year or last year than konecny has in his entire 22.
If konecny suddenly becomes more than a one time 60 point player or doesn't keep getting doubled up in goals by nylander like he has been recently you might have a point.
Right now, it ain't close
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 52

Thanks for trying though

Yeah you used asinine, which is much better eh? As for your point, lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage