SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Fiala then signs 6x75M in NJ

Créé par: CoolHandL
Publié: 6 juin 2022 à 15 h 25
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 388 912 $1834453611
Variation0 $-110000
Final7 388 912 $17 (↓)35 (↑)453611000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial25 334 167 $1533523614
Variation0 $1-10000
Final25 334 167 $16 (↑)32 (↓)523614000
6 juin 2022 à 15 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Meant to say 6x7.5M in the title
6 juin 2022 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,759
Quoting: CoolHandL
Meant to say 6x7.5M in the title

IMO, I'm not sure Jersey does this. Holtz is a great talent and is under cheap team control for the next few years. I guess the best way to look at it is, if the rolls were reversed, would MIN fans be ok with Swapping Rossi / Boldy for a guy like Nylander or Hischier ?

Fiala is going to get them a good return, but I believe it will come in picks and decent, but not great prospects like Holtz
6 juin 2022 à 18 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Quoting: Dutchies
IMO, I'm not sure Jersey does this. Holtz is a great talent and is under cheap team control for the next few years. I guess the best way to look at it is, if the rolls were reversed, would MIN fans be ok with Swapping Rossi / Boldy for a guy like Nylander or Hischier ?

Fiala is going to get them a good return, but I believe it will come in picks and decent, but not great prospects like Holtz

Yea I agree that it is a longshot - but since Holtz is under that ELC control, it would be the kind of move Guerin makes even if it means it’s just a one for one like this with no other pieces involved.

I just keep hearing NJ is one of the front runners, and if so and the 2OA is out of the question, then this has to be the next best thing. One can dream.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2022 à 18 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,759
Quoting: CoolHandL
Yea I agree that it is a longshot - but since Holtz is under that ELC control, it would be the kind of move Guerin makes even if it means it’s just a one for one like this with no other pieces involved.

I just keep hearing NJ is one of the front runners, and if so and the 2OA is out of the question, then this has to be the next best thing. One can dream.

Hey, if Billy G can pull off the move, all the power to him. Holtz would fit in great on that team.

I do think MIN could get next years first (top 5 protected) along with a good RFA player's rights and pretty good prospect. It's gonna be tough though due to every team knowing their cap situation.
CoolHandL a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2022 à 9 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Quoting: Dutchies
Hey, if Billy G can pull off the move, all the power to him. Holtz would fit in great on that team.

I do think MIN could get next years first (top 5 protected) along with a good RFA player's rights and pretty good prospect. It's gonna be tough though due to every team knowing their cap situation.

I think the cap situation is being overvalued by other fans. Billy G doesn’t have to trade Fiala. the Sens really want him. Along with about 5 other teams, maybe more. Billy has plenty of leverage to get a good return. Probably not maximum value but still very good value for a PPG player younger and cheaper than all the comparable scoring FAs available. I have to think Sens offer starts with 7OA. So any team wanting Fiala, has to beat at least 7OA. If NJDs GM Fitz is as cheap as a lot of their fans are on here (not wanting to part with anything of value for Fiala), then NJD aren’t a fit. NJD have a ton of intriguing pieces BG would be interested in, but if none are available, then BG will send Fiala somewhere else

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage