UFAANSCAP HIT
22 500 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Johansson, Filip [Liste de réserve]
Détails additionnels:
Not actually a trade w/ Bruins - compensation for not signing Filip Johansson to an ELC by June 1st
MIN
  1. Bellows, Kieffer [Droits de RFA]
MIN
  1. Hague, Nicolas [Droits de RFA]
  2. Kolesar, Keegan [Droits de RFA]
MIN
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (OTT)
OTT
  1. Fiala, Kevin [Droits de RFA]
MIN
  1. Borgen, William
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (NSH)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de OTT
Logo de VAN
Logo de BOS
Logo de NSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $77 391 088 $0 $1 532 500 $5 108 912 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
RFA - 3
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 14
tanking for mack
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 145
I like these moves. It allows the Wild to be a cup contender after their dead cap era ends, with 5 picks within the first and 2nd rounds.

This will solidify their core as
F: Kaprizov, Eriksson Ek, Rossi, Boldy
D: Spurgeon, Brodin, Hague, either one or both of Lambos and Addison
G: Wallstedt, Jones

At least 2 or 3 of those 5 top round picks develop into players. I'd draft 3-4 forwards, 0-1 defensemen, and 0-1 goalies.
FloppyBiscuit a aimé ceci.
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,729
Man, Minny is in a tough position with those buyouts. They have Kaprizov signed for 4 more years but 3 of those 4 years those buyouts are really eating into the teams ability to try and win now. There is no guarantee Kaprizov resigns in 4 years so they got make these next 4 years count. Maybe they can take a 1 year step back but it has to be right back to Cup aspirations after that.

As crazy as it sounds and only assuming he never plays again and goes on permanent LTIR, maybe Minny trading for Carey Price's contract could be a decent option? Its insured so they'd only have to pay a small portion of it and runs the length of the buyouts of Parise and Suter. It would basically negate the buyout penalties but would mean Minny has to absolutely go all in the next 4 years. Habs would probably throw in a draft pick also. Minny would be fine during the offseason with the offseason cap cushion and then just need to make Fiala signing official and place Price on LTIR simultaneously to be cap compliant for the regular season.

Minny would be able to keep most of the gang together in doing so. Maybe just move Kulikov and Talbot or something like that in the offseason if you're still over the cap by a bit. Heck maybe MTL could take back both guys in the deal just to facilitate the trade.

I don't know, either way its just an option but with how good Kaprizov is, they'd better not squander his talent and prime years of his career by taking too long of a step back with a growth year or two.
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 26
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,794
It sounds like BG is gonna try to lock Middleton up but I would love to try and entice VGK with a Hague/Middleton swap. A million bucks in cap is a million bucks in cap.
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 429
Quoting: F50marco
Man, Minny is in a tough position with those buyouts. They have Kaprizov signed for 4 more years but 3 of those 4 years those buyouts are really eating into the teams ability to try and win now. There is no guarantee Kaprizov resigns in 4 years so they got make these next 4 years count. Maybe they can take a 1 year step back but it has to be right back to Cup aspirations after that.

As crazy as it sounds and only assuming he never plays again and goes on permanent LTIR, maybe Minny trading for Carey Price's contract could be a decent option? Its insured so they'd only have to pay a small portion of it and runs the length of the buyouts of Parise and Suter. It would basically negate the buyout penalties but would mean Minny has to absolutely go all in the next 4 years. Habs would probably throw in a draft pick also. Minny would be fine during the offseason with the offseason cap cushion and then just need to make Fiala signing official and place Price on LTIR simultaneously to be cap compliant for the regular season.

Minny would be able to keep most of the gang together in doing so. Maybe just move Kulikov and Talbot or something like that in the offseason if you're still over the cap by a bit. Heck maybe MTL could take back both guys in the deal just to facilitate the trade.

I don't know, either way its just an option but with how good Kaprizov is, they'd better not squander his talent and prime years of his career by taking too long of a step back with a growth year or two.

I worry Guerin's moves are going to try keep the window open next year whereas accepting a 'down year' by trading Fiala and Dumba for some value this offseason gives them an opportunity to see what they have in Rossi and Addison. If those two can even half the production of Fiala/Dumba, I could still see the Wild sneaking into the playoffs. Then the year following, if like 2 of Firstov/Khusnutdinov/Beckman/Lambos/O'Rourke/Peart can make the leap, the Wild should be looking much more polished by the time Wallstedt is ready to take over a bigger role. Not to mention whoever we draft this summer coming into play.

Obviously I'm being pretty hopeful, but then the last 2 years of Kaprizov's contract, I could see us being solid contenders again. Hopefully enough to make him want to sign an extension.
F50marco a aimé ceci.
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 14

Carey price was supposedly going to be traded to Arizona at deadline, but was blocked because either montreal sn't paying the insurance , or their insurance company on price refuses to take the risk. It's supposedly why it didn't go through
19 mai 2022 à 14 h 59
Banni
Quoting: FloppyBiscuit
I worry Guerin's moves are going to try keep the window open next year whereas accepting a 'down year' by trading Fiala and Dumba for some value this offseason gives them an opportunity to see what they have in Rossi and Addison. If those two can even half the production of Fiala/Dumba, I could still see the Wild sneaking into the playoffs. Then the year following, if like 2 of Firstov/Khusnutdinov/Beckman/Lambos/O'Rourke/Peart can make the leap, the Wild should be looking much more polished by the time Wallstedt is ready to take over a bigger role. Not to mention whoever we draft this summer coming into play.

Obviously I'm being pretty hopeful, but then the last 2 years of Kaprizov's contract, I could see us being solid contenders again. Hopefully enough to make him want to sign an extension.

I think Guerin is this way because our owner didn't want a gm that would rebuild. Remember what our owner has always said? He wants to be in playoffs each year and not rebuild or take step back
20 mai 2022 à 11 h 17
Quoting: Yolande
Carey price was supposedly going to be traded to Arizona at deadline, but was blocked because either montreal sn't paying the insurance , or their insurance company on price refuses to take the risk. It's supposedly why it didn't go through

Really? I have not heard that at all and all the speculation has been about Weber going to Arizona, not Price because we had not known what Price's health situation was by that the TDL yet. Do you have any links to this rumor?
20 mai 2022 à 11 h 27
Banni
Really? I have not heard that at all and all the speculation has been about Weber going to Arizona, not Price because we had not known what Price's health situation was by that the TDL yet. Do you have any links to this rumor?

I believe read that on one of Montreal Canadian's blog. You could be right though. But like the Sam thing with Weber, LTIR doesn't help Minnesota, and it's been reported our gm isn't trading for LTIR contracts back @ deadline
F50marco a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2022 à 14 h 52
Quoting: Yolande
I believe read that on one of Montreal Canadian's blog. You could be right though. But like the Sam thing with Weber, LTIR doesn't help Minnesota, and it's been reported our gm isn't trading for LTIR contracts back deadline

Hmm ok well I'm almost 100% sure Price's contract is insured. Either way though, yes LTIR could help Minny but it does involve jumping through some hoops a la what TB does/did with Seabrook for example. It's only advantageous if you are a team that is absolutely going for the cup and spending up to the cap OR just using the contract to reach the cap floor like Arizona or something. I figured with Minny having a generational talent like Kaprizov on the roster, you'd better make these next 4 years count. This could help them if they, like I said go all out the next 4 years. If not, then it wouldn't work.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage