SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Marner Blockbuster

Créé par: Boris
Publié: 4 mai 2022 à 23 h 9
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mrázek, PetrMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 800 000 $011-------00
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 903 000 $011---0000--
Sandin, RasmusExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoLTIR-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hellebuyck, ConnorJets de WinnipegLNH-6 166 666 $011-------00
Scheifele, MarkJets de WinnipegLNH-6 125 000 $011---0000--
Svechnikov, EvgenyJets de WinnipegLNH-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 253 550 $2335663311
Variation2 411 334 $1000-10
Final5 664 884 $ (↑)24 (↑)356632 (↓)11000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hellebuyck, ConnorJets de WinnipegLNH-6 166 666 $011-------00
Scheifele, MarkJets de WinnipegLNH-6 125 000 $011---0000--
Svechnikov, EvgenyJets de WinnipegLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mrázek, PetrMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 800 000 $011-------00
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 903 000 $011---0000--
Sandin, RasmusExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoLTIR-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 046 310 $1327523511
Variation-2 411 334 $-100010
Final15 634 976 $ (↓)12 (↓)275236 (↑)11000
4 mai 2022 à 23 h 14
Lambchopz17
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Hahaha. No thanks. Wouldn’t trade Sandin for Schiefele rn, especially considering positional need, (not to mention Schiefele is a POS), and Marner I definitely wouldn’t trade for Hellebuyck
4 mai 2022 à 23 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,164
That's pretty awful for Winnipeg. I doubt they want to get stuck with Marner's contract.
5 mai 2022 à 0 h 20
Démarrer sujet
WPG Fan
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Lambchopz
Hahaha. No thanks. Wouldn’t trade Sandin for Schiefele rn, especially considering positional need, (not to mention Schiefele is a POS), and Marner I definitely wouldn’t trade for Hellebuyck

not even for the Mrázek cap relief? because i mean leafs will have to pay to get rid of him or keep paying him specially after his season this year and if this is their window if they cant sign campbell to a extension next season could be a mess between the pipes.
5 mai 2022 à 0 h 24
Lambchopz17
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Quoting: Boris
not even for the Mrázek cap relief? because i mean leafs will have to pay to get rid of him or keep paying him specially after his season this year and if this is their window if they cant sign campbell to a extension next season could be a mess between the pipes.

Mrazek buyout is 1 mil per year for 4 years. The relief really isn’t enough to get a deal done
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
5 mai 2022 à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet
WPG Fan
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Windjammer
That's pretty awful for Winnipeg. I doubt they want to get stuck with Marner's contract.

stuck with marners contract? he is a 25 year old superstar in his prime making like 2.75m more than wheeler im a winnipeg homer too but marner is a fantastic player his contract shouldnt be compared to Matthews or mcdavids they are severally under paid.
Dutchies et Lanny_McJagrBomb a aimé ceci.
5 mai 2022 à 17 h 32
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,771

Quoting: Boris
stuck with marners contract? he is a 25 year old superstar in his prime making like 2.75m more than wheeler im a winnipeg homer too but marner is a fantastic player his contract shouldnt be compared to Matthews or mcdavids they are severally under paid.

Stuck? Jammer, that's a brutal take. If JT was moved, Scheifele would be of interest, but at this point there no need for him, and this is way too steep a price to pay for him and Hell and to get rid of the Mrazek contract.
5 mai 2022 à 17 h 41
Quoting: Dutchies
Stuck? Jammer, that's a brutal take. If JT was moved, Scheifele would be of interest, but at this point there no need for him, and this is way too steep a price to pay for him and Hell and to get rid of the Mrazek contract.

Yeah, you don't have to like it but it's true. Marner is massively overpaid for what he provides and is guaranteed to bolt when his contract is up in 3 seasons. I'd rather just keep letting the Leafs deal with a bad contract that their GM knuckled under to, instead of the Jets bailing them out.
5 mai 2022 à 18 h 42
Yeah, you don't have to like it but it's true. Marner is massively overpaid for what he provides and is guaranteed to bolt when his contract is up in 3 seasons. I'd rather just keep letting the Leafs deal with a bad contract that their GM knuckled under to, instead of the Jets bailing them out.

You mean like Scheifele, Dubois and Connor will when their deals are up?

So, a first line winger that puts up 90-100 points a season, kills penalties with best of them and has the PP run through him isn't worth his deal? In your eyes Dubois is worth an 8.2 mil match with a career year of 60 points, but Marner isn't worth 10mil. I think the cold winters in WPG are freezing your brain bud.
Marner is a top 10-15 F in the league and is paid accordingly.
5 mai 2022 à 19 h 8
You mean like Scheifele, Dubois and Connor will when their deals are up?

So, a first line winger that puts up 90-100 points a season, kills penalties with best of them and has the PP run through him isn't worth his deal? In your eyes Dubois is worth an 8.2 mil match with a career year of 60 points, but Marner isn't worth 10mil. I think the cold winters in WPG are freezing your brain bud.
Marner is a top 10-15 F in the league and is paid accordingly.

In a Toronto fans eyes, yes he is top 10 or 15. To unbiased fans, he's not.

For the leaving part, I mean that Marner would leave Winnipeg, guaranteed the first chance he gets. For Marner's contract, I'd much rather have someone at an Ehlers level of production and pay than Marner. There just isn't $4 mil difference between an Ehlers level player and Marner. It allows you to build a better all around team.

I know Matthews and Marner's contracts are a sore spot for Leafs fans but we both know **** got taken to the cleaners on those.

So, put down the koolaid bud. I'm not saying he's a bad player, he just isn't the generational player Leafs fans think he is.

I know what you mean about the weather in Winnipeg though, that's why I no longer live there. Too freaking cold in winter! awesome face
5 mai 2022 à 20 h 6
In a Toronto fans eyes, yes he is top 10 or 15. To unbiased fans, he's not.

For the leaving part, I mean that Marner would leave Winnipeg, guaranteed the first chance he gets. For Marner's contract, I'd much rather have someone at an Ehlers level of production and pay than Marner. There just isn't $4 mil difference between an Ehlers level player and Marner. It allows you to build a better all around team.

I know Matthews and Marner's contracts are a sore spot for Leafs fans but we both know **** got taken to the cleaners on those.

So, put down the koolaid bud. I'm not saying he's a bad player, he just isn't the generational player Leafs fans think he is.

I know what you mean about the weather in Winnipeg though, that's why I no longer live there. Too freaking cold in winter! awesome face

You're a smart man........ice in the winter, bugs in the summer......not a good combo lol.

Personally I don't have an issue with the contracts, other than them being a little early. But they've earned them in the regular season, and are poised to do so in the post season too. I have a bigger issue with the Tavares contract.......haven't liked it since the beginning, and didn't like it when they were courting Stammer either.

I don't agree with your Ehlers comp, but he's an excellent player. Connor is a better comparable, even though one's a goal scorer and another is an assist machine.

I don't think at this point anyone can disagree with Marner being ranked that high. He's been a huge part of turning around the TOR PK, a big reason why they have a top 5 PP, and is a PPG+ player for his short career. Generational no, but people throw that term around way too loosely. Generational is Orr, Gretzky, Howe, Lemieux. McD is getting there. Matthews could. Sid, Ovie, pretty much there. But generational should only be a few players per decade.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
5 mai 2022 à 20 h 58
You're a smart man........ice in the winter, bugs in the summer......not a good combo lol.

Personally I don't have an issue with the contracts, other than them being a little early. But they've earned them in the regular season, and are poised to do so in the post season too. I have a bigger issue with the Tavares contract.......haven't liked it since the beginning, and didn't like it when they were courting Stammer either.

I don't agree with your Ehlers comp, but he's an excellent player. Connor is a better comparable, even though one's a goal scorer and another is an assist machine.

I don't think at this point anyone can disagree with Marner being ranked that high. He's been a huge part of turning around the TOR PK, a big reason why they have a top 5 PP, and is a PPG+ player for his short career. Generational no, but people throw that term around way too loosely. Generational is Orr, Gretzky, Howe, Lemieux. McD is getting there. Matthews could. Sid, Ovie, pretty much there. But generational should only be a few players per decade.

Yeah, the Marner and Matthews contracts wouldn't be too bad if he would have at least got term, but getting killed on term and dollars isn't good. I also agree with you on Tavares, that one really hurts.

I can understand liking you're guys though, I just would prefer the cap flexibility. It's tough having that much top end and having to skimp everywhere else.

I agree too on your generational comments. I enjoyed the debate.
Lanny_McJagrBomb a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage