1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
anywhere
MIN
  1. Marino, John
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
While I think Marino>Dumba, NHL teams have proven that they think that Dumba is some truly elite guy. I would not do this. If you are going to comment on it, make it about you doubting it happens. Not the value because to me this is what would happen, not what should
PIT
  1. Dumba, Matt
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (VAN)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de DAL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $82 199 421 $0 $1 532 500 $300 579 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 2
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 avr. 2022 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
"NHL teams have proven that they think that Dumba is some truly elite guy"

Based on what?
7 avr. 2022 à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,035
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
"NHL teams have proven that they think that Dumba is some truly elite guy"

Based on what?

the fact that these insiders have been saying that the Wild have rejected previous offers that were way more than this
7 avr. 2022 à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Imagine875948
wtf is that pens trade lmao. pens decline that sooo fast

thanks for reading and being respectful smh
7 avr. 2022 à 14 h 48
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
the fact that these insiders have been saying that the Wild have rejected previous offers that were way more than this

Which offers?
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 13
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 64
Which offers?

He's not a wild fan
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Carson
He's not a wild fan

lmao you again. gatekeeping your team from other people commenting about them. i live in minnesota. i follow the wild as my 2nd team. but ok
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Which offers?

reports of teams approaching the Wild about Dumba and these insiders talking about what pieces were brought up
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 21
Banni
lmao you again. gatekeeping your team from other people commenting about them. i live in minnesota. i follow the wild as my 2nd team. but ok

Yet you didn't know why foligno was. When wild fans have said many many times foligno isn't available. So you really don't. Not even Guerin would trade him
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 21
Banni
reports of teams approaching the Wild about Dumba and these insiders talking about what pieces were brought up

This is a lie. This was all rumors until wild bought out suter
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 23

Yes but which reports and which pieces were brought up?
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Yet you didn't know why foligno was. When wild fans have said many many times foligno isn't available. So you really don't. Not even Guerin would trade him

ok so this is in 2.5 years, the Wild have 14 mil in dead cap and have to re-sign Boldy and a ton of other players. Who is getting moved< Kaprizov? No. Zuccarello? No he has a NMC. Ek? No you just signed him for 8 years. Brodin? No Spurgeon? no. Greenway? Fiala? None of them. Foligno is the only one to make the cap work. Think before you comment
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Yes but which reports and which pieces were brought up?

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2020/1/29/21113815/matt-dumba-minnesota-wild-defenseman-toronto-maple-leafs-2020-nhl-trade-deadline

here
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
This is a lie. This was all rumors until wild bought out suter

not really. The Wild are in cap hell for two years and have no way of signing Dumba to a long term extension that will satisfy both sides. anyways, no need to be toxic. you being a fan doesnt mean you are right. we all have social media. we all see reports. i never said it happened this year but this offseason it could make a lot of sense to see what options you have for him
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 36
Banni
ok so this is in 2.5 years, the Wild have 14 mil in dead cap and have to re-sign Boldy and a ton of other players. Who is getting moved< Kaprizov? No. Zuccarello? No he has a NMC. Ek? No you just signed him for 8 years. Brodin? No Spurgeon? no. Greenway? Fiala? None of them. Foligno is the only one to make the cap work. Think before you comment

According to you. You clearly don't know who foligno is to wild. You are just bs and making crap up that isn't true. You aren't a wild fan or Guerin. Same gm who wouldn't listen to foligno when wild was bad. So again, foligno isn't getting traded no matter what an islanders fan thinks. As you can see fiala isn't coming back.
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 38
Banni
not really. The Wild are in cap hell for two years and have no way of signing Dumba to a long term extension that will satisfy both sides. anyways, no need to be toxic. you being a fan doesnt mean you are right. we all have social media. we all see reports. i never said it happened this year but this offseason it could make a lot of sense to see what options you have for him

Again lie. They have cap to resign one of dumba or fiala. Feels like you are just looking for a reason to bail and not be factual. You can say it a million times. There's a reason you are hearing about fiala being moved and not dumba. But hey according to you, wild are in cap hell and can't resign Fiala and dumba and have to get rid of foligno. Do your research on Guerin and Wild cap before posting untruth.
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 40
https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2020/1/29/21113815/matt-dumba-minnesota-wild-defenseman-toronto-maple-leafs-2020-nhl-trade-deadline

here

Thats over 2 years old (Dumba now has 1 year remaining vs 3.5 years remaining at the time. He was also 1 year removed from scoring 22 points in 34 games when that was posted but Dumba hasnt reached that level of production since then. Overall his value has dropped significantly since then) and I dont think its enough evidence to say that GMs think Dumba is truly elite. Based on most advanced metrics Marino is currently better than Dumba and is also younger, has more term, & a lower AAV
7 avr. 2022 à 16 h 41
Banni

here

Hockey wilderness is a wild fan blog account. Lol dumba was never available after suter's buyout. Than God you don't run wild. Because according to you grief line should get broken up. You don't even the Know the rules, if you did, you would know Alex g just got a two years no trade , no movement clause
7 avr. 2022 à 18 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
According to you. You clearly don't know who foligno is to wild. You are just bs and making crap up that isn't true. You aren't a wild fan or Guerin. Same gm who wouldn't listen to foligno when wild was bad. So again, foligno isn't getting traded no matter what an islanders fan thinks. As you can see fiala isn't coming back.

Hockey wilderness is a wild fan blog account. Lol dumba was never available after suter's buyout. Than God you don't run wild. Because according to you grief line should get broken up. You don't even the Know the rules, if you did, you would know Alex g just got a two years no trade , no movement clause

its quite impressive how you cant read
I said Goligoski wants out so he waives his NMC
I said that this is in 2 and a half years so the lines will presumably me split up then. you think the lines will be the same for the next 2 and a half years? ok
And answer my question Which of those contracts that I listed out will be moved? you add all of them up with the dead cap of suter and parise you will be over the predicted cap of 83.5 mil. so again, tell me who will be moved
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Thats over 2 years old (Dumba now has 1 year remaining vs 3.5 years remaining at the time. He was also 1 year removed from scoring 22 points in 34 games when that was posted but Dumba hasnt reached that level of production since then. Overall his value has dropped significantly since then) and I dont think its enough evidence to say that GMs think Dumba is truly elite. Based on most advanced metrics Marino is currently better than Dumba and is also younger, has more term, & a lower AAV

Again, obviously MARINO IS BETTER LMAO. I said that. youre making a bad point and its obvious you didnt read the post. I said that hockey team tend to overvalue RD like Dumba. read read read read
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 20
Again, obviously MARINO IS BETTER LMAO. I said that. youre making a bad point and its obvious you didnt read the post. I said that hockey team tend to overvalue RD like Dumba. read read read read

I read the whole post. Youre claiming that GMs value Dumba more based on an article from 2 years ago which has rumours about a trade that never happened. I just dont agree with that, especially since Dumba's value has dropped significantly since those rumours 2 years ago

Not sure what GMs overvaluing RD has to do with this since both Dumba and Marino are RD
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
I read the whole post. Youre claiming that GMs value Dumba more based on an article from 2 years ago which has rumours about a trade that never happened. I just dont agree with that, especially since Dumba's value has dropped significantly since those rumours 2 years ago

Not sure what GMs overvaluing RD has to do with this since both Dumba and Marino are RD

Pending big name RD. and its not ONE podcast. im not diving thru twitter for u lol. he has been in trade discussions for years lmao
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 29
Pending big name RD. and its not ONE podcast. im not diving thru twitter for u lol. he has been in trade discussions for years lmao

But your whole trade valuation is based off of rumours that GMs value Dumba like an elite D man but you have nothing to show for it...

I didnt ask you to dive through twitter, you said MIN has declined trade packages for Dumba that were bigger than this but cant give an example? Its just weird to base your whole Dumba trade on that one premise and not have anything to back it up besides a fan page rumour site which doesnt even mention the trade return, and then get defensive about it when asked for more details
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
But your whole trade valuation is based off of rumours that GMs value Dumba like an elite D man but you have nothing to show for it...

I didnt ask you to dive through twitter, you said MIN has declined trade packages for Dumba that were bigger than this but cant give an example? Its just weird to base your whole Dumba trade on that one premise and not have anything to back it up besides a fan page rumour site which doesnt even mention the trade return, and then get defensive about it when asked for more details

i never said that they declined. And you think that every offer is published? bro what. i said that these insiders were valuing him so high because of what they have heard was being offered and talked about. this is how we get the idea of what players could get in return. When Friedman tweeted that he doesnt think Giordano could fetch a 1st, he was true. i could list a billion examples. when they tweet, it s almost always true or about right. i doubt Dumba's value has dropped
7 avr. 2022 à 19 h 55
i never said that they declined

Yes you said they declined offers that were more than this:

And you think that every offer is published? bro what.

I never said every offer is published, youre the one claiming that MIN declined big offers but you cant name any...

i said that these insiders were valuing him so high because of what they have heard was being offered and talked about. this is how we get the idea of what players could get in return. When Friedman tweeted that he doesnt think Giordano could fetch a 1st, he was true. i could list a billion examples. when they tweet, it s almost always true or about right.

Youre saying insiders are valuing him very high but havent given any sources from insiders that talk about the return in a Dumba trade...

i doubt Dumba's value has dropped

You doubt that a player coming off of a career year in production with 3.5 years left on his contract is worth more than an older, worse version of the same player with only 1 year on his contract?

Im not saying youre wrong, I was just curious about the source but you cant seem to provide one
7 avr. 2022 à 20 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 69
I like the idea of moving Kulikov, Benn and Merrill. These guys haven't really impressed me this season. They've shown flashes of playing well but they don't bring toughness or grit that we need consistently. I think Guerin may trade both Fiala and Dumba this offseason if the price is right. I think culture is a vital piece that we forget to think about. The Wild locker room was toxic even though it was talent. We moved on with culture and chemistry in mind and came out better. I think the dilemma for the Penguins is how long is their window open for? Can they keep their window open longer? If they had a 2-3 year window, they should be trading youth for established players to maximize that window? I don't think this Dumba trade goes through but would it be beneficial for both sides? I think it makes the Penguins more equipped to win a cup now and gives the Wild flexibility to retool for the future. Are values off? Could be but he is in his prime and bring leadership and experience that Marino doesn't have.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage