SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Fleury wins another Cup

Créé par: PJ_Acorn
Publié: 28 févr. 2022 à 19 h 3
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 60/200 (30%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 10 755 833 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 3 419 173 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fleury, Marc-AndréBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH25%5 250 000 $111-------00
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mrázek, PetrMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 800 000 $111-------00
Dermott, TravisMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 500 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 336 660 $2045703912
Variation-50 000 $1111-10
Final7 286 660 $ (↓)21 (↑)46 (↑)71 (↑)4 (↑)8 (↓)12000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 5 625 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 1 155 834 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mrázek, PetrMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-3 800 000 $111-------00
Dermott, TravisMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 500 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fleury, Marc-AndréBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH25%5 250 000 $111-------00
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 469 166 $234769358
Variation50 000 $-1-1-1-110
Final4 519 166 $ (↑)22 (↓)46 (↓)68 (↓)2 (↓)6 (↑)8000
28 févr. 2022 à 21 h 58
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,758
PJ, don't jinx us with titles like that!!!! LOL
jimtrott44 a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2022 à 12 h 10
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,342
Sorry, But Chicago is only getting Dermott and a few spaces in the draft to take on Mrazek contract and giving up a 2nd while retaining. Not nearly good enough
1 mars 2022 à 17 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Go Leafs Go!
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Quoting: mikearky
Sorry, But Chicago is only getting Dermott and a few spaces in the draft to take on Mrazek contract and giving up a 2nd while retaining. Not nearly good enough

A part of me agrees with you. Considering such a poor year, I don't know how much interest Fleury will get. I don't suggest he come in and take the number 1 spot either... that ship has wholes in it and will sink. But as a combination, I believe this will spark Campbell to straighten out his head and play like we know he can. Anyone who thinks Chicago is still going to be competitive is loopy,.. to be frank!

I remember when Chicago couldn't give their seats away... they were that bad. Dermot is a quality young player, maybe not a top-pairing defender, but quality nonetheless. A first-round pick is an excellent start in restocking this team before losing all fan support again. Now the language you use regarding Mrazek is interesting. His contract has term, plus it's not like he is overpaid. In fact, he may not singularly win Chicago any games on his own but for the next 2 years of rebuilding, would you want him to?

So I hear ya mikearky, but I disagree!
1 mars 2022 à 20 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,856
Quoting: PJ_Acorn
A part of me agrees with you. Considering such a poor year, I don't know how much interest Fleury will get. I don't suggest he come in and take the number 1 spot either... that ship has wholes in it and will sink. But as a combination, I believe this will spark Campbell to straighten out his head and play like we know he can. Anyone who thinks Chicago is still going to be competitive is loopy,.. to be frank!

I remember when Chicago couldn't give their seats away... they were that bad. Dermot is a quality young player, maybe not a top-pairing defender, but quality nonetheless. A first-round pick is an excellent start in restocking this team before losing all fan support again. Now the language you use regarding Mrazek is interesting. His contract has term, plus it's not like he is overpaid. In fact, he may not singularly win Chicago any games on his own but for the next 2 years of rebuilding, would you want him to?

So I hear ya mikearky, but I disagree!

Dermott and Mrazek are worthless to CHI, they're cap dumps. And then you have CHI retaining 25% and giving Toronto an early 2nd... Not happening. There is a big difference between having a bad year and playing behind a bad team. Fleury is having a fantastic year behind a team that has consistently left him out to dry. With how bad CHI has played in front of him, it's an absolute miracle his stats look as good as they do. On a contending team he would be having another Vezina worthy season and easily beats out Campbell for the starting job.
2 mars 2022 à 11 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Go Leafs Go!
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Quoting: Garak
Dermott and Mrazek are worthless to CHI, they're cap dumps. And then you have CHI retaining 25% and giving Toronto an early 2nd... Not happening. There is a big difference between having a bad year and playing behind a bad team. Fleury is having a fantastic year behind a team that has consistently left him out to dry. With how bad CHI has played in front of him, it's an absolute miracle his stats look as good as they do. On a contending team he would be having another Vezina worthy season and easily beats out Campbell for the starting job.

It is possible but not assured, if that were the case why did Vegas not keep him?. It is a gamble either way! That said, to say Dermot is a cap dump... well that is a just laugher.
2 mars 2022 à 12 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,856
Quoting: PJ_Acorn
It is possible but not assured, if that were the case why did Vegas not keep him?. It is a gamble either way! That said, to say Dermot is a cap dump... well that is a just laugher.

Leafs fans have literally been using him as a cap dump all season on Armchair GM. Vegas didn't keep him because they have WAAAAYYYY too many expensive contracts, another goalie they thought could be a long term starter, and Fleury was on the verge of retiring. Bowman essentially gave them a draft pick just to have a chance to convince Fleury to play this season and ended up talking him into it. And now he is thinking that IF he plays next season, it will be his final season.
2 mars 2022 à 14 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3
This might make the leafs win a game 7, which round well that's for your imagination.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage