Forums/Armchair-GM

Chicken Run

Créé par: TJTwolf
Équipe: 2021-22 Ducks d'Anaheim
Date de création initiale: 14 févr. 2022
Publié: 14 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
......because for some reason I can never remember how to spell his name, and no I haven't bothered about lines. Just for interest.
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $63 062 083 $0 $3 282 500 $18 437 917 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 037 500 $2 037 500 $
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 500 000 $$2M)
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
809 166 $809 166 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 295 000 $1 295 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 févr. 2022 à 11 h 23
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
No thanks. Neither team does this. This would leave not a single 1st line Winger on the team in 22/23 and like 1 2nd line Winger (+ maybe McTavish).
TJTwolf, Nhl_oilers et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 11 h 25
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Not what Bill Armstrong wants, He wants a roster player+Blue chip prospect and a 1st round pick for Jackob Chychrun. And you're not even close.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,279
Chicken run! Haha… I would think it would start with McTavish, then you add. Wouldn’t be worth it I don’t think. If I was you I would just keep your guys, and try and resign Lindholm. You need to keep McTavish so he can be your 2c, after him at the centre position, you don’t have much.
TJTwolf, OldNYIfan et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 10
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,751
VERY challenging proposition!

I'd have to ponder this for quite a while before deciding on it. On the one hand, I'd hate to give up one of our best scoring threats on a team that is offensively weak to begin with. On the other hand, I think that we'd be getting Chychrun at below-market value, and he certainly would replace Hampus Lindholm (whose loss this proposition presumes).

I guess ultimately I'd decline, just because Terry is having a great year and Chychrun isn't, but it's entirely possible that Terry flames out in a couple of seasons and Chychrun regains his former form. On the other hand, it's possible that Chychrun has already started to decline (even at an early age -- see Josh Manson) and Terry is just beginning to reach his potential.

To reiterate, what a great subject for discussion!!
Nhl_oilers, TJTwolf et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 14
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Chicken run! Haha… I would think it would start with McTavish, then you add. Wouldn’t be worth it I don’t think. If I was you I would just keep your guys, and try and resign Lindholm. You need to keep McTavish so he can be your 2c, after him at the centre position, you don’t have much.

EXCELLENT analysis!
Nhl_oilers, TJTwolf et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,633
Quoting: OldNYIfan
VERY challenging proposition!

I'd have to ponder this for quite a while before deciding on it. On the one hand, I'd hate to give up one of our best scoring threats on a team that is offensively weak to begin with. On the other hand, I think that we'd be getting Chychrun at below-market value, and he certainly would replace Hampus Lindholm (whose loss this proposition presumes).

I guess ultimately I'd decline, just because Terry is having a great year and Chychrun isn't, but it's entirely possible that Terry flames out in a couple of seasons and Chychrun regains his former form. On the other hand, it's possible that Chychrun has already started to decline (even at an early age -- see Josh Manson) and Terry is just beginning to reach his potential.

To reiterate, what a great subject for discussion!!

Then I would also direct you to....... https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/554081 as I did this mainly to see the difference in how the two were viewed. Appreciate the comment.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 23
EXCELLENT analysis!

You too man! I was going to go deeper, but I don’t know the ducks like you do, so I was saving it for you guys. Also, I was busy so I had to type fast then post as well ahah. Troy Terry is definitely looking like a good player… I wouldn’t trade him. If he plays this well then that makes the 2015 draft even better! Definitely one of the best drafts that have been in the last 20 or so years. It’s possible that Chychrun, or Chicken Run is declining, but I think it is because he is on a horrible team. If we was on a better team, I think he would be a better player. Terry is on pace for what, 80 or so points in a full 82 game season? That’s very good, and that is a player that you need to hold onto. He used to play the center position, right? Is he good at being a centre man? Also, sorry for all the questions, but what would you want at the deadline for Josh Manson if the oilers pass you in the playoff race? I want him as he would be good on our second pair, and his dad is our assistant coach Dave Manson, so I believe there is a chance that he would resign.
OldNYIfan, TJTwolf et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: TJTwolf
Then I would also direct you to....... https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/554081 as I did this mainly to see the difference in how the two were viewed. Appreciate the comment.

Both propositions are really thought-provoking ones. I saw the earlier idea, of course, but I didn't comment because, like this idea, I was very conflicted about it.

I'm with the general consensus that none of the three teams involved would make these moves, but I disagree that Colorado would have to add whereas Arizona would not. Both defensemen are first-class and on great team-friendly contracts.

Someone else posted a Turcotte for Holtz suggestion that I found provocative.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 42
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
You too man! I was going to go deeper, but I don’t know the ducks like you do, so I was saving it for you guys. Also, I was busy so I had to type fast then post as well ahah. Troy Terry is definitely looking like a good player… I wouldn’t trade him. If he plays this well then that makes the 2015 draft even better! Definitely one of the best drafts that have been in the last 20 or so years. It’s possible that Chychrun, or Chicken Run is declining, but I think it is because he is on a horrible team. If we was on a better team, I think he would be a better player. Terry is on pace for what, 80 or so points in a full 82 game season? That’s very good, and that is a player that you need to hold onto. He used to play the center position, right? Is he good at being a centre man? Also, sorry for all the questions, but what would you want at the deadline for Josh Manson if the oilers pass you in the playoff race? I want him as he would be good on our second pair, and his dad is our assistant coach Dave Manson, so I believe there is a chance that he would resign.

Terry started out at center and reinforced that placement by passing too much in his first couple of seasons. (Once I saw him pass the puck backhanded out of the goal crease.) Once he was put at RW (almost perforce because we have no one else of quality there unless Rakell is moved to his "natural" side) and was told to shoot first, his development took off. I kinda think of him as a second-tier Mitch Marner. I hope that his days as a center are over.

At first blush, you would think that Manson would want to go to his hometown team, and given that an appreciable segment of the Maple Leaf fanbase believes that their defense needs upgrading (particularly on the right), everybody on CapFriendly expects to see a Manson-to-Toronto deal. But lately people have been saying that Manson has Toronto on his no-trade list, so I think that Edmonton is a very likely destination for him. The question is, when?

If the Anaheim front office takes the view that losing him to the Oilers in free agency is a foregone conclusion, I can see them overcoming the usual anti-intradivisional-trade bias and letting him go early, and I think that a reasonable value for a rental is your 2022 second and a prospect not named Holloway or Bourgault (not to mention the "B" defenders, obviously). Once can also argue that Yamamoto-for-Manson isn't irrational. (Oiler fans seem to be in two camps on Yamamoto,)

Manson is playing better than he has in the past couple of seasons, as are the Ducks, and Anaheim is in direct competition with Edmonton for that third playoff slot in the Pacific, so I doubt that a deal will be made, but here's my prediction: Edmonton has too much quality (aside from goaltender) not to get ahead of Anaheim while making up the games disparity and stay there. And given the fact that both Nashville and Dallas are having better years than Anaheim, I just don't see us making the Stanley Cup tournament no matter how strong my fan adherence is.
Nhl_oilers et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,633
Modifié 14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 56
Both propositions are really thought-provoking ones. I saw the earlier idea, of course, but I didn't comment because, like this idea, I was very conflicted about it.

I'm with the general consensus that none of the three teams involved would make these moves, but I disagree that Colorado would have to add whereas Arizona would not. Both defensemen are first-class and on great team-friendly contracts.

Someone else posted a Turcotte for Holtz suggestion that I found provocative.

I agree they're unlikely to make the moves (all 3 teams for various reasons), but this is one that exemplified a 'hockey trade' to me. I've never understood the something of an obsession with 'winning' trades amongst fans. Sure it's nice to make out like a bandit but if both teams get something good I have no issue as long as it works. To me, this IS a loss however for ANA if Chychrun (or Girard in the other deal) regresses, likewise for Arizona or Colorado if Terry does. If both keep an upward trajectory then both teams would win (that's not including whether or not there is team need of course). There are pros and cons all round (Contracts, age, FA status, affirmation of worth over x number of seasons etc etc), but I'd say the values are fairly close. It's certainly interesting to see people saying roster plus blue chip plus first for one guy and then saying add for the other when the other is clearly the better player at present.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 12 h 48
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: TJTwolf
I agree they're unlikely to make the moves (all 3 teams for various reasons), but this is one that exemplified a 'hockey trade' to me. I've never understood the something of an obsession with 'winning' trades amongst fans. Sure it's nice to make out like a bandit but if both teams get something good I have no issue as long as it works. To me, this IS a loss however for ANA if Chychrun (or Girard in the other deal) regresses, likewise for Arizona or Colorado if Terry does. If both keep an upward trajectory then both teams would win (that's not including whether or not there is team need of course). There are pros and cons all round (Contracts, age, FA status, affirmation of worth ove x number of seasons etc etc), but I'd say the values are fairly close. It's certainly interesting to see people saying roster plus blue chip plus first for one guy and then saying add for the other when the other is clearly the better player at present.

I couldn't agree more.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 14 h 9
Terry started out at center and reinforced that placement by passing too much in his first couple of seasons. (Once I saw him pass the puck backhanded out of the goal crease.) Once he was put at RW (almost perforce because we have no one else of quality there unless Rakell is moved to his "natural" side) and was told to shoot first, his development took off. I kinda think of him as a second-tier Mitch Marner. I hope that his days as a center are over.

At first blush, you would think that Manson would want to go to his hometown team, and given that an appreciable segment of the Maple Leaf fanbase believes that their defense needs upgrading (particularly on the right), everybody on CapFriendly expects to see a Manson-to-Toronto deal. But lately people have been saying that Manson has Toronto on his no-trade list, so I think that Edmonton is a very likely destination for him. The question is, when?

If the Anaheim front office takes the view that losing him to the Oilers in free agency is a foregone conclusion, I can see them overcoming the usual anti-intradivisional-trade bias and letting him go early, and I think that a reasonable value for a rental is your 2022 second and a prospect not named Holloway or Bourgault (not to mention the "B" defenders, obviously). Once can also argue that Yamamoto-for-Manson isn't irrational. (Oiler fans seem to be in two camps on Yamamoto,)

Manson is playing better than he has in the past couple of seasons, as are the Ducks, and Anaheim is in direct competition with Edmonton for that third playoff slot in the Pacific, so I doubt that a deal will be made, but here's my prediction: Edmonton has too much quality (aside from goaltender) not to get ahead of Anaheim while making up the games disparity and stay there. And given the fact that both Nashville and Dallas are having better years than Anaheim, I just don't see us making the Stanley Cup tournament no matter how strong my fan adherence is.

Interesting, alright. I just remember him being a centre man a while back, so I was thinking they could try him there, but if he is playing better at 1RW, then keep him there. He’s definitely having the best year of his career right now, and I believe he will always be a 60+ point guy. I don’t know if he will be able to hit 80 for multiple years, but still a 60 point player is very good for the top 6. Just if he played this year, then he would’ve hit that 80 mark I think.

I don’t see Manson going to Toronto either honestly, not only do they struggle to get past the first round, but their fan base isn’t the best. Now, I’m not saying the oilers fan base is good, as I will admit most of the fans don’t know hockey at all, and are rude. However, I feel like he may come over to Edmonton. He gets to challenge Bouchard to play on that first pair, his dad works in Edmonton, if he doesn’t play first pair then he will be slotted on the second one. I would love to do a trade around Lavoie, or Savoie and maybe a bit more for Manson at the deadline, but yah it depends on if Anaheim thinks they can make the playoffs. I believe part of the reason for Gibsons success is because they are playing well, so he wants to play well.

Manson definitely is good, and Edmonton or Anaheim I believe will get that third spot in the pacific, with LA on the wild card. Adding Manson would be huge as we would need to defeat Calgary if we got third place! I believe Manson will either stay in Anaheim, or he will come to Edmonton. One or the other.. he won’t go to any other team in free agency, but a team like Tampa may offer a boat load for him at the deadline to boost their defence. I hope not as I want him, but we will see.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage