SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Giroux to NYR - Who Says No

Créé par: TG28
Publié: 12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 32
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 76/200 (38%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Rangers de New YorkRangers de New York

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, K'AndreExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkLNH-351 500 $111---0000--
Othmann, BrennanExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Giroux, ClaudeFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH50%1 572 250 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 422 924 $2145643612
Variation-1 220 750 $0-1-10-10
Final7 202 174 $ (↓)2144 (↓)63 (↓)35 (↓)12000

Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 10 583 333 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 5 381 480 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Giroux, ClaudeFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH50%4 137 500 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, K'AndreExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
Othmann, BrennanExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Rangers de New YorkNYR)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 201 853 $2249703412
Variation3 212 500 $011010
Final8 414 353 $ (↑)2250 (↑)71 (↑)35 (↑)12000
Who Says No
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
2nd is conditional: Becomes a first if Giroux plays 50% or more of playoff games and NYR reaches conference finals
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 18 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,746
This is a really good offer. Condition on the pick is perfect.

I know I've said in the past that Giroux always equals a first plus prospect, but this is like getting 2 first (but no risk) and a second that could be a first.

PHI says yes right off the bat, NYR really have to think about what the impact of losing Miller means to the team before committing.
Hamcity, TG28 et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 20 h 4
Démarrer sujet
This is my thinking as well. A little rich for NYR to give up, but he would be an immediate upgrade on the Panarin or Zibanejad line at RW. Additionally, with other contenders such as Colorado and others expected to pursue Giroux, I think that drives up the price for what is probably the best rental forward on the market in a long time. I could see NYR saying no, but I could also see them wanting to make a run before the Fox/Mika contracts kick in and there likely isn't a better piece available than G.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 21 h 3
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 18
LOL No. Who trades within their own division??? Send him to LA or COL. Let them make the mistake....
12 févr. 2022 à 21 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
It will always depend of when this kind of trade happen. Probably a little before or at the deadline trade. It will depend on how many team are in the race to get Giroux. There teams who will stop at nothing to pay for a player's when there teams who will try to go for a player and if it's too high price may go for cheaper version. For example a Toffoli could attract attention because he's a good winger with great offensif capacity at low cost money who could be easy to integrate in cap salary space.

If for example AVS go for Giroux, NyR could try to go for next one available which is price would probably go up as the time reduced.

That why it's hard to evaluate a player value near trade deadline so much data could change the fact. It's always who move first and at what cost.
Dutchies et TG28 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2022 à 21 h 53
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 29
The Rangers say no, laugh and hang up. They are not making a push. They are looking for trades with guys who have term on their contract, or will resign a reasonable contract. Othman is the steal of his draft. Miller is a long time 2nd pair with Rangers. Then you add a 2nd, for a guy who will be with them foe 2 months. Stop
12 févr. 2022 à 23 h 56
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Rangers fans, would you do this for JT Miller?
13 févr. 2022 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RHF
"The Rangers say no, laugh and hang up. They are not making a push. They are looking for trades with guys who have term on their contract, or will resign a reasonable contract. Othman is the steal of his draft. Miller is a long time 2nd pair with Rangers. Then you add a 2nd, for a guy who will be with them foe 2 months. Stop"

I'm not so sure about this. Maybe your bias precludes you from trading these players, but the Rangers currently have a 681 points percentage, and the 2nd best goalie in the NHL. They can absolutely win the Cup, and I think it may make sense to maximize the Panarin window and take as many runs at it as you can. It is definitely an expensive price to pay, but they have a very deep prospect pool on the back end and can afford to lose Miller. Othmann hurts no doubt, but for a bonafide player like Giroux, I could see Drury taking the plunge.
13 févr. 2022 à 12 h 54
Démarrer sujet
"It will always depend of when this kind of trade happen. Probably a little before or at the deadline trade. It will depend on how many team are in the race to get Giroux. There teams who will stop at nothing to pay for a player's when there teams who will try to go for a player and if it's too high price may go for cheaper version. For example a Toffoli could attract attention because he's a good winger with great offensif capacity at low cost money who could be easy to integrate in cap salary space.

If for example AVS go for Giroux, NyR could try to go for next one available which is price would probably go up as the time reduced

That why it's hard to evaluate a player value near trade deadline so much data could change the fact. It's always who move first and at what cost."

Agree with this but with so many contenders, fringe contenders and young teams, I fully expect a buyers market, and I think prices will be high.. but we'll see!
13 févr. 2022 à 14 h 38
Quoting: TG28

I really don't see a do it now push. If there was I think Drury would have already pulled the trigger on something, before the prices start going up at the deadline. Everybody in hockey says the Rangers are going to be a dangerous team in a year or 2 for a few years to come, and you think they should make the plunge for 1 cup now, because of Panarin. I don't think that is why Drury was brought in here, for a 1 cup run. Giroux would not be the only move like that. He doesn't put them totally over the top
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2022 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RHF
I really don't see a do it now push. If there was I think Drury would have already pulled the trigger on something, before the prices start going up at the deadline. Everybody in hockey says the Rangers are going to be a dangerous team in a year or 2 for a few years to come, and you think they should make the plunge for 1 cup now, because of Panarin. I don't think that is why Drury was brought in here, for a 1 cup run. Giroux would not be the only move like that. He doesn't put them totally over the top

What about Kravstov instead of Othmann?
14 févr. 2022 à 20 h 55
Quoting: TG28
What about Kravstov instead of Othmann?

No, I don't see a reason for the Rangers to after Giroux. Maybe Kravstov Lundkvist would be better. I think Miller is a Ranger for a long time.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage