SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Everyone knows if Miller moves it going to be to the Rangers

Créé par: Snowball
Publié: 8 févr. 2022 à 2 h 53
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 80/200 (40%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Frederic, TrentBruins de BostonIR-420 000 $011---0000--
Vaakanainen, UrhoExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-357 666 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH50%1 050 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial953 996 $2245663612
Variation-272 334 $0-2-2-100
Final681 662 $ (↓)2243 (↓)64 (↓)2 (↓)612000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 9 112 500 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 6 262 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH50%2 625 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Frederic, TrentBruins de BostonIR-1 050 000 $011---0000--
Vaakanainen, UrhoExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-894 167 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 850 000 $2347673511
Variation680 833 $022100
Final3 530 833 $ (↑)2349 (↑)69 (↑)4 (↑)511000
8 févr. 2022 à 4 h 0
Canucks sorta homer
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 867
With a package like that, yes you are right...
8 févr. 2022 à 7 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 157
Quoting: Hitagi_Senpai
With a package like that, yes you are right...

Really? No way I can’t believe that a package that’s been proposed on here 12 times in last two weeks still gets beat! Darn! Any package Boston makes gets beat, that’s the point happy, even lysell, lohrei and first is only package that comes close to what rangers can offer, then couple that with the cap space they have this year VS what bruins have, sorry gets beat

Oh and obviously bruins are never going to offer that for a 29 year old 2C
Hamcity a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 53
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Snowball
Really? No way I can’t believe that a package that’s been proposed on here 12 times in last two weeks still gets beat! Darn! Any package Boston makes gets beat, that’s the point happy, even lysell, lohrei and first is only package that comes close to what rangers can offer, then couple that with the cap space they have this year VS what bruins have, sorry gets beat

Oh and obviously bruins are never going to offer that for a 29 year old 2C

Yeah - you wont win many Bruins offers, everyone seems to think that Lysell is the only player of value that the Bruins can offer to anyone. I guess they will just have to be on the look out for getting a deal like Hall and Lazar for Bjork and 2nd round pick (oh wait that would never happen in the forums, only in real life)
Snowball, Dutchies et Hamcity a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 10 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Yeah - you wont win many Bruins offers, everyone seems to think that Lysell is the only player of value that the Bruins can offer to anyone. I guess they will just have to be on the look out for getting a deal like Hall and Lazar for Bjork and 2nd round pick (oh wait that would never happen in the forums, only in real life)

I wish you could like things more then once on here, hahaha
Dutchies, Hobo et Hamcity a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 10 h 15
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,760

Honestly, I don't think BOS can put together a package that can match some other teams. I don't like references to the hall trade, because BUF didn't have a choice in where to move him. It's where he wanted to go, and they had to at least recoup something for that massive mistake.
8 févr. 2022 à 10 h 50
Sir
Quoting: Dutchies
Honestly, I don't think BOS can put together a package that can match some other teams. I don't like references to the hall trade, because BUF didn't have a choice in where to move him. It's where he wanted to go, and they had to at least recoup something for that massive mistake.

Yeah that is fair, but its not just the Hall trade, it happens a lot in the NHL where expectations are so high on a speculative return etc. and we get shocked at what players go for. You are correct, if multiple teams are in on Miller AND the Canucks want to move him, its likely someone else can make a better offer (I say this because right now, no offer should include Lysell or Lohrei at the moment - unless the return is to good to pass up)
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Yeah that is fair, but its not just the Hall trade, it happens a lot in the NHL where expectations are so high on a speculative return etc. and we get shocked at what players go for. You are correct, if multiple teams are in on Miller AND the Canucks want to move him, its likely someone else can make a better offer (I say this because right now, no offer should include Lysell or Lohrei at the moment - unless the return is to good to pass up)

People just need to stop listening to the media, don’t get me wrong some analyst take their best guess mixed with logical reasoning and come pretty close a lot of the times but it depends on supply and demand so much on yearly bases that no one can really say for sure. Not yet anyways. No one besides the GM’s really knows all the conversations happening and which players are actually available, maybe even some of them don’t know this year as we’re still 40+ days out from the TDL.

As far as lohrei and lysell, I agree, unless there’s a younger top player in the conversation these two shouldn’t be, personally I throw harrisson in this category but that’s personal opinion. ( and ya we get VAN fans JT is in his prime just look at his numbers, yup heard it already, still doesn’t warrant bruins top D or F prospects) same reason you won’t get Schneider from NYR, or Lundell from FLA ect. ect.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 14 h 44
Sir
Quoting: Snowball
People just need to stop listening to the media, don’t get me wrong some analyst take their best guess mixed with logical reasoning and come pretty close a lot of the times but it depends on supply and demand so much on yearly bases that no one can really say for sure. Not yet anyways. No one besides the GM’s really knows all the conversations happening and which players are actually available, maybe even some of them don’t know this year as we’re still 40+ days out from the TDL.

As far as lohrei and lysell, I agree, unless there’s a younger top player in the conversation these two shouldn’t be, personally I throw harrisson in this category but that’s personal opinion. ( and ya we get VAN fans JT is in his prime just look at his numbers, yup heard it already, still doesn’t warrant bruins top D or F prospects) same reason you won’t get Schneider from NYR, or Lundell from FLA ect. ect.

Yeah. I agree. Lots of rumours and sources to say the least coming out with a "his moving" or "the asking price starts with...." - we all know that with each passing day this a dynamic and not a static situation that will change. I mean the Sabres were asking for literally Christ himself to join the team as a trade chip for Eichel......and look what they got. If you take a look at the old Eichel forms people were saying Crosby, McDavid and others could be moved etc for him and nothing less than that would work. Teams may set high of lofty trade demands to set a high bar, if they get it, then they jump for joy and laugh at the other team. That being said they also do it deliberately to give some negotiation room as well. Fingers crossed we get an eventful trade deadline this year.

Going back to the JT Miller or even Garland for that matter, I can see the Bruins tapping out on those two if the cost stays as high as people are claiming and don't be surprised if they move 2dn to 5th round picks this year or next with assets like Urho, DeBrusk, Studs etc. to land players like Leddy, Pavelski, or Jarnkrok (even Jack Roslovic would add some interesting dynamic if available). If the Bruins were smart they would hold onto Lysell, Lohrei and Swayman unless the offer as I said before is so good they cannot turn it down.
8 févr. 2022 à 18 h 49
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5
The Canucks don't need to trade their best forward, Miller, this year. I believe he will be just as valuable maybe even more so at next years trade deadline when they could retain half his salary to a cap strapped contender. So unless some team makes an offer they can't refuse then they should just keep him. h

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage