SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Well this is not what I expected

Créé par: Butlrr
Publié: 28 janv. 2022 à 13 h 29
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 91/200 (46%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-1 672 125 $111---0000--
Reilly, MikeBruins de BostonLNH-1 365 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ekman-Larsson, OliverCanucks de VancouverLNH-3 303 300 $111---0000--
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH50%1 194 375 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 122 830 $2045663612
Variation-1 460 550 $000-100
Final662 280 $ (↓)2045662 (↓)612000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 9 862 500 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 7 812 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ekman-Larsson, OliverCanucks de VancouverLNH-7 260 000 $111---0000--
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH50%2 625 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-3 675 000 $111---0000--
Reilly, MikeBruins de BostonLNH-3 000 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 050 000 $2347673511
Variation3 210 000 $000100
Final5 260 000 $ (↑)2347674 (↑)511000
28 janv. 2022 à 13 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,756
So you want BOS to pay for the privilege of taking on OEL's albatross of a contract? VAN would be paying them.

TO add OEL, Miller stays at 50% retained and the 2022 first comes out. Even then they probably say no, cause OEL's hit will mess up their cap for years.
28 janv. 2022 à 14 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: Dutchies
So you want BOS to pay for the privilege of taking on OEL's albatross of a contract?

I want Boston to pay for the privilege of acquiring JT Miller.

The assumption in Vancouver has been that Boston (who reportedly asked about Miller) can’t compete with offers from teams with deeper prospect pools (Rangers, Wild, Flames). I think they can, and this would be how - eat a bad contract, go all in while the Bergeron Marchand core are still elite and buy out OEL on the back-end.
28 janv. 2022 à 15 h 0
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,756
Quoting: Butlrr
I want Boston to pay for the privilege of acquiring JT Miller.

The assumption in Vancouver has been that Boston (who reportedly asked about Miller) can’t compete with offers from teams with deeper prospect pools (Rangers, Wild, Flames). I think they can, and this would be how - eat a bad contract, go all in while the Bergeron Marchand core are still elite and buy out OEL on the back-end.

You might want to start smaller LOL. Anybody would be interested in Miller, but no one is going to take on OEL for the chance to get him. Adding OEL depreciates Miller's value (Which IMO is a first round pick and a pretty good prospect or young NHLer). Add OEL and you can take away one or the other.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2022 à 18 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Dutchies
You might want to start smaller LOL. Anybody would be interested in Miller, but no one is going to take on OEL for the chance to get him. Adding OEL depreciates Miller's value (Which IMO is a first round pick and a pretty good prospect or young NHLer). Add OEL and you can take away one or the other.

You saw the OEL trade in the summer. To me it’s pretty similar, with OEL a year older but coming off a bounce back year and Miller holding more value than Garland.
28 janv. 2022 à 19 h 43
T_Hip
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Rielly and Debrusk are throw ins and offer no value to the Canucks. A late first does not even come close to the value of JT.
Get rid of those two players, and make it 3 first round pick and then maybe.
If Bos doesn't want to pay the price, enjoy losing in the first round.
Giants64 a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2022 à 20 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: T_Hip
Rielly and Debrusk are throw ins and offer no value to the Canucks. A late first does not even come close to the value of JT.

"A team that's up against the cap and not in the playoffs is not a great thing." - Jim Rutherford

This opens up a lot of cap flexibility for a team that is retooling at best, rebuilding at worst. There’s real value in that which I think you’re underrating here, particularly if the prospects on offer from other teams are underwhelming.
29 janv. 2022 à 0 h 21
T_Hip
"A team that's up against the cap and not in the playoffs is not a great thing." - Jim Rutherford

This opens up a lot of cap flexibility for a team that is retooling at best, rebuilding at worst. There’s real value in that which I think you’re underrating here, particularly if the prospects on offer from other teams are underwhelming.

Better off Keeping OEL and NOT taking those scrubs for 3M a piece.
Boston have ZERO decent prospects....ZERO. Like I said....they want Miller, it costs 3 1st rounders. Maybe Boston should stop being cheap and start using LTIR money. They cheaped out the last two years and did not claim a penny of it. Giving up 5M in cap and not taking any back is savings enough.
29 janv. 2022 à 2 h 8
Bruins fan
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 312
Boston have ZERO decent prospects....ZERO. Like I said....they want Miller, it costs 3 1st rounders. Maybe Boston should stop being cheap and start using LTIR money. They cheaped out the last two years and did not claim a penny of it. Giving up 5M in cap and not taking any back is savings enough.

What do you honestly know about boston's prospect pool? Obviously it's not much, but we do have a couple good ones. Lysell was projected to go 10th. We got lucky when he dropped to us. Mason Lohrei, last I checked, is tied with Luke Hughes for points right now. (Both are defensemen, in case you didn't know).
Hobo a aimé ceci.
30 janv. 2022 à 13 h 29
Démarrer sujet

Vancouver and Boston have different contention windows. Boston’s is right now, Vancouver is a few years away at best. OEL’s age and contract will hurt down the line, which is a bigger deal for a rebuilder than a contender. That’s the main “piece” coming back, and OEL was reportedly willing to waive to go to Boston before.

A first is a first. The more I think about it, maybe you get protections like Ottawa had with San Jose - make it a conditional 2023 pick that becomes a 2024 pick if Boston makes the playoffs next year.

DeBrusk and Reilly help make the numbers work. Reilly is a quietly effective D. DeBrusk could be something or you could not qualify him.
30 janv. 2022 à 18 h 48
T_Hip
Vancouver and Boston have different contention windows. Boston’s is right now, Vancouver is a few years away at best. OEL’s age and contract will hurt down the line, which is a bigger deal for a rebuilder than a contender. That’s the main “piece” coming back, and OEL was reportedly willing to waive to go to Boston before.

A first is a first. The more I think about it, maybe you get protections like Ottawa had with San Jose - make it a conditional 2023 pick that becomes a 2024 pick if Boston makes the playoffs next year.

DeBrusk and Reilly help make the numbers work. Reilly is a quietly effective D. DeBrusk could be something or you could not qualify him.

I will help you....DeBrusk IS NOTHING.
30 janv. 2022 à 18 h 49
T_Hip
Quoting: Skull_King
What do you honestly know about boston's prospect pool? Obviously it's not much, but we do have a couple good ones. Lysell was projected to go 10th. We got lucky when he dropped to us. Mason Lohrei, last I checked, is tied with Luke Hughes for points right now. (Both are defensemen, in case you didn't know).

Mark my words....no one on the boston farm is going to amount to ANYTHING
30 janv. 2022 à 19 h 48
Bruins fan
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 312

Right, sure. Have fun with that.
30 janv. 2022 à 23 h 58
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

good if they are throw in's, you can keep OEL and his terrible contract - I would rather the Bruins walked away from DeBrusk that take on that load of trash.
31 janv. 2022 à 0 h 0
Sir

I will help you....DeBrusk IS NOTHING.

You clearly don't watch any hockey and your input at this point holds very little to no value. Thanks for coming out though.
31 janv. 2022 à 0 h 2
Sir
Quoting: Skull_King
Right, sure. Have fun with that.

Yeah - I am getting the sense he may a bitter leaf fan at this point? So much hate against the Bruins. Either that or perhaps a habs fan LOL This trade is bad for the Bruins on so many levels. the moment OEL is included it just makes this stupid for the Bruins - you would be better offer with the trade without OEL
Skull_King a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2022 à 18 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Yeah - I am getting the sense he may a bitter leaf fan at this point? So much hate against the Bruins. Either that or perhaps a habs fan LOL This trade is bad for the Bruins on so many levels. the moment OEL is included it just makes this stupid for the Bruins - you would be better offer with the trade without OEL

The only reason to offer Miller to the Bruins would be because OEL might waive to go there. That's the point. Otherwise, Boston doesn't have the pieces to make a competitive offer without wrecking their own playoff chances (or purely picks, but this is capfriendly and that's a boring trade).
1 févr. 2022 à 0 h 23
Sir
The only reason to offer Miller to the Bruins would be because OEL might waive to go there. That's the point. Otherwise, Boston doesn't have the pieces to make a competitive offer without wrecking their own playoff chances (or purely picks, but this is capfriendly and that's a boring trade).

I do believe the Bruins have the pieced to land Miller, but I think Sweeney will opt to not mortgage his limited future for Miller - he will likely go after lower end and lower profile players that have a lower risk and perhaps a higher reward. I mean it would be nice to see Miller in a Bruins uniform, but I don't think its a viable option unless other teams are not offering what the nucks want for him. Knowing the Bruins they may do something like Target Boyd and Crouse from AZ - vs landing the big name at a high price tag.
3 févr. 2022 à 21 h 8
T_Hip
I do believe the Bruins have the pieced to land Miller, but I think Sweeney will opt to not mortgage his limited future for Miller - he will likely go after lower end and lower profile players that have a lower risk and perhaps a higher reward. I mean it would be nice to see Miller in a Bruins uniform, but I don't think its a viable option unless other teams are not offering what the nucks want for him. Knowing the Bruins they may do something like Target Boyd and Crouse from AZ - vs landing the big name at a high price tag.

You clearly don't watch any hockey and your input at this point holds very little to no value. Thanks for coming out though.

I just know what value JT has...and boston does not have the prospects that are even close to that.
Enjoy your first round bounce. toronto will bounce in the first round right along with you.
4 févr. 2022 à 10 h 8
Sir
I just know what value JT has...and boston does not have the prospects that are even close to that.
Enjoy your first round bounce. toronto will bounce in the first round right along with you.

LMAO - sure if you think that you clearly have no idea who some of the players they have coming up. They have the assets to land JT but its more the question of the fact they likely wont empty the piggy bank to do so as they don't have a lot in the piggy bank.

Why do you reference Toronto bouncing in the playoffs in this thread? I assume you are just a fan of the habs or some other eastern conference team that makes you bitter to say the Leafs and Bruins are bouncing in round 1?
4 févr. 2022 à 18 h 45
T_Hip
LMAO - sure if you think that you clearly have no idea who some of the players they have coming up. They have the assets to land JT but its more the question of the fact they likely wont empty the piggy bank to do so as they don't have a lot in the piggy bank.

Why do you reference Toronto bouncing in the playoffs in this thread? I assume you are just a fan of the habs or some other eastern conference team that makes you bitter to say the Leafs and Bruins are bouncing in round 1?

Someone said I must be a bitter leaf of habs fan...neither is true.
And no, Boston does not have the assets to get a JT Miller. Enjoy your first round exit.
4 févr. 2022 à 18 h 45
T_Hip
And no, Boston does not have the assets to get a JT Miller. Enjoy your first round exit.

And I know your "laughter" hides your real pain.
4 févr. 2022 à 20 h 51
Sir

And I know your "laughter" hides your real pain.

Yeah hides the pain for sure, ohh the the pain....how does anyone live LOL - not even sure what that means about the "leaf of habs"- but either way, what ever team you may cheer for, you may want to watch more hockey than what your tunnel vision is showing you. As for first round exit, is that supposed to be some sort of "burn", you sound like you are 5 years old. The good news only 1 of the 2 teams you mentioned (the leafs) have any sort of expectation on them to do well in the playoffs this year - I mean the team that sits in 8th is rarely what I would call vegas favourites to win the cup.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage