SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

realistic TDL move

10 janv. 2022 à 14 h 54
Silentfox1
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 214
What move/moves are wisest for CHI to make as sellers? I think De Hann & MAF should be sold to the highest bidders. I think Gustafsson can be sold for a mid round pick. Not sure if Strome will be moved or if they can work out something this offseason.
10 janv. 2022 à 15 h 0
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,175
Guys who should be sold : De Haan, MAF, Gus
Guys who I would sell for the right price : Strome, Murphy, Kubalik, Borgstrom

I think it depends on the position we put ourselves in. I certainly would not like to win the draft lottery and go into next season having sold half of our decent assets and not having our unprotected 1st in a draft with Bedard/Michkov. I would rather sell De Haan MAF and Gus at the deadling and wait until the offseason to unload some prime assets and really tank next season
silentfox1 a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2022 à 22 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 75
Carpenter is also on an expiring contract. They should consider moving Hagel, too, but his price will be much bigger than you think.
13 mars 2022 à 12 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 548
Quoting: sound_arguments
Carpenter is also on an expiring contract. They should consider moving Hagel, too, but his price will be much bigger than you think.

I don't understand all this talk about trading Hagel. He's 23, has 20 goals, and is signed for two more years at $1.5M, after which he'll still be a RFA. Do people think he's a flash in the pan so the Hawks should take a "sell high" approach and trade him now before he slides back to being a fringe player?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage