26Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
27Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Red Wings de Detroit
28Logo de Mighty Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Stars de Dallas
29Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Devils du New Jersey
6 janv. 2022 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
This is straight up disrespectful towards Getzlaf and Perry. They should be both ahead of Kesler, Suter, Parise, Phaneuf, Crawford, Weber, Seabrook, Byfuglien and Burns. They're in the same category as Pavelski, but since Perry has a Hart Trophy and Getzlaf has over 1000 points, they'd probably rank ahead of him. And that's not "Ducks bias" or anything. Ask others and they'll tell you that Getzlaf and Perry should at least be Top 7 and one should be in the Top 5.
Lenny7 et PuckLuck_77 a aimé ceci.
7 janv. 2022 à 7 h 53
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: TZ11
This is straight up disrespectful towards Getzlaf and Perry. They should be both ahead of Kesler, Suter, Parise, Phaneuf, Crawford, Weber, Seabrook, Byfuglien and Burns. They're in the same category as Pavelski, but since Perry has a Hart Trophy and Getzlaf has over 1000 points, they'd probably rank ahead of him. And that's not "Ducks bias" or anything. Ask others and they'll tell you that Getzlaf and Perry should at least be Top 7 and one should be in the Top 5.

Honestly, the first one that caught my eye was Buff over Weber.

But yeah, even with the Ducks bias here, Jimmy Howard above Getz and Staal is kinda comical.
TZ11, PuckLuck_77, A_Habs_fan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 janv. 2022 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 427

I wouldnt consider it bias at all - two incredible players that definitely should be higher. I would say Getzlaf is definitely top 5, and Perry in that top 7 range somewhere but thats my preference. Honestly, Getzlaf may be 3rd in my mind but thats nitpicking. Definitely two players that should be higher. Franchise defining draft for the Ducks.
7 janv. 2022 à 14 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Sure..... I agree with all of the above (even as a Kings fan)

But are we all skipping over the Daniel Carcillo pick at 18? I mean... What in the world??
Matthew__Brass6550 a aimé ceci.
7 janv. 2022 à 14 h 33
TOR V5 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,907

Not bias thats facts
7 janv. 2022 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 427
Quoting: PuckLuck_77

But are we all skipping over the Daniel Carcillo pick at 18? I mean... What in the world??

Hahaha i missed that. Got all wrapped up in the Getzlaf/Perry talk. Man, Jeff Carter. Thats probably another guy that should be bumped up. I loved Mike Richards but id probably have Brown and Carter ahead of him, and Carter up a few more spots at that. The disrespect to Thomas Vanek too.
7 janv. 2022 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Quoting: Heyhowareya37
Hahaha i missed that. Got all wrapped up in the Getzlaf/Perry talk. Man, Jeff Carter. Thats probably another guy that should be bumped up. I loved Mike Richards but id probably have Brown and Carter ahead of him, and Carter up a few more spots at that. The disrespect to Thomas Vanek too.

And I'm trying real hard not to get onto my Kings bias.

Carter's definitely gotta be higher.

And Brown, man... I know he gets a bad wrap around the league since he toed the line in his play, but he's been so incredible to watch as a fan. Leads the league all-time in hits (by almost 200 from the next closest player!!) since the stat was followed, nearing 1300 games played (and should reach it if he stays healthy this year), first American-born captain to lift the Cup twice, and last night moved into sole possession of 20th all time in goals by an American-born player. And even with playing on the line, he's only been suspended twice that I can find. Gonna be a bummer if this is his last year in the league.
7 janv. 2022 à 15 h 23
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,434
Bissonette should be at 1, come on
7 janv. 2022 à 17 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Check my other re-draft of 2003 its better than this
7 janv. 2022 à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
This was a ruff re-draft
7 janv. 2022 à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
Thank you to everyone who checked out the other re-draft of 2003 I made
7 janv. 2022 à 17 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
And I'm trying real hard not to get onto my Kings bias.

Carter's definitely gotta be higher.

And Brown, man... I know he gets a bad wrap around the league since he toed the line in his play, but he's been so incredible to watch as a fan. Leads the league all-time in hits (by almost 200 from the next closest player!!) since the stat was followed, nearing 1300 games played (and should reach it if he stays healthy this year), first American-born captain to lift the Cup twice, and last night moved into sole possession of 20th all time in goals by an American-born player. And even with playing on the line, he's only been suspended twice that I can find. Gonna be a bummer if this is his last year in the league.

I made a better re-draft please this that check that one out since I know this one was pretty crap
7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks

I made a better re-draft please this that check that one out since I know this one was pretty crap
7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks

7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
Quoting: LGuy54
Not bias thats facts

LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks

7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
I wouldnt consider it bias at all - two incredible players that definitely should be higher. I would say Getzlaf is definitely top 5, and Perry in that top 7 range somewhere but thats my preference. Honestly, Getzlaf may be 3rd in my mind but thats nitpicking. Definitely two players that should be higher. Franchise defining draft for the Ducks.

Heyhowareya37 a aimé ceci.
7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks
Quoting: Lenny7
Honestly, the first one that caught my eye was Buff over Weber.

But yeah, even with the Ducks bias here, Jimmy Howard above Getz and Staal is kinda comical.

7 janv. 2022 à 18 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Go Hawks

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage