SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Unpopular

Créé par: Knuckl3s
Publié: 13 déc. 2021 à 17 h 44
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brown, ConnorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-3 600 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayTBL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-0 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial30 880 953 $1028433914
Variation3 600 000 $0000-20
Final34 480 953 $ (↑)10284337 (↓)14000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-0 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brown, ConnorSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-3 600 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayTBL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 110 833 $1624413511
Variation-3 600 000 $000020
Final6 510 833 $ (↓)16244137 (↑)11000
13 déc. 2021 à 17 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,757
Very Unpopular......to Sens fans.

I love Brown and rue the day the Leafs traded him. He's an all around player, just like Hyman, but less injury prone.
13 déc. 2021 à 17 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,072
I don't think Vancouver does this, but I definitely think there's merit to Connor Brown as an asset for Ottawa to move to get Brock Boeser.

Something I think might make a bit more sense would be a three way deal, where Ottawa sends CB28 to a contender, and flip the 1st the get along with some other assets to Vancouver.
13 déc. 2021 à 18 h 13
Quoting: Dutchies

I love Brown and rue the day the Leafs traded him. He's an all around player, just like Hyman, but less injury prone.

As a Sens fan, I disagree. I don't know if this specific deal is right, but I'm a pretty firm believer that now is probably the best time to trade him. They could get a massive return for him at the deadline, and it could give them the assets to bring in a guy like Brock Boeser, who is exactly what they need to round out the top 6 RW on a long term scale.
13 déc. 2021 à 18 h 24
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
As a Sens fan, I disagree. I don't know if this specific deal is right, but I'm a pretty firm believer that now is probably the best time to trade him. They could get a massive return for him at the deadline, and it could give them the assets to bring in a guy like Brock Boeser, who is exactly what they need to round out the top 6 RW on a long term scale.

If the Leafs could make the cap work, I'd trade for Brown in a hearbeat. Boeser is good, but after this year, I think he'd mess up the Sens cap situation. Now if you could add Colin White to the deal..................
13 déc. 2021 à 18 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,810

That was a dark and terrible day for me too.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2021 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
If the Leafs could make the cap work, I'd trade for Brown in a hearbeat. Boeser is good, but after this year, I think he'd mess up the Sens cap situation. Now if you could add Colin White to the deal..................

If Vancouver is to take Colin White, they have to send either Tyler Myers or Tucker Poolman back the other way
13 déc. 2021 à 19 h 18
SENS FAN
Mentions "j'aime": 37
This trade is pointless for vancouver to do
13 déc. 2021 à 19 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: NAF10
This trade is pointless for vancouver to do

They're in a real tight cap situation, no trade in which they are moving out money and taking less back is pointless, plus they could use some more draft capital
13 déc. 2021 à 20 h 10

I don't think Ottawa needs to worry about running out of cap space on the Boeser extension. First of all he's a good young player at a position of massive need for Ottawa. Second, there's an upper limit of what he could realistically ask for in Ottawa, because Brady Tkachuk is having a monster season, and there's no way Boeser is getting more than him.

Also there are plenty of ways for Ottawa to clear cap space. Zaitsev's buyout is pretty negligible, if they can't trade him White's deal is nothing in a buyout (still hope they don't do it).
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2021 à 20 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Banni
I don't think Ottawa needs to worry about running out of cap space on the Boeser extension. First of all he's a good young player at a position of massive need for Ottawa. Second, there's an upper limit of what he could realistically ask for in Ottawa, because Brady Tkachuk is having a monster season, and there's no way Boeser is getting more than him.

Also there are plenty of ways for Ottawa to clear cap space. Zaitsev's buyout is pretty negligible, if they can't trade him White's deal is nothing in a buyout (still hope they don't do it).

Their cap situation is certainly manageable, the only question is whether or not Dorion makes the right decision(s), and what Melnyk is willing to allow management to do
13 déc. 2021 à 20 h 36
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Their cap situation is certainly manageable, the only question is whether or not Dorion makes the right decision(s), and what Melnyk is willing to allow management to do

I don't think Dorion has much time left at the helm. For all the countless problems with Melnyk, he's put up money for Dorion the last few years. It's been there for Chabot, White, Batherson and Tkachuk, and it's been there when Dorion has wanted to swing on trades and free agency like Murray and Dadonov. He's even shown he's willing to sit bad money in Belleville, though that's obviously far from ideal. I think Melnyk wants out, and his way out is owning a good team with a new arena. Now the new arena is up to him, but building a good team was supposed to be Dorion's job, and I think it's pretty clear that he's not cut out for it. Melnyk isn't know for his patience, and Dorion has spent a lot of money for the team to still suck.
13 déc. 2021 à 22 h 35
I don't think Dorion has much time left at the helm. For all the countless problems with Melnyk, he's put up money for Dorion the last few years. It's been there for Chabot, White, Batherson and Tkachuk, and it's been there when Dorion has wanted to swing on trades and free agency like Murray and Dadonov. He's even shown he's willing to sit bad money in Belleville, though that's obviously far from ideal. I think Melnyk wants out, and his way out is owning a good team with a new arena. Now the new arena is up to him, but building a good team was supposed to be Dorion's job, and I think it's pretty clear that he's not cut out for it. Melnyk isn't know for his patience, and Dorion has spent a lot of money for the team to still suck.

What would you think about a swap surrounding Murray and Grubauer?
13 déc. 2021 à 22 h 54
What would you think about a swap surrounding Murray and Grubauer?

There's more upside in Grubauer returning to form, but in terms of downside Grubauer is so much riskier and it's not remotely close. As bad as Matt Murray has been, he's here for a maximum of two years, and the Sens are clearly capable of sticking him in Belleville if he's not good enough. If Grubauer is just done, you are stuck with him through the entire prime of your core players. Would be potentially franchise ruining for this team.

To me, it's just not worth it.
13 déc. 2021 à 23 h 11
There's more upside in Grubauer returning to form, but in terms of downside Grubauer is so much riskier and it's not remotely close. As bad as Matt Murray has been, he's here for a maximum of two years, and the Sens are clearly capable of sticking him in Belleville if he's not good enough. If Grubauer is just done, you are stuck with him through the entire prime of your core players. Would be potentially franchise ruining for this team.

To me, it's just not worth it.

Well too bad. I just posted the trade lol
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2021 à 23 h 17
Well too bad. I just posted the trade lol

You absolute monster 🤣
Dutchies et Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
14 déc. 2021 à 1 h 33
Démarrer sujet