Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Where is Strome going

Where is Strome going?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,333
Interesting report out of New York saying MTL, ANA, NYR, OTT, MIN; votes? Also, Hawks are looking for a top prospect for Strome so not going to be a giveaway as some people suggest.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/new-york-rangers-interested-in-center-dylan-strome-a-move-with-plenty-of-pros-and-cons/
21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 133
They ain’t getting a top prospect that is forsure. If that’s what they want I’m sure strome will remain a Blackhawk
21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Kicking off the poll with a vote for Ottawa, but New York being a close 2nd
21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 21 oct. 2021 à 13 h 17
Quoting: Habs696969
They ain’t getting a top prospect that is forsure. If that’s what they want I’m sure strome will remain a Blackhawk

Which in my opinion is just fine. Strome is a valuable center with 106 points in 156 games (.68ppg) and that includes a couple of weeks of playing through a concussion and looking awful and a failed experiment of 20 games at winger where his stats plummeted. Clearly, it isn't easy to find a prospect that will come into the league and put up .68ppg and at only 24 years of age.
21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 42
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 772
Ottawa is out of this now.

Pinto has come in and all but taken the 2nd line center spot already as a rookie and will probably be there permentalty by end of the season.
Not going to make moves to make him another bottom 6 C in the roster as well when Sens already have White, Paul, Tierney, Kelley.
Especially when he is UFA this summer. Now if it is a sign and trade with White maybe, but doubt sens do that as he is liked a lot in the looker room.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
21 oct. 2021 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 133
Quoting: ChiHawk
Which in my opinion is just fine. Strome is a valuable center with 106 points in 156 games (.68ppg) and that includes a couple of weeks of playing through a concussion and looking awful and a failed experiment of 20 games at winger where his stats plummeted. Clearly, it isn't easy to find a prospect that will come into the league and put up .68ppg.

I would take a flyer on strome cause I think he has some untapped potential I just don’t think his value is there at this moment. Teams won’t overpay for him at this time. I think the best value strome could yield is like a galchenyuk- Domi swap. Not sure if they want to bring in another roster player though or just want picks/prospects instead.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage