Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1481 500 000 $70 559 958 $212 500 $0 $10 940 042 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 38
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 45
    I don't want him with that contract.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 41
    Banni
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
    Quoting: Lenny7
    Yeah, I'm a Ducks fan, so I haven't really got that problem right now, though we've been there and done that tears of joy

What are you guys doing? lol

I really can't get a read on the Ducks. Is Murray preparing to rebuild or does he think you guys can compete?
    Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 56
    Banni
    Quoting: Joey
    I don't want him with that contract.

This is an AGM for after this season. Including the 22/23 season, Pettersson will only have three years left. If you take a look at what will be available and compare to the contracts handed out, that Pettersson contract is going to look more than reasonable.
    LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 10 h 4
    Pens are the best
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
    Quoting: LGuy54
    This team is next season, so Mikheyev would be a UFA

Then maybe Bunting + 2nd
    2 sept. 2021 à 10 h 11
    Lenny7
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
    Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
    What are you guys doing? lol

I really can't get a read on the Ducks. Is Murray preparing to rebuild or does he think you guys can compete?

Oh, we're definitely in the middle of a rebuild tears of joy

My opinion, which can be taken with a grain of salt, is that Murray missed out on capitalizing on their value 2 years ago, which was followed by a poor, injury plagued season by anyone who would have had any value. I've gotta think that the Rakell's/Manson's of the team have better potential to bring back something decent at the deadline than they do today. Yes, maybe one or both get injured, and they miss out entirely, but that's the risk.

Another thing right now is that they still do need these type of guys to support the young guys coming in. IMO, a Comtois-Zegras-Rakell line could be pretty fun to watch this year, and should help Rakell get back on track offensively, which would build his trade value. With Manson, man, I love him, and I know what he is now (which is unfortunate), but I feel like having him there to eat those tough minutes so that they can take some pressure off Drysdale is more valuable at this point that moving him for a 2nd and a meh prospect. Maybe someone comes along and overpays at the deadline, maybe not...There's value in keeping players.

I'm *hoping* that this is the last year that we see Eakins on the bench for them. Not sure who replaces him, but he's gotta go. Murray? I don't hate the idea of him sticking around. Sure, there's been some questionable moves (Which GM hasn't had some?), but he was also at the helm for a near-decade worth of regular season success. I think I'll hold off until after the deadline to decide whether I want to keep him or not, but at this point I don't really care one way or the other. I do love that they strengthened their front office by snagging Jeff Solomon from the Kings though. Guy is brilliant.
    2 sept. 2021 à 10 h 16
    Banni
    Quoting: Lenny7
    Oh, we're definitely in the middle of a rebuild tears of joy

My opinion, which can be taken with a grain of salt, is that Murray missed out on capitalizing on their value 2 years ago, which was followed by a poor, injury plagued season by anyone who would have had any value. I've gotta think that the Rakell's/Manson's of the team have better potential to bring back something decent at the deadline than they do today. Yes, maybe one or both get injured, and they miss out entirely, but that's the risk.

Another thing right now is that they still do need these type of guys to support the young guys coming in. IMO, a Comtois-Zegras-Rakell line could be pretty fun to watch this year, and should help Rakell get back on track offensively, which would build his trade value. With Manson, man, I love him, and I know what he is now (which is unfortunate), but I feel like having him there to eat those tough minutes so that they can take some pressure off Drysdale is more valuable at this point that moving him for a 2nd and a meh prospect. Maybe someone comes along and overpays at the deadline, maybe not...There's value in keeping players.

I'm *hoping* that this is the last year that we see Eakins on the bench for them. Not sure who replaces him, but he's gotta go. Murray? I don't hate the idea of him sticking around. Sure, there's been some questionable moves (Which GM hasn't had some?), but he was also at the helm for a near-decade worth of regular season success. I think I'll hold off until after the deadline to decide whether I want to keep him or not, but at this point I don't really care one way or the other. I do love that they strengthened their front office by snagging Jeff Solomon from the Kings though. Guy is brilliant.

Yeah, I feel like you guys waited too long like you said. With the young talent you have coming up, you can probably do something closer to what the Rangers did.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage