Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 355 616 $0 $0 $1 144 384 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 août 2021 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,156
Lou would clean house need more hockey people.
8 août 2021 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Yeah teams aren't giving you mid pick assets for a bunch C level prospects the leafs don't want
8 août 2021 à 14 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Quoting: linehan10
Lou would clean house need more hockey people.

Season Starting Up October. Don't wanna RISK shaking Up Team Chemistry too much. Besides, it's an evaluation season.
8 août 2021 à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Yeah teams aren't giving you mid pick assets for a bunch C level prospects the leafs don't want

Lou literally traded nothing to The Rangers N snagged Grabner when he became Leaf's GM for literally scraps.
8 août 2021 à 14 h 55
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,930
Certainly would like to see Brooks in the Leafs lineup that the failed Jankowski.
Kinda silly to trade those Marlies for nothing. Hutchinson just might needed in case there are injuries to Campbell or Mrzarek.
Gotta carry 7 Dmen.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
8 août 2021 à 14 h 58
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
I’m not sure the Devils are too interested about a bunch of random prospects that probably won’t pan out…
8 août 2021 à 15 h 1
larter
Mentions "j'aime": 91
leafs wouldnt do that 3rd one, anderson is literally a bottom 6 guy already, same with brooks teemu is probably nhl ready on a team not as deep as the leafs, Hutch is literally just a back up goalie no need to trade him, Duszak is showing some really good numbers at the ahl level quite similar to teemu.

Frankly if the leafs 3rd pair got nuked tmmr those two would step in right there and perform at an nhl level.

And i have no knowledge of Rubins.

But what im trying to say, is 1 4th and 1 5th is ****ing rude to think thats their worth.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
I view Jankowski as a potential reclamation project.
I like his skill speed and toughness.
Had a rough season or two however,
The guy is still talented and is
A more established player with more experience than Brooks.

If Keefe ever feels like he wants another Center over Jan,

We can afford to bring up Abrimov, SDA, Amadio even Seney a look.

Having Brooks IMO, kind of makes the Leafs less versitile when exploring alterior potential fourth line center options.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Quoting: larter232
leafs wouldnt do that 3rd one, anderson is literally a bottom 6 guy already, same with brooks teemu is probably nhl ready on a team not as deep as the leafs, Hutch is literally just a back up goalie no need to trade him, Duszak is showing some really good numbers at the ahl level quite similar to teemu.

Frankly if the leafs 3rd pair got nuked tmmr those two would step in right there and perform at an nhl level.

And i have no knowledge of Rubins.

But what im trying to say, is 1 4th and 1 5th is ****ing rude to think thats their worth.

I guess we have two different standards of player evaluation.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Quoting: Juiceman
I’m not sure the Devils are too interested about a bunch of random prospects that probably won’t pan out…

Agree to disagree.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Quoting: Ed_
I view Jankowski as a potential reclamation project.
I like his skill speed and toughness.
Had a rough season or two however,
The guy is still talented and is
A more established player with more experience than Brooks.

If Keefe ever feels like he wants another Center over Jan,

We can afford to bring up Abrimov, SDA, Amadio even Seney a look.

Having Brooks IMO, kind of makes the Leafs less versitile when exploring alterior potential fourth line center options.

"Certainly would like to see Brooks in the Leafs lineup that the failed Jankowski.
Kinda silly to trade those Marlies for nothing. Hutchinson just might needed in case there are injuries to Campbell or Mrzarek.
Gotta carry 7 Dmen."
8 août 2021 à 15 h 4
Ex Nucks fan
Agree to disagree.

Are you Tom Fitzgerald? Do you really think he wants to be your dumping ground? I think he’s smarter than to take another teams leftover scraps. The only piece worth acquiring is Brooks…
8 août 2021 à 15 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Are you Tom Fitzgerald? Do you really think he wants to be your dumping ground? I think he’s smarter than to take another teams leftover scraps. The only piece worth acquiring is Brooks…

Yet at the exact same time... I have other's in this Forum that would argue that I actually acquired too little for what I've traded away.

In the New Jersey Trade.

Look, I'm willing to take criticisms for my ACGM~ing...

I'm just asking you to be a little more constructive.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 10
larter

anderson has almost identical stats to brooks

both teemu and joseph are above half a point per game at an ahl level

which puts them top 50 in points per game in the ahl or the top 25% of the league.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 10
Ex Nucks fan
Yet at the exact same time... I have other's in this Forum that would argue that I actually acquired too little for what I've traded away.

In the New Jersey Trade.

Look, I'm willing to take criticisms for my ACGM~ing...

I'm just asking you to be a little more constructive.

The return is low for you but this trade is pointless for both sides. No one really gains anything from this trade. You lose like half your AHL team and New Jersey gets a bunch of random players that don’t really serve much use to them. Idk it just seems like there’s no point to this trade…
8 août 2021 à 15 h 11
Ex Nucks fan
anderson has almost identical stats to brooks

both teemu and joseph are above half a point per game at an ahl level

which puts them top 50 in points per game in the ahl or the top 25% of the league.

Half a point per game at the AHL level isn’t very appealing, sorry. I’m not say they’re bad but I think it’s better off you keep your AHL team instead dumping them to New Jersey’s AHL team. This trade just feels pointless for both sides…
8 août 2021 à 15 h 16
larter
Half a point per game at the AHL level isn’t very appealing, sorry. I’m not say they’re bad but I think it’s better off you keep your AHL team instead dumping them to New Jersey’s AHL team. This trade just feels pointless for both sides…

Literally out of 200 ahl defensmen they are better than 170 and 150 of them, brooks had a better ppg then Quinten Byfield and joey Anderson had an almost equivalent ppg to Byfield

I understand you dont really understand the gravity of a player being good at an ahl level but Both teemu and joseph would make the New jersey roster right now over Siegenthaler and Christian Jaros

joey anderson and brooks would fill out their 4th line and make it really good the only inclusion i dont understand is hutch. but those 4 players would play for new jersey right now.
8 août 2021 à 15 h 19
larter
Literally out of 200 ahl defensmen they are better than 170 and 150 of them, brooks had a better ppg then Quinten Byfield and joey Anderson had an almost equivalent ppg to Byfield

I understand you dont really understand the gravity of a player being good at an ahl level but Both teemu and joseph would make the New jersey roster right now over Siegenthaler and Christian Jaros

joey anderson and brooks would fill out their 4th line and make it really good the only inclusion i dont understand is hutch. but those 4 players would play for new jersey right now.

like a 4th and a 5th for 4 players who are young developed prospects out the game on league minimum contracts who can play for you right now, is an insult

a 2nd and a 3rd maybe but even then leafs probably say no because if you have any knowledge of leafs prospects you know they are really good.

Its not a bunch of players the leafs dont want its a bunch of players that the leafs cannot get into their linup because of its depth its an abundance of good players not getting rid of bad ones.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
8 août 2021 à 17 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
like a 4th and a 5th for 4 players who are young developed prospects out the game on league minimum contracts who can play for you right now, is an insult

a 2nd and a 3rd maybe but even then leafs probably say no because if you have any knowledge of leafs prospects you know they are really good.

Its not a bunch of players the leafs dont want its a bunch of players that the leafs cannot get into their linup because of its depth its an abundance of good players not getting rid of bad ones.

You made a few good points actually.

I just I guess got anxiety when I pulled the trigger on that one because what if I do get the return of say a 2nd 3rd and a sweetener then my mentions is all like,

"TYPICAL LEAFS HOMER TRYNA SHIP OFF LITERAL GARBAGE FOR HIGH PICS! NJ DECLINES AND SLAMS THE PHONE ON YO FACE."

Reading stuff like... Actually like, hurts my feelings.

N I guess I just didn't personally want to deal with that so I just decided, screw it undersell for picks.

So then at least *THOSE* kind of people won't come after me and just basically ruin mah ENTIRE day...

Over an ACGM thing.

Has happened a few times before.
8 août 2021 à 18 h 5
larter

I just I guess got anxiety when I pulled the trigger on that one because what if I do get the return of say a 2nd 3rd and a sweetener then my mentions is all like,

"TYPICAL LEAFS HOMER TRYNA SHIP OFF LITERAL GARBAGE FOR HIGH PICS! NJ DECLINES AND SLAMS THE PHONE ON YO FACE."

N I guess I just didn't personally want to deal with that so I just decided, screw it undersell for picks.

So then at least *THOSE* kind of people won't come after me and just basically ruin mah ENTIRE day...

Over an ACGM thing.

I totally understand that m8, if ya have even 1 favourable trade anywhere in your thing that is all people will look at. frankly they give too many gms too much credit, or only think of the the value of the trade from 1 side, there are a ton of gms around the league in smaller markets that simply are not able to develop prosepects the same way the leafs are, for them the value is super high because frankly the leafs are a top 5 team when it comes to picking and developing, you should always assume leafs prospects are actually better than they may appear because for the most part we see only good prospects. We dont have almost any busts, and even those we as leafs fans consider busts are players like engvall or zaitzev or johnsson. these are good nhl players and they did not live up to our expectations, Abramov will likely be a top 6 forward on most nhl teams, same wiht robertson and amirov and sda.

Make the trades that are realistic and favourable to your team there is nothing wrong with that.

Its what a GM would do.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
8 août 2021 à 23 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
I totally understand that m8, if ya have even 1 favourable trade anywhere in your thing that is all people will look at. frankly they give too many gms too much credit, or only think of the the value of the trade from 1 side, there are a ton of gms around the league in smaller markets that simply are not able to develop prosepects the same way the leafs are, for them the value is super high because frankly the leafs are a top 5 team when it comes to picking and developing, you should always assume leafs prospects are actually better than they may appear because for the most part we see only good prospects. We dont have almost any busts, and even those we as leafs fans consider busts are players like engvall or zaitzev or johnsson. these are good nhl players and they did not live up to our expectations, Abramov will likely be a top 6 forward on most nhl teams, same wiht robertson and amirov and sda.

Make the trades that are realistic and favourable to your team there is nothing wrong with that.

Its what a GM would do.

Thx For the Encouragement N advice.
9 août 2021 à 1 h 27
Ex Nucks fan

Over an ACGM thing.

Bruh. You actually take online stuff personal? Th-that’s kind of sad. It’s online, nobody actually knows anyone here. If you actually get offended and are put into a bad mood because of comments on an online website, maybe you should just avoid this website. People will stop being critical of you if you actually produce a good ACGM with reasonable trades…

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage