SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Risto for Johnsson and picks

Créé par: HowHomer
Publié: 3 juill. 2021 à 14 h 26
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ristolainen, RasmusSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 400 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Johnsson, AndreasDevils du New JerseyLNH-3 400 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---010------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---001------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation2 000 000 $000012
Final36 150 000 $ (↑)10253839 (↑)14 (↑)000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Johnsson, AndreasDevils du New JerseyLNH-3 400 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---010------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---001------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ristolainen, RasmusSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 400 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial37 627 501 $1328464615
Variation-2 000 000 $0000-1-2
Final35 627 501 $ (↓)13284645 (↓)13 (↓)000
3 juill. 2021 à 14 h 54
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
Devils decline

Johnsson for Risto one for one is more fair
tgasp98 a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2021 à 17 h 24
I like to hockey
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Johnsson wasn’t that bad last season
3 juill. 2021 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 602
Quoting: Devil1122
Devils decline

Quoting: tgasp67
Johnsson wasn’t that bad last season

Since you are coming from this a a Sabres Fan (I am so sorry you are inflicted with the same condition as me) I will offer you the following review:

1. I do agree that the additional three picks from NJ is an over pay;

2. I disagree that a one for one with Johnsson is not enough for the Sabres as I value a DMan that has offensive tools (yes he is also offensive in the D Zone) and can QB the #1 power play or put him in front on the PP.... that is a unique skill set that if you pair him with a solid D man (McCabe) Risto performs at his best... IMO this is worth more than a 3rd Line winger;

How about this Devils Fan:

Risto

For

Nico Daws
NYI 2nd Round Pick 2021
NJ 2nd Round Pick 2022
Mangler et RangersFan1994 a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2021 à 18 h 40
what da dog doin
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Devil1122
Devils decline

I feel like trading a third line forward who put up 11 points this past season straight up for a Dman with Top 4 potential doesn’t make any sense for Buffalo.

But Buffalo’s GM is Kevin Adams, so I wouldn’t be shocked if he offered an awful deal like that
3 juill. 2021 à 19 h 7
I like to hockey
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Quoting: wagsnags
Since you are coming from this a a Sabres Fan (I am so sorry you are inflicted with the same condition as me) I will offer you the following review:

2. I disagree that a one for one with Johnsson is not enough for the Sabres as I value a DMan that has offensive tools (yes he is also offensive in the D Zone) and can QB the #1 power play or put him in front on the PP.... that is a unique skill set that if you pair him with a solid D man (McCabe) Risto performs at his best... IMO this is worth more than a 3rd Line winger;

Risto

For

Nico Daws
NYI 2nd Round Pick 2021
NJ 2nd Round Pick 2022

That’s just a bad trade for NJ based on their needs. To start, I don’t really understand why they want Risto as they have 4 other offensive defenseman that can QB a powerplay (Smith, Severson, butcher, subban).
The other issue I have with this is that they are very thin in goal. Senn doesn’t seem like a long term solution as a backup since he didn’t get a look last season and he signed in Europe for two years. Schmid is putting up good numbers but as an older kid in the USHL so I’m not expecting much from him. That leaves daws as the only prospect they can project into the NHL at some role.
Based on a needs perspective I don’t see that deal working. My final thought is that Risto hasn’t had the results and analytics that warrant being traded for two 2nd round picks (especially without term on his deal). Some people may disagree with that but that’s how I see him. I would do something like Risto for johnsson and studenic or johnsson, tyce and send back a 4th/5th
Devil a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2021 à 19 h 45
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
Quoting: tgasp67
That’s just a bad trade for NJ based on their needs. To start, I don’t really understand why they want Risto as they have 4 other offensive defenseman that can QB a powerplay (Smith, Severson, butcher, subban).
The other issue I have with this is that they are very thin in goal. Senn doesn’t seem like a long term solution as a backup since he didn’t get a look last season and he signed in Europe for two years. Schmid is putting up good numbers but as an older kid in the USHL so I’m not expecting much from him. That leaves daws as the only prospect they can project into the NHL at some role.
Based on a needs perspective I don’t see that deal working. My final thought is that Risto hasn’t had the results and analytics that warrant being traded for two 2nd round picks (especially without term on his deal). Some people may disagree with that but that’s how I see him. I would do something like Risto for johnsson and studenic or johnsson, tyce and send back a 4th/5th

Completely agree with this

I wouldn't be surprised if Risto gets traded in a Ryan Murray type trade
tgasp98 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 12 h 42
Icedragon4405
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 453
Quoting: wagsnags

Risto

For

Nico Daws
NYI 2nd Round Pick 2021
NJ 2nd Round Pick 2022

The devils really don't need Risto, they have Severson who can be a 2nd or 3rd pairing right side D-man and they also have PK Subban on the right side who can be a #1 offensive D-man for them if they give him the offensive minutes he deserves(Top D pairing, QB on the top PP)
5 juill. 2021 à 15 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 602
Quoting: Icedragon4405
The devils really don't need Risto, they have Severson who can be a 2nd or 3rd pairing right side D-man and they also have PK Subban on the right side who can be a #1 offensive D-man for them if they give him the offensive minutes he deserves(Top D pairing, QB on the top PP)

Hey you do not need to convince me that the Devils do not need Risto.... I was just trying to provide feedback to the thread starter in relation to what I would think is appropriate value if a trade was to materialize. As I said I felt that the original trade was too heavily weighted to the Sabres.
Icedragon4405 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage