SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Buf - Chi Eichel Blockbuster

Créé par: IjustNEEDaTROYgamble
Publié: 28 juin 2021 à 13 h 39
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackIRLNH0 $1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ristolainen, RasmusSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 400 000 $111---0000--
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-10 000 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
De Haan, CalvinBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-4 550 000 $111---0000--
DeBrincat, AlexBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-6 400 000 $111---0000--
Dach, KirbyExempté du ballottageBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation3 525 000 $211020
Final37 675 000 $ (↑)12 (↑)26 (↑)39 (↑)310 (↑)12000

Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
De Haan, CalvinBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-4 550 000 $111---0000--
DeBrincat, AlexBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-6 400 000 $111---0000--
Dach, KirbyExempté du ballottageBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ristolainen, RasmusSabres de BuffaloLNH-5 400 000 $111---0000--
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloLNH-10 000 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 200 596 $2141613712
Variation-3 525 000 $-1-1-10-20
Final2 675 596 $ (↓)20 (↓)40 (↓)60 (↓)35 (↓)12000
Who wins the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

28 juin 2021 à 13 h 54
Mangler
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 140
Interesting. Not bad. Would like 11th overall pick being involved some how.
28 juin 2021 à 14 h 21
Kyle from Chicago
Mentions "j'aime": 5,858
Quoting: Mangler

DeBrincat is not moving in an Eichel deal. I would pick DeBrincat in a 1 for 1 deal contract, age, and control status considered,
28 juin 2021 à 14 h 32
Mangler
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
DeBrincat is not moving in an Eichel deal. I would pick DeBrincat in a 1 for 1 deal contract, age, and control status considered,

So ur saying debrincat straight up for eichel. U wouldn't do it?
28 juin 2021 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 602

This is a very fair a quality start with this type of trade.

Let me break this one down:

The way I see it this is actually 2 individual trades.... Eichel for DeBrincat, Dach & Chicago 2nd Rd Pick 2021..... Ramus Risto for De Haan & Vegas 2nd Round Pick in 2021.

Let's start with Risto trade..... De Haan is a cap dump as it relates to the Sabres viewpoint so a 2nd Round pick plus picking up the $4,500,000 salary cap dump is fair.

Let's move to the real meat in this sandwich.... Darch, DeBrincat & the pick for Eichel is a major overpay by the Hawks. I agree with Mangler that the Sabres have to get a 1st Round pick in dealing Eichel (Adams has said as much and therefore he will have to get er done to save face)...... Unless the Hawks need to shed more than De Haan salary in the deal I do not see them sending the Sabres DeBrincat in the deal. I do agree with Stan_Bowman that
that DeBrincat has much more value than Dach in this particular deal.... I disagree that take your pick Eichel or DeBrincat that a majority would take DeBrincat over Eichel (this would be an interesting poll though).

So what would be a fair deal for Eichel IMO from the Hawks.... Dach, Chicago 1st Round Pick 2021, Chicago 1st Round Pick in 2022 & Alec Regula
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 15 h 31
Kyle from Chicago
So ur saying debrincat straight up for eichel. U wouldn't do it?

Basically yeah, I’m not saying that DeBrincat is a better player than Eichel necessarily. I’m one of those guys that is kind of weirded out by the neck situation with Eichel and I feel DeBrincat’s contract is better value. I feel much more confident in a long term cost controlled extension with DeBrincat compared to Eichel.

Quoting: wagsnags

The way I see it this is actually 2 individual trades.... Eichel for DeBrincat, Dach & Chicago 2nd Rd Pick 2021..... Ramus Risto for De Haan & Vegas 2nd Round Pick in 2021.

Let's start with Risto trade..... De Haan is a cap dump as it relates to the Sabres viewpoint so a 2nd Round pick plus picking up the $4,500,000 salary cap dump is fair.

Let's move to the real meat in this sandwich.... Darch, DeBrincat & the pick for Eichel is a major overpay by the Hawks. I agree with Mangler that the Sabres have to get a 1st Round pick in dealing Eichel (Adams has said as much and therefore he will have to get er done to save face)...... Unless the Hawks need to shed more than De Haan salary in the deal I do not see them sending the Sabres DeBrincat in the deal. I do agree with Stan_Bowman that that DeBrincat has much more value than Dach in this particular deal.... I disagree that take your pick Eichel or DeBrincat that a majority would take DeBrincat over Eichel (this would be an interesting poll though).

So what would be a fair deal for Eichel IMO from the Hawks.... Dach, Chicago 1st Round Pick 2021, Chicago 1st Round Pick in 2022 & Alec Regula

Let's move to the real meat in this sandwich.... Darch, DeBrincat & the pick for Eichel is a major overpay by the Hawks. I agree with Mangler that the Sabres have to get a 1st Round pick in dealing Eichel (Adams has said as much and therefore he will have to get er done to save face)...... Unless the Hawks need to shed more than De Haan salary in the deal I do not see them sending the Sabres DeBrincat in the deal. I do agree with Stan_Bowman that that DeBrincat has much more value than Dach in this particular deal.... I disagree that take your pick Eichel or DeBrincat that a majority would take DeBrincat over Eichel (this would be an interesting poll though).

I never said that the majority would take DeBrincat over Eichel, just that I personally would. As for your revised trade I suspect it’s still too much.
IjustNEEDaTROYgamble a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 15 h 43
Basically yeah, I’m not saying that DeBrincat is a better player than Eichel necessarily. I’m one of those guys that is kind of weirded out by the neck situation with Eichel and I feel DeBrincat’s contract is better value. I feel much more confident in a long term cost controlled extension with DeBrincat compared to Eichel.

I never said that the majority would take DeBrincat over Eichel, just that I personally would. As for your revised trade I suspect it’s still too much.

I apologize for taking your original post out of context and I understand that you as like most of us on this forum have a team bias (mine sadly is the dumpster fire Sabres). The neck issue is a concern that Adams will have to overcome... I guess I look at it this way if the neck issue never happened I do not think Eichel would be being moved by Adams. Eichel would have played out the remainder of the season and we would be disgruntled that we did not make the playoffs again..... I do not believe the herniated disk is a major concern with the time off he should be good to go (I have seen many of these is the NFL and players come back to their pre injury form).
28 juin 2021 à 15 h 46
Kyle from Chicago
I apologize for taking your original post out of context and I understand that you as like most of us on this forum have a team bias (mine sadly is the dumpster fire Sabres). The neck issue is a concern that Adams will have to overcome... I guess I look at it this way if the neck issue never happened I do not think Eichel would be being moved by Adams. Eichel would have played out the remainder of the season and we would be disgruntled that we did not make the playoffs again..... I do not believe the herniated disk is a major concern with the time off he should be good to go (I have seen many of these is the NFL and players come back to their pre injury form).

My problem is that the sabers don’t want to let Eichel have the surgery to fix the issue and the surgery to get it repaired is experimental in NHL players. The longer they wait the longer the recovery time and the higher the risk is in my uninformed opinion. I just like everything surrounding DeBrincat more than I do Eichel.
28 juin 2021 à 16 h 11
My problem is that the sabers don’t want to let Eichel have the surgery to fix the issue and the surgery to get it repaired is experimental in NHL players. The longer they wait the longer the recovery time and the higher the risk is in my uninformed opinion. I just like everything surrounding DeBrincat more than I do Eichel.

The surgery is a bigger risk which is why the Sabres are saying NO..... they are protecting the value in their asset instead of devaluing the asset by doing the surgery as every team would then say well it is an experimental surgery and no one know if it actually worked.... historically with ample time off a herniated disc will subside and the athlete will be back to form. The Sabres have time they do not need to deal Eichel now they can wait this out until the trade deadline if they have to wait.

There will be a team that is willing to take on the risk for a talent such as Eichel this team may not be the Hawks and from your perspective it should not be the Hawks.
Kyle_Davidson a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2021 à 16 h 17
Mangler
I agree with the injury standpoint. It's a nightmare. It will take a team to gamble on it to make out
28 juin 2021 à 17 h 11
Mangler
Take out debrincat and put in suter. I like his game. Dach is the piece to make it happen

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage