SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Improve the bruins and coyotes

27 juill. 2021 à 14 h 58
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 354
Quoting: Yotes269
Buddy what are you even arguing here? You don’t even have lauzon anymore so clearly his value was next to nothing, the 22 pick was lower than the top 10 pick they actually got for garland, and debrusk isn’t worth Jack. I’ll happily take the offer they got from Vancouver because it’s a better offer than this one. Talk about not seeing the Forest dear lord you’re a dull one

Sure pal - you are a super star smile
27 juill. 2021 à 15 h 1
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000
Quoting: Hobo
Sure pal - you are a super star smile

It’s superstar genius. It’s one word. You can’t even dispute the fact the offer they got was better than this Boston offer, and you embarrassed yourself by digging up a month old post to do it. Round of applause champ
27 juill. 2021 à 16 h 38
Sir
It’s superstar genius. It’s one word. You can’t even dispute the fact the offer they got was better than this Boston offer, and you embarrassed yourself by digging up a month old post to do it. Round of applause champ

You're an idiot - I guess when you can't admit to yourself that perhaps you were not correct in the evaluation of this trade, the only thing left is to resort to the spelling of an online forum. But you are right many and most GM's would definitely take Dylan Genther over DeBrusk, Luazon, Sensyhin, Brett Harrison (or any other player in the 3rd round this year) and a 1st round pick for next season which is touted to be a deeper draft. I may as well call you Mike Milbury with your trade logic. Fingers crossed you are more successful in life and all the best to you as you will need it.
27 juill. 2021 à 17 h 31
You're an idiot - I guess when you can't admit to yourself that perhaps you were not correct in the evaluation of this trade, the only thing left is to resort to the spelling of an online forum. But you are right many and most GM's would definitely take Dylan Genther over DeBrusk, Luazon, Sensyhin, Brett Harrison (or any other player in the 3rd round this year) and a 1st round pick for next season which is touted to be a deeper draft. I may as well call you Mike Milbury with your trade logic. Fingers crossed you are more successful in life and all the best to you as you will need it.

I only nitpick when you’re insulting someone’s intelligence and failing while doing it. I am extremely successful in life so thank you. Enjoy your bottom 6 guys, super valuable over there. Everyone would agree the yotes did significantly better than this trade, but think what you want bud. I don’t need to run around on an online forum waiting a month to attempt to gloat and fail while doing it, that’s your thing.
27 juill. 2021 à 22 h 48
Sir
I only nitpick when you’re insulting someone’s intelligence and failing while doing it. I am extremely successful in life so thank you. Enjoy your bottom 6 guys, super valuable over there. Everyone would agree the yotes did significantly better than this trade, but think what you want bud. I don’t need to run around on an online forum waiting a month to attempt to gloat and fail while doing it, that’s your thing.

LOL - life must be simple in that simple mind of yours.
28 juill. 2021 à 0 h 53
LOL - life must be simple in that simple mind of yours.

Lauzon Is gone for nothing. Senyshyn has played 14 career games, he’s a first round bust with no value. Debrusk has minimal at best value. The yotes got a top 10 pick as opposed to at a late teens early 20s pick from Boston, and got a second as opposed to a third. Do you get it now or are you this fückîng stupid you don’t understand value?
28 juill. 2021 à 10 h 47
Sir
Lauzon Is gone for nothing. Senyshyn has played 14 career games, he’s a first round bust with no value. Debrusk has minimal at best value. The yotes got a top 10 pick as opposed to at a late teens early 20s pick from Boston, and got a second as opposed to a third. Do you get it now or are you this fückîng stupid you don’t understand value?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha value - there is no point in explaining this again and you just make me laugh - thank you for that - you are a gem, never lose that tenacity you have even if its pointed in the wrong direction.

Easy peaches - profanity doesn't get anyone anywhere. Check yourself and calm down. Simple minds I guess easily get angry. I am done talking about the topic as you have no ability to view anything outside of your own perspective.
28 juill. 2021 à 12 h 2
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha value - there is no point in explaining this again and you just make me laugh - thank you for that - you are a gem, never lose that tenacity you have even if its pointed in the wrong direction.

Easy peaches - profanity doesn't get anyone anywhere. Check yourself and calm down. Simple minds I guess easily get angry. I am done talking about the topic as you have no ability to view anything outside of your own perspective.

You are the dumbest fan I’ve ever met in my life. I just broke it down for you and you still don’t get it. Enjoy that 5th grade level education bud, best of luck in life
28 juill. 2021 à 14 h 6
Sir
You are the dumbest fan I’ve ever met in my life. I just broke it down for you and you still don’t get it. Enjoy that 5th grade level education bud, best of luck in life

Only thing you broke down my friend is your simple mind, your anger issues, and the fact you get through life with blinders on and see only one thing....what you want to smile I wonder at times when people reference things like 5th grade level education and if that is supposed to be an insult or a desperate attempt at one because there is nothing inside the feeble mind of the person saying it.

I will leave you with this......let's go Guenther!
28 juill. 2021 à 14 h 17
Only thing you broke down my friend is your simple mind, your anger issues, and the fact you get through life with blinders on and see only one thing....what you want to smile I wonder at times when people reference things like 5th grade level education and if that is supposed to be an insult or a desperate attempt at one because there is nothing inside the feeble mind of the person saying it.

I will leave you with this......let's go Guenther!

Simple mind and anger issues? You used simple twice in a 10 word sentence trying to insult me in a post above. Your intelligence is next to nothing and I’m done with this. Best of luck, you’ll need it.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 13
Sir
Simple mind and anger issues? You used simple twice in a 10 word sentence trying to insult me in a post above. Your intelligence is next to nothing and I’m done with this. Best of luck, you’ll need it.

Its ok peaches - make sure you clam down, I don't want your mother to come down and see you screaming at computer.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 25
Its ok peaches - make sure you clam down, I don't want your mother to come down and see you screaming at computer.

Peaches, that’s cute. I remember my first time on the internet.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage