1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (PHI)
    TOR
      Future considerations
      TOR
      1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (CAR)
      CAR
      1. Rielly, Morgan
      Détails additionnels:
      Carolina is lost Brady Skjei to expansion, and gets Reilly as a rental until Jake bean is ready for top 4 minutes.

If Brday Skjei isn’t lost to Seattle in Expnasiom imagine it being Boston who needs a to pairing LHD to pair with McAvoy
      ARI
      1. Hirvonen, Roni [Liste de réserve]
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (CAR)
      3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
      TOR
      1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (TBL)
      WSH
      1. Dermott, Travis [Droits de RFA]
      2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de PHI
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2281 500 000 $80 696 450 $0 $400 000 $803 550 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
      4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
      C
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 5
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      UFA - 3
      1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 4
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AD
      RFA - 2
      796 667 $796 667 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 3
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      725 000 $725 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      894 167 $894 167 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
      DD
      RFA - 1
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 4
      1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Capitals de Washington
      716 667 $716 667 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      825 000 $825 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      19 juin 2021 à 16 h 16
      Mdness94
      Rejoint: sept. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 9
      Honestly I like this roster a lot but I don't think Robertson is ready yet so I think it would be good to have a league min player in his place for now. Also I think I would prefer to spread out the lineup a bit and not sign Saad. I also wouldn't get rid of Holl especially since his contract is really good. Jake McCabe's contract is rich too .

I know I said a lot of negatives lol I still think this is really good and mostly realistic. I like the Arizona deal and the Carolina deal too.
      MauriceArthur15 a aimé ceci.
      19 juin 2021 à 16 h 19
      Démarrer sujet
      TopDawgReese
      Rejoint: août 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 253
      Quoting: Mdness94
      Honestly I like this roster a lot but I don't think Robertson is ready yet so I think it would be good to have a league min player in his place for now. Also I think I would prefer to spread out the lineup a bit and not sign Saad. I also wouldn't get rid of Holl especially since his contract is really good. Jake McCabe's contract is rich too .

I know I said a lot of negatives lol I still think this is really good and mostly realistic. I like the Arizona deal and the Carolina deal too.

I left some cap for deadline improvement and we probably won't carry 2 scratched players.

I think Holl is really carried by Muzzin that's why I got rid of him before he really gets exposed.

McCabe is an analytic darling. He will probably be next years Weegar.
      19 juin 2021 à 16 h 53
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Rejoint: oct. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 34
      Interesting another Mccabe in Toronto? but you are correct but I feel like if you are losing Holl you might as well trade him when the value is high. Dvorak is nice but I'd have tried to get Lawson Crouse in that deal as well. Big Strong forward like him isn't scared of no one. Robertson I feel is ready. I love the Addition of Saad though could really show a thing or two about playoff intensity to this group and playing him with Tavares and Nylander to replace the Hyman void at a cheaper deal is excellent! Granlund at 4 mil is a no-go for me when you could have someone as effective for cheaper. The Vanechek deal is really interesting as well but could be very well worth it in the long run. Well Done!
      19 juin 2021 à 17 h 57
      Rejoint: mars 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
      I would keep rielly and not sign Grandlund and McCabe
      You could replace Grandlund with a cheaper player and I really like saad if you can sign him for under 5 and I’m not sure Arizona wants to deal Dvorak but I would define make that deal he played with marner for a few years in junior and they dominated this roster would be scare if you replace McCabe with rielly and Grandlund for bonino
      19 juin 2021 à 18 h 58
      Démarrer sujet
      TopDawgReese
      Quoting: RowdyRoddy96
      Interesting another Mccabe in Toronto? but you are correct but I feel like if you are losing Holl you might as well trade him when the value is high. Dvorak is nice but I'd have tried to get Lawson Crouse in that deal as well. Big Strong forward like him isn't scared of no one. Robertson I feel is ready. I love the Addition of Saad though could really show a thing or two about playoff intensity to this group and playing him with Tavares and Nylander to replace the Hyman void at a cheaper deal is excellent! Granlund at 4 mil is a no-go for me when you could have someone as effective for cheaper. The Vanechek deal is really interesting as well but could be very well worth it in the long run. Well Done!

Quoting: jet11567
      I would keep rielly and not sign Grandlund and McCabe
      You could replace Grandlund with a cheaper player and I really like saad if you can sign him for under 5 and I’m not sure Arizona wants to deal Dvorak but I would define make that deal he played with marner for a few years in junior and they dominated this roster would be scare if you replace McCabe with rielly and Grandlund for bonino

So a lot of people don’t know about McCabe. He’s a hidden gem similar to Mackenzie Weegar last year that poised to break out. He’s very similar to Muzzin and it’s always better to have a lot more of those D-Man.

I like Granlund as centre depth and pairing him with who I believe is the next Hyman (Joey Anderson). He’s a centre than play the 2nd line minutes if needed and will be solid on the team. The only other centre I would consider in Free Agency would be Wennberg or if you want you can go Haula and Janmark for the same cost and move on from Mikheyev.
      19 juin 2021 à 19 h 1
      Démarrer sujet
      TopDawgReese

Crouse is interesting as lots of people think he could be more but idk. I’d give him a shot next to Tavares and Willy to see it if he doesn’t pan out play him on the bottom 6 and have him throw the body around and make other uncomfortable.

I personally built this team the way I see it. Speed and skill with guys on the back end who ain’t afraid to clear the front of the net.
      19 juin 2021 à 21 h 42
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Rejoint: oct. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 34
      Quoting: MauriceArthur15
      Crouse is interesting as lots of people think he could be more but idk. I’d give him a shot next to Tavares and Willy to see it if he doesn’t pan out play him on the bottom 6 and have him throw the body around and make other uncomfortable.

I personally built this team the way I see it. Speed and skill with guys on the back end who ain’t afraid to clear the front of the net.

See I never got all the Granlund hype and never saw him as a great 3C option especially for that great a cap hit. Giving Liljgrenn a shot is ok but already shooting him into a Top 4 role is pretty worrisome because he has never been thrusted into that role at all yet. Make Muzzin the top LHD, Mccabe the 2nd, and Sandin the 3rd LHD but you need that Vet RHD to uphold a line with Mccabe and maybe it can be found in another trade or Free Agency? idk Crouse I like because he can be that gritty bottom 6 guy who isn't afraid to fight for his team. Dvorak would be alright but I'd love for Saad to join this team he'd be a really great replacement to Hyman in the roster. I'm hopeful though that we see a miracle with Hyman where he signs a Labanc type deal for one last go and then we sign Saad in FA but there is so many questions with this Leafs team though
      19 juin 2021 à 23 h 47
      Démarrer sujet
      TopDawgReese
      See I never got all the Granlund hype and never saw him as a great 3C option especially for that great a cap hit. Giving Liljgrenn a shot is ok but already shooting him into a Top 4 role is pretty worrisome because he has never been thrusted into that role at all yet. Make Muzzin the top LHD, Mccabe the 2nd, and Sandin the 3rd LHD but you need that Vet RHD to uphold a line with Mccabe and maybe it can be found in another trade or Free Agency? idk Crouse I like because he can be that gritty bottom 6 guy who isn't afraid to fight for his team. Dvorak would be alright but I'd love for Saad to join this team he'd be a really great replacement to Hyman in the roster. I'm hopeful though that we see a miracle with Hyman where he signs a Labanc type deal for one last go and then we sign Saad in FA but there is so many questions with this Leafs team though

There is a lot questions with this Leafs team, but when is there isn’t.

Ik the pairs are Sandin and Liljegren playing top minutes but think of it like this. When we are leading we switch the pairs to:

McCabe-Brodie
      Muzzin-Bogo
      Sandin-Liljegren

To shut it down. Keefe isn’t Atari do to make adjustments throughout the game and I expect to do so.

Granlund provides scoring depth. Hopefully Mikheyev works on his shot as it’s a non-factor plain and simple. Anderson is good and is Hyman type player. I feel like Granlund can drive a 3rd line. If not Leafs again will adapt as Robertson and Spezza is down on the 4th line.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage