Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de NYR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2284 000 000 $73 224 801 $0 $9 250 000 $10 775 199 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Rangers de New York
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
      AD
      RFA - 1
      11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
      AG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
      10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 5
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      AG
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      725 000 $725 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA - 2
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 3
      DD
      UFA - 1
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      G
      UFA - 4
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
      DG
      RFA - 2
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 2
      DD
      RFA - 3
      825 000 $825 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      737 500 $737 500 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      16 juin 2021 à 18 h 36
      Rejoint: mai 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
      Rangers decline it all pretty easily.
      16 juin 2021 à 18 h 57
      Speak of the Devil
      Rejoint: nov. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
      Quoting: Sagecoll
      Rangers decline it all pretty easily.

Why would they decline that Eichel trade?
      16 juin 2021 à 19 h 33
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,515
      Quoting: Devil1122
      Why would they decline that Eichel trade?

How about his injury? Or are you a doctor and can tell me he will be 100% again?
      16 juin 2021 à 19 h 42
      Speak of the Devil
      Quoting: delneggs
      How about his injury? Or are you a doctor and can tell me he will be 100% again?

And are you a doctor? Can you tell me if he will or he won't be fine after his injury?
      16 juin 2021 à 20 h 4
      And are you a doctor? Can you tell me if he will or he won't be fine after his injury?

No I'm not, so lets agree neither of us can tell what the status of his serious neck injury is. Being that we DON"T know what his health status is, why on earth wouldn't you decline ANY trade for him? What manic would trade for a player with a serious heath issue without knowing what the prospects are for his recovery? You I guess. But before the Rangers take on his injury and $50 million in contract, perhaps they are entitled to know more about his injury? So yeah, its VERY EASY to decline this trade and any other trade for him.
      16 juin 2021 à 20 h 44
      Speak of the Devil
      No I'm not, so lets agree neither of us can tell what the status of his serious neck injury is. Being that we DON"T know what his health status is, why on earth wouldn't you decline ANY trade for him? What manic would trade for a player with a serious heath issue without knowing what the prospects are for his recovery? You I guess. But before the Rangers take on his injury and $50 million in contract, perhaps they are entitled to know more about his injury? So yeah, its VERY EASY to decline this trade and any other trade for him.

There are so many teams interested in Eichel. You don't think that teams would look into his Injury? If every team was as negative as you and wouldn't want to give anything up for Eichel, then there would have been no trade talks for Eichel. Ranger fans have to stop the false narrative that Eichel won't recover from his injury. It's a stupid excuse. Teams are seriously interested in Eichel. They wouldn't be this serious if they think he wouldn't recover
      16 juin 2021 à 20 h 55
      There are so many teams interested in Eichel. You don't think that teams would look into his Injury? If every team was as negative as you and wouldn't want to give anything up for Eichel, then there would have been no trade talks for Eichel. Ranger fans have to stop the false narrative that Eichel won't recover from his injury. It's a stupid excuse. Teams are seriously interested in Eichel. They wouldn't be this serious if they think he wouldn't recover

AWESOME....let other teams make a stupid trade for Jack and his bulging neck disk. Maybe send Hughes to Buffalo for him, how about that? I'm ALL for that.
      HOCKEYBOY448 a aimé ceci.
      16 juin 2021 à 21 h 0
      Speak of the Devil
      AWESOME....let other teams make a stupid trade for Jack and his bulging neck disk. Maybe send Hughes to Buffalo for him, how about that? I'm ALL for that.

GMs know more about Eichels injury more than you. I don't know why you hate Eichel so much. And the Devils aren't even in Eichel trade talks, the Rangers are. So say bye to Krappo Kaako
      16 juin 2021 à 21 h 14
      GMs know more about Eichels injury more than you. I don't know why you hate Eichel so much. And the Devils aren't even in Eichel trade talks, the Rangers are. So say bye to Krappo Kaako

I actually like Eichel a lot. He is a hell of a player. And if he is healthy, I have no problem trading for him, and paying for him, but not at the levels seen here. He's good, but no where near as good as Buffalo fans think. And I also hope he recovers 100% and gets back to playing like he can. My point in all of these stupid trades is THE GUY IS HURT, AND THE INJURY IS SERIOUS, so why would ANY team trade for him? And if they do want to take the risk of getting a Jack Eichel that is not as good as he once was, they aren't going to pay near what you and other people here think they will. No way Jose. And about all the trade chatter you mention, all I have read and seen is its coming from Buffalo trying to create a trade market for him. The Rangers and Kings have both backed off and the Rangers were not willing to pay Buffalo's price when he was healthy. So I bet he does get traded anyway, and for a lot less than you think. Buffalo seems to want to move on from him. And I will take Kakko over Hughes any day and twice on Sunday.
      16 juin 2021 à 21 h 47
      Speak of the Devil
      I actually like Eichel a lot. He is a hell of a player. And if he is healthy, I have no problem trading for him, and paying for him, but not at the levels seen here. He's good, but no where near as good as Buffalo fans think. And I also hope he recovers 100% and gets back to playing like he can. My point in all of these stupid trades is THE GUY IS HURT, AND THE INJURY IS SERIOUS, so why would ANY team trade for him? And if they do want to take the risk of getting a Jack Eichel that is not as good as he once was, they aren't going to pay near what you and other people here think they will. No way Jose. And about all the trade chatter you mention, all I have read and seen is its coming from Buffalo trying to create a trade market for him. The Rangers and Kings have both backed off and the Rangers were not willing to pay Buffalo's price when he was healthy. So I bet he does get traded anyway, and for a lot less than you think. Buffalo seems to want to move on from him. And I will take Kakko over Hughes any day and twice on Sunday.

If his injury was really that serious, then no team would trade for him. My bet is that his injury isn't as serious as people are making it seem. He wouldn't be traded if his injury was very serious.

Pierre Lebrun said that trade talks are getting more serious and the Rangers are one of the teams that he listed

IMAGINE SAYING YOU RATHER HAVE KAAKO OVER HUGHES. I swear the Rangers have the most biased and clueless fans. Explain to me how Kaako is anywhere close to Hughes. Hughes is miles better than Kaako. I even saw a poll about Kaako and Hughes. Can you guess who won?
      16 juin 2021 à 23 h 53
      If his injury was really that serious, then no team would trade for him. My bet is that his injury isn't as serious as people are making it seem. He wouldn't be traded if his injury was very serious.

Pierre Lebrun said that trade talks are getting more serious and the Rangers are one of the teams that he listed

IMAGINE SAYING YOU RATHER HAVE KAAKO OVER HUGHES. I swear the Rangers have the most biased and clueless fans. Explain to me how Kaako is anywhere close to Hughes. Hughes is miles better than Kaako. I even saw a poll about Kaako and Hughes. Can you guess who won?

Only a mindless Devils fan would think a bulging neck disk in a 24 year old, who wants replacement surgery isn't as bad as its sounds. You're right, it's minor....that's why Eichel went on the IR for a big part of this season, and also why the Sabers WANT TO TRADE him....because it's minor and he's a happy camper with their management and team. It's not like hockey is a physical contact sport and a persons spine is an important part of their anatomy. Mindless Devils fan.......let's talk about who's better in 5 years, Little Jackie or Kakko. To me it sounds like you're upset the Debbies took Little Jackie with the 1st overall pick, and I can't say that I blame you for that. Enjoy missing the playoffs for the next decade.
      17 juin 2021 à 0 h 1
      Speak of the Devil
      Only a mindless Devils fan would think a bulging neck disk in a 24 year old, who wants replacement surgery isn't as bad as its sounds. You're right, it's minor....that's why Eichel went on the IR for a big part of this season, and also why the Sabers WANT TO TRADE him....because it's minor and he's a happy camper with their management and team. It's not like hockey is a physical contact sport and a persons spine is an important part of their anatomy. Mindless Devils fan.......let's talk about who's better in 5 years, Little Jackie or Kakko. To me it sounds like you're upset the Debbies took Little Jackie with the 1st overall pick, and I can't say that I blame you for that. Enjoy missing the playoffs for the next decade.

If it was really that serious, no one would want him.

You're so salty dude. Keep crying. Hughes has way more potential than Kaako and is already better than future Sabre Kaapo Kaako. If you want to act so smart, go make a poll and ask people who's going to be better. I dare you. Stop acting so salty man. This is why no one likes Ranger fans like you
      17 juin 2021 à 0 h 32
      If it was really that serious, no one would want him.

You're so salty dude. Keep crying. Hughes has way more potential than Kaako and is already better than future Sabre Kaapo Kaako. If you want to act so smart, go make a poll and ask people who's going to be better. I dare you. Stop acting so salty man. This is why no one likes Ranger fans like you

LOL. Yeah and everyone loves debbie fans. Little Jack will have fun watching Kakko play in the playoffs with the Rangers for the next 10 years. Maybe he can invite you and Jack Eichel over to watch with him?
      17 juin 2021 à 7 h 49
      Speak of the Devil
      LOL. Yeah and everyone loves debbie fans. Little Jack will have fun watching Kakko play in the playoffs with the Rangers for the next 10 years. Maybe he can invite you and Jack Eichel over to watch with him?

Too bad Kaako is always invisible on the ice. Explain to me how you think Kaako is better than Hughes
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 1
      Too bad Kaako is always invisible on the ice. Explain to me how you think Kaako is better than Hughes

Its impossible to explain anything to someone as thick as you. Enjoy watching Kakko and the Rangers in the playoffs in the coming years with Little Jackie next to you on the couch.
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 7
      Speak of the Devil
      Its impossible to explain anything to someone as thick as you. Enjoy watching Kakko and the Rangers in the playoffs in the coming years with Little Jackie next to you on the couch.

Stop being stupid

17 points in 48 games
      31 points in 56 games

You literally have no argument except "Enjoy watching Kakko and the Rangers in the playoffs"

This is why no one likes Ranger fans like you
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 25
      Stop being stupid

17 points in 48 games
      31 points in 56 games

You literally have no argument except "Enjoy watching Kakko and the Rangers in the playoffs"

This is why no one likes Ranger fans like you

And they all love Debbie fans like you
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 27
      Speak of the Devil
      And they all love Debbie fans like you

Better than Ranger fans who are clueless

So are you going to tell me why you think Kaako is better than Hughes or are you going to avoid the question?
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 42
      Better than Ranger fans who are clueless

So are you going to tell me why you think Kaako is better than Hughes or are you going to avoid the question?

I'm avoiding wasting time and energy to explain something to a clueless Debs fan that doesn't have the intellect to understand. Trade Nico and Jack plus 4 1st round picks to Buffalo for Eichel since that is what you think he and his bulging neck disk are worth.
      17 juin 2021 à 12 h 50
      Speak of the Devil
      I'm avoiding wasting time and energy to explain something to a clueless Debs fan that doesn't have the intellect to understand. Trade Nico and Jack plus 4 1st round picks to Buffalo for Eichel since that is what you think he and his bulging neck disk are worth.

When did I say that? C'mon you can't be that dumb. Just admit that you were wrong
      17 juin 2021 à 13 h 0
      When did I say that? C'mon you can't be that dumb. Just admit that you were wrong

I was wrong thinking you knew anything about hockey. Happy?
      17 juin 2021 à 13 h 10
      Speak of the Devil
      I was wrong thinking you knew anything about hockey. Happy?

17 points in 48 games = Kaako
      31 points in 56 games = Hughes

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage