28Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Sharks de San Jose
30Logo de Bruins de Boston-
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Blues de St-Louis
2 mai 2021 à 13 h 2
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
This is a great redraft. Very agreeable! I like the range where you have Seider, Zegras, and Caufield. Good work!
2 mai 2021 à 13 h 52
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,749
This is top 15 though
2 mai 2021 à 15 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Agree with Kakko dropping big time, but there’s no reason to put Dach over Hughes. Hughes is starting to hit his stride this year and Dach has been middle of the road since recovering from being injured. An injury mind you that he got in wjc tube up game throwing a hit on a non NHLer. Not a tournament game, not an NHLer, and not being hit, all opposite on each point.
2 mai 2021 à 16 h 23
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
Hughes>Dach
2 mai 2021 à 17 h 36
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
I don’t think we’ve seen anything that would put dach over Hughes. Could it happen down the road? Sure. Agree with kakko dropping. Canfield looked good in college, but can we wait for him to register a 5 on 5 point before popping him up to top 5?

Can you explain to me with you think seider deserves to move up? He’s just had a mediocre year across two leagues.

Edit: the two biggest moves up that didn’t make sense, habs and Detroit. What do you know, his favorite team is the habs, second favorite, Detroit.
3 mai 2021 à 8 h 18
ShaquilleOatmeal
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I think Hughes should be over Dach, in my opinion.
3 mai 2021 à 8 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 197
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
I don’t think we’ve seen anything that would put dach over Hughes. Could it happen down the road? Sure. Agree with kakko dropping. Canfield looked good in college, but can we wait for him to register a 5 on 5 point before popping him up to top 5?

Can you explain to me with you think seider deserves to move up? He’s just had a mediocre year across two leagues.

Edit: the two biggest moves up that didn’t make sense, habs and Detroit. What do you know, his favorite team is the habs, second favorite, Detroit.

I agree with your first paragraph.

To explain the Seider move up: Seider won the SHL award for best junior (young) prospect this year. He plays 20+ minutes per game, usually more around 25 if they are important games. He throws guys around like he's throwing a paper ball in a trash basket. And current his team is in the playoff finals right now.

If you just quickly look up his stats I'd agree they aren't as impressive as someone who has 1 ppg average+ but he's more of a defensive defenceman and still learning. Only time will tell but he has the skill to be one of the best D men in the NHL.

It would be easier to say this if Raymond didn't get injured and I could have seen his full year of play but I think Seider is the best prospect/player that the Red Wings have..... Vrana is up there too
3 mai 2021 à 9 h 35
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Quoting: Octopus_Guy
I agree with your first paragraph.

To explain the Seider move up: Seider won the SHL award for best junior (young) prospect this year. He plays 20+ minutes per game, usually more around 25 if they are important games. He throws guys around like he's throwing a paper ball in a trash basket. And current his team is in the playoff finals right now.

If you just quickly look up his stats I'd agree they aren't as impressive as someone who has 1 ppg average+ but he's more of a defensive defenceman and still learning. Only time will tell but he has the skill to be one of the best D men in the NHL.

It would be easier to say this if Raymond didn't get injured and I could have seen his full year of play but I think Seider is the best prospect/player that the Red Wings have..... Vrana is up there too

Oh. Seider won an award for best young player in the Swedish league? Well that explains everything! Seriously, he’s done nothing to deserve moving up. It’s been a weird year. Don’t really have much information. Can’t have him ahead of byram though.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage