SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Another Scenario

Another Scenario

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 1 mai 2021 à 1 h 20
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Add Owen Power to an already top 3 prospect pool in LA. Really isn’t fair if this were to happen.
2Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ desperately needs a top skilled C.
3Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Sabres need D.
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Guenther plus Zegras equals magic.
5Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Build from the back end out. 6-5 and 210 lbs and mobile and super skilled.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
7Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
8Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
10Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Flames de Calgary-
13Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
15Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Rangers de New York-
21Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
22Logo de Bruins de Boston-
23Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
27Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
28Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
29Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
30Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
31Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
1 mai 2021 à 2 h 20
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,039
Defensive prospects are the one thing Buffalo has a ton of, especially on the left-hand side. If any of the top defensemen in this draft were right hand shots it’s possible Buffalo could consider taking them. But with top level forwards available I would expect one of them to be the target. Beniers, Guenther, Johnson, or Eklund are the ones I like. Safe bet one of those players will be wearing a Sabres jersey on draft day.
1 mai 2021 à 3 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 611
Quoting: Tjm220
Defensive prospects are the one thing Buffalo has a ton of, especially on the left-hand side. If any of the top defensemen in this draft were right hand shots it’s possible Buffalo could consider taking them. But with top level forwards available I would expect one of them to be the target. Beniers, Guenther, Johnson, or Eklund are the ones I like. Safe bet one of those players will be wearing a Sabres jersey on draft day.

That’s fair. I almost have them taking Brandt Clarke there but 3rd overall is a bit high maybe for him. He’s doing well at the U-18s right now.
I think Buffalo has loads of F’s. Eichel, Cozens, Reinhard, Olofsson, Quinn, Paterka, Skinner, Middlestadt, and a few others.
I’m really curious to know which D prospects they have which you say are really good. I was just looking and did not see them. Dahlin -37 like Fukken wow. Ristolainen well you know. Mattias Samuelsson might be decent. Jake McCabe got injured but he looked decent. Truth is the Buffalo Sabres do not have any D at all.
1 mai 2021 à 12 h 37
Sabres fan
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
That’s fair. I almost have them taking Brandt Clarke there but 3rd overall is a bit high maybe for him. He’s doing well at the U-18s right now.
I think Buffalo has loads of F’s. Eichel, Cozens, Reinhard, Olofsson, Quinn, Paterka, Skinner, Middlestadt, and a few others.
I’m really curious to know which D prospects they have which you say are really good. I was just looking and did not see them. Dahlin -37 like Fukken wow. Ristolainen well you know. Mattias Samuelsson might be decent. Jake McCabe got injured but he looked decent. Truth is the Buffalo Sabres do not have any D at all.

You can’t judge Dahlin based on plus minus this year, especially since 2/3 of a shortened season were ruined by Ralph Krueger‘s god-awful coaching. Whatever he was trying to teach nobody was getting it, and he was just ruining the offensive game of some of our most skilled players, like Dahlin. But in terms of prospects Samuelsson does look very good already, Bryson is another very strong prospect who is looking like he belongs in the NHL right now. Will Borgen is another guy who will be in the top six next year, unless he gets taken by Seattle. I expect Buffalo will try to keep McCabe, unless he does not want to stay. His injury will limit his free agent offers, so I imagine he may be better off staying. Which means Ristolainen gets his partner back, and both of them were better this year together than they have ever been in their careers up until now.
1 mai 2021 à 13 h 20
Démarrer sujet
You can’t judge Dahlin based on plus minus this year, especially since 2/3 of a shortened season were ruined by Ralph Krueger‘s god-awful coaching. Whatever he was trying to teach nobody was getting it, and he was just ruining the offensive game of some of our most skilled players, like Dahlin. But in terms of prospects Samuelsson does look very good already, Bryson is another very strong prospect who is looking like he belongs in the NHL right now. Will Borgen is another guy who will be in the top six next year, unless he gets taken by Seattle. I expect Buffalo will try to keep McCabe, unless he does not want to stay. His injury will limit his free agent offers, so I imagine he may be better off staying. Which means Ristolainen gets his partner back, and both of them were better this year together than they have ever been in their careers up until now.

Have never heard of Bryson or Borgen and I watch quite a bit of hockey.
1 mai 2021 à 14 h 15
Sabres fan
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
Have never heard of Bryson or Borgen and I watch quite a bit of hockey.

To be fair Borgen started the year but has been injured until the last couple weeks, but Bryson has been playing almost every game since February. You must not be seeing very many Sabres games.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
1 mai 2021 à 17 h 7
Kovid Klaw
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 154
I haven't been following this draft closely as another years so can someone tell me why raty as fallen. Couple years ago he was viewed as a top pick
1 mai 2021 à 20 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: pandemic_p
I haven't been following this draft closely as another years so can someone tell me why raty as fallen. Couple years ago he was viewed as a top pick

Raty dropped because his production dropped. Lights out in their U20 League but not so much this year in the Liiga. He could still go in the top 15.
1 mai 2021 à 21 h 8
Démarrer sujet
To be fair Borgen started the year but has been injured until the last couple weeks, but Bryson has been playing almost every game since February. You must not be seeing very many Sabres games.

Quoting: pandemic_p

He has not been noticeable I guess.
2 mai 2021 à 16 h 28
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Solid draft rankings - well done

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage