2021 as good as I can get it

2021 as good as I can get it

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: JasonNewton
Publié: 1 avr. 2021 à 1 h 14
1 avr. 2021 à 1 h 22
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
I’m assuming this is a ranking as this is alphabetical order.
Matthew Beniers is a top 10 probably top 5 pick who could go 1. Also Mason McTavish is a top 20 probably top 15 pick. And Raty has fallen off a cliff and probably won’t be a top 5 pick, maybe not even top 10
2 avr. 2021 à 0 h 9
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,480
Quoting: Howisjulienstillhere
Matthew Beniers is a top 10 probably top 5 pick who could go 1. Also Mason McTavish is a top 20 probably top 15 pick. And Raty has fallen off a cliff and probably won’t be a top 5 pick, maybe not even top 10

heres my new argument for Power or Beniers not going 1OA, the stupid NCAA loophole that lets a player reject going to a team that drafted them. It happened with fox, vesey and kerfoot among others (not drafted first but u get it). Honestly Hughes or Eklund probs go first unless some team takes a chance and goes for Power or Beniers
2 avr. 2021 à 0 h 32
Quoting: aadoyle
heres my new argument for Power or Beniers not going 1OA, the stupid NCAA loophole that lets a player reject going to a team that drafted them. It happened with fox, vesey and kerfoot among others (not drafted first but u get it). Honestly Hughes or Eklund probs go first unless some team takes a chance and goes for Power or Beniers

To me eklund is the best player in the draft no question. Some other guys may have higher upsides like power and Beniers. But eklund should go one.
That being said, I’m not quite sure about your “loophole”. A player never has to sign a deal. NCAA or qmjhl or shl you don’t have to sign if you don’t want to.
2 avr. 2021 à 0 h 48
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,480
To me eklund is the best player in the draft no question. Some other guys may have higher upsides like power and Beniers. But eklund should go one.
That being said, I’m not quite sure about your “loophole”. A player never has to sign a deal. NCAA or qmjhl or shl you don’t have to sign if you don’t want to.

Agreed despite being only 5'10 100% Eklund should be the guy going 1OA, 2 way player who combines all 3 abilities, he is a solid playmaker, utilizes all shot types, and will battle for the puck (hes like Hyman, matthews, and marner all rolled into one so to speak).

As for the loophole, players in the NCAA can reject signing with a team that drafted them and go straight to free agency, yes it means they have to play 3 to 2 more years in college but that's there choice. Players who reject deals and are in the OHL, WHL, SHL, Liiga and so on are still the property of the team until the deadline to sign them. Really needs to be fixed in the next CBA along with the dumb CHL rule for under 20 players not being allowed to play in the AHL. NCAA and others should adopt the KHL deadline which is basically indefinite (the team owns u till retirement)
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2021 à 1 h 44
Quoting: aadoyle
Agreed despite being only 5'10 100% Eklund should be the guy going 1OA, 2 way player who combines all 3 abilities, he is a solid playmaker, utilizes all shot types, and will battle for the puck (hes like Hyman, matthews, and marner all rolled into one so to speak).

As for the loophole, players in the NCAA can reject signing with a team that drafted them and go straight to free agency, yes it means they have to play 3 to 2 more years in college but that's there choice. Players who reject deals and are in the OHL, WHL, SHL, Liiga and so on are still the property of the team until the deadline to sign them. Really needs to be fixed in the next CBA along with the dumb CHL rule for under 20 players not being allowed to play in the AHL. NCAA and others should adopt the KHL deadline which is basically indefinite (the team owns u till retirement)

Yes they should fix that, problem is they can always pull a lindros
8 avr. 2021 à 23 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Jay1isOn
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5

How do you make the order right?
8 avr. 2021 à 23 h 16
Quoting: JasonNewton
How do you make the order right?

You type the order in the details, the right hands side of each player. It’s a pain in the ass
8 avr. 2021 à 23 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Jay1isOn
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Thank you

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage