SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

More trades?

29 mars 2021 à 17 h 38
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
Elliotte Friedman just mentioned that Marc Bergevin would not have finished his shopping and that he is currently shopping Lehkonen (2.4M) to create space on his payroll. Now, I am trying to think who he will try to get for the 2 million range or is it to be able to move a certain Caufield up from Laval in about 10 to 15 games?
29 mars 2021 à 18 h 33
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,383
Quoting: Habs4ever
Elliotte Friedman just mentioned that Marc Bergevin would not have finished his shopping and that he is currently shopping Lehkonen (2.4M) to create space on his payroll. Now, I am trying to think who he will try to get for the 2 million range or is it to be able to move a certain Caufield up from Laval in about 10 to 15 games?

Well we need to clear cap, that’s for sure, with the acquisition of Staal we are on pace to be over the cap soon
29 mars 2021 à 18 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Well we need to clear cap, that’s for sure, with the acquisition of Staal we are on pace to be over the cap soon

I hate rumours and usually do not bite on them but with covid, I am home much more now, so I figured why not have some fun. So now I am hearing Lehkonen, a 2nd and a 6 round pick to Dallas Jaime Oleksiak.
29 mars 2021 à 19 h 45
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,383
Quoting: Habs4ever
I hate rumours and usually do not bite on them but with covid, I am home much more now, so I figured why not have some fun. So now I am hearing Lehkonen, a 2nd and a 6 round pick to Dallas Jaime Oleksiak.

That would be interesting but isn't oleksiak not much cheaper than Lehkonen, also Oleksiak definetly fits as the Chiarot replacement type player
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage