Forums/Armchair-GM

Zucker and Marino for Ellis

Créé par: Chigurrhh
Équipe: 2020-21 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 23 mars 2021
Publié: 23 mars 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
*Note that Ellis and Zucker are currently injured but should be healthy by the trade deadline

Zucker is someone the Predators could keep for the next few years or retain cap space and trade to get maximum value out of the asset. Marino is coming off a fantastic rookie season as a shut-down RHD. He's regressed a bit from last year but is a young top four RHD signed long-term, which should be appealing to a team like Nashville.

Penguins are able to protect Ellis, Dumoulin and Letang in the expansion draft. Penguins forward protection list likely would not have included Zucker.
Transactions
NSH
  1. Marino, John
  2. Zucker, Jason
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de WSH
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 481 842 $0 $0 $3 018 158 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Predators de Nashville
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
792 500 $792 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1
C, AG
UFA - 1
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 mars 2021 à 13 h 8
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: Chigurrhh
I literally gave you the number for Marino without Matheson. I'm sorry you can't read a table.

Your table is wrong. I also gave you a right table of Marino with and without Matheson. I’m sorry you admitted you can’t read lol
GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
25 mars 2021 à 13 h 11
That applies to most of the Penguins star players too. The point is to get the best possible players for a chance at a cup.

So we should trade a reliable top 4 d and another reliable top 6 forward who is only dealing with his first major injury for a top 4 d that’s going to take up cap space and sit in the press box half the season with our other stars. For a team that lacks depth, it is mind boggling to me and practically every other pens fan on here how you think that’s a good idea. Call us “homers” all you want, but the only ones agreeing with you are preds fans that don’t want to trade Ellis at all.
25 mars 2021 à 14 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 590
Quoting: Pensfan89
Your table is wrong. I also gave you a right table of Marino with and without Matheson. I’m sorry you admitted you can’t read lol

Got it directly from natural stat trick. Sorry that it disagrees with your narrative.
25 mars 2021 à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
So we should trade a reliable top 4 d and another reliable top 6 forward who is only dealing with his first major injury for a top 4 d that’s going to take up cap space and sit in the press box half the season with our other stars. For a team that lacks depth, it is mind boggling to me and practically every other pens fan on here how you think that’s a good idea. Call us “homers” all you want, but the only ones agreeing with you are preds fans that don’t want to trade Ellis at all.

You get so much wrong, man. Zucker literally broke his leg last season. This isn't his first major injury. He's also been terrible this year. That's not reliable.

This is why I call you a homer.
25 mars 2021 à 16 h 35
Got it directly from natural stat trick. Sorry that it disagrees with your narrative.

Riiiiigghhhhttt. My stats are based on specific partners. Which proves some players don’t work well together. Matheson and Marino don’t work well together. We works just fine with Ceci and works great with MP.

You get so much wrong, man. Zucker literally broke his leg last season. This isn't his first major injury. He's also been terrible this year. That's not reliable.

And yet he still played 60 games in a 65-70 game season. Therefore, reliable. No one who is even semi-rational is going to be convinced that Ellis, who isn’t exempt from the expansion draft, is worth losing a cheaper top 4 D that is exempt from the expansion draft, another top 4 D in either Dumo or MP that will have to be exposed in the expansion draft and would certainly take them, a top 6 forward signed to a decent contract, and a 2nd round pick on top of that. This is why you’re embarrassing lol.
25 mars 2021 à 16 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
Modifié 25 mars 2021 à 17 h 43
Riiiiigghhhhttt. My stats are based on specific partners. Which proves some players don’t work well together. Matheson and Marino don’t work well together. We works just fine with Ceci and works great with MP.

And yet he still played 60 games in a 65-70 game season. Therefore, reliable. No one who is even semi-rational is going to be convinced that Ellis, who isn’t exempt from the expansion draft, is worth losing a cheaper top 4 D that is exempt from the expansion draft, another top 4 D in either Dumo or MP that will have to be exposed in the expansion draft and would certainly take them, a top 6 forward signed to a decent contract, and a 2nd round pick on top of that. This is why you’re embarrassing lol.

Again, not sure why you are so concerned with Matheson and Marino together when they aren't playing together anymore and haven't played much together in weeks (because Marino has been demoted to the third pairing). Point is that his minutes away from Matheson are not impressive for a guy you keep calling a top four defenseman (despite his current status as a bottom pairing guy).

Anyone semi rational would have gotten over that by now and seen the key issue here is a guy who is not playing as well as he was last year.

Losing MP in the expansion draft is fine considering the team is locked into Dumoulin and Matheson with POJ coming up. One of them needs to go. It's basic math, man. Sorry that you are so attached to people on the team. Matheson's contract is too bad to move. Dumoulin is too good to move. MP is the odd man out. Paying three different LD 4+ million is not a good use of resources.

For context, here are the bottom 10 players in terms of average game score this year. Stop overvaluing these players.

SDiaPTs.png
25 mars 2021 à 20 h 4
Again, not sure why you are so concerned with Matheson and Marino together when they aren't playing together anymore and haven't played much together in weeks (because Marino has been demoted to the third pairing). Point is that his minutes away from Matheson are not impressive for a guy you keep calling a top four defenseman (despite his current status as a bottom pairing guy).

Anyone semi rational would have gotten over that by now and seen the key issue here is a guy who is not playing as well as he was last year.

Losing MP in the expansion draft is fine considering the team is locked into Dumoulin and Matheson with POJ coming up. One of them needs to go. It's basic math, man. Sorry that you are so attached to people on the team. Matheson's contract is too bad to move. Dumoulin is too good to move. MP is the odd man out. Paying three different LD 4+ million is not a good use of resources.

For context, here are the bottom 10 players in terms of average game score this year. Stop overvaluing these players.

SDiaPTs.png

Because you are saying Marino sucks because of him being bad with matheson. Saying he is demoted to bottom pair and that he hasn’t been with Matheson in weeks is just flat out not true lol. Just because you live in an alternate universe doesn’t make what you say as fact. Marino has had either the 3rd or 4th most time on ice among defensemen the past 6 or 7 games. I stopped looking so I’m sure it’s been more games than that too.
And of course you come with another terrible take. Lose MP for absolutely nothing in an expansion draft. What fantastic asset management. Thank god you aren’t pens gm lol. This isn’t nhl 21 where you can just play as fourth liners and make them point per game players on league minimum contracts. It has nothing to do with being attached to players and everything to do with not giving away players for free and you know that, regardless of how much you want to distract from your terrible takes lol. 👍
25 mars 2021 à 23 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
Because you are saying Marino sucks because of him being bad with matheson. Saying he is demoted to bottom pair and that he hasn’t been with Matheson in weeks is just flat out not true lol. Just because you live in an alternate universe doesn’t make what you say as fact. Marino has had either the 3rd or 4th most time on ice among defensemen the past 6 or 7 games. I stopped looking so I’m sure it’s been more games than that too.
And of course you come with another terrible take. Lose MP for absolutely nothing in an expansion draft. What fantastic asset management. Thank god you aren’t pens gm lol. This isn’t nhl 21 where you can just play as fourth liners and make them point per game players on league minimum contracts. It has nothing to do with being attached to players and everything to do with not giving away players for free and you know that, regardless of how much you want to distract from your terrible takes lol. 👍

I can't tell if you are trolling or genuinely struggling to read.

Me: Marino has taken a step back this year and hasn't played particularly well even if you exclude the time he spent with Matheson

You: BUT HE PLAYED WITH MATHESON!!!!!

Get some help, man. Stop gaslighting people when you disagree with them. Stop making stuff up and arguing against something they aren't saying.

Also, the point of the expansion draft is that every team loses someone useful. That's how it works. I'm sorry you don't understand that.
26 mars 2021 à 6 h 2
Modifié 26 mars 2021 à 6 h 20
I can't tell if you are trolling or genuinely struggling to read.

Me: Marino has taken a step back this year and hasn't played particularly well even if you exclude the time he spent with Matheson

You: BUT HE PLAYED WITH MATHESON!!!!!

Get some help, man. Stop gaslighting people when you disagree with them. Stop making stuff up and arguing against something they aren't saying.

Also, the point of the expansion draft is that every team loses someone useful. That's how it works. I'm sorry you don't understand that.

No he hasn’t. His stats with MP and Ceci are on par with last year. Stop making things up. Your takes are terrible. Should probably give up hockey and find another sport lol.

Yeah the point is to not give up one of your most valuable assets. If they took someone like a McCann, not too worried or upset about that. I’ve said for weeks now the pens likely expose McCann in hopes Seattle doesn’t take Tanev or ZAR. We have a ton of bottom 9 LW’s in the pipeline. We only have 1 top 4 D prospect. The goal is to get out of the Matheson contract not a top 4 defenseman.

You: It was stupid to judge Marino and give him a contract because of a 58 game stretch.
Also you: Marino hasn’t played good over a 28 game stretch so he isn’t that good and we should trade him for a guy that is always injured.
👍
26 mars 2021 à 23 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
No he hasn’t. His stats with MP and Ceci are on par with last year. Stop making things up. Your takes are terrible. Should probably give up hockey and find another sport lol.

Yeah the point is to not give up one of your most valuable assets. If they took someone like a McCann, not too worried or upset about that. I’ve said for weeks now the pens likely expose McCann in hopes Seattle doesn’t take Tanev or ZAR. We have a ton of bottom 9 LW’s in the pipeline. We only have 1 top 4 D prospect. The goal is to get out of the Matheson contract not a top 4 defenseman.

You: It was stupid to judge Marino and give him a contract because of a 58 game stretch.
Also you: Marino hasn’t played good over a 28 game stretch so he isn’t that good and we should trade him for a guy that is always injured.
👍

Lol imagine undervaluing McCann like this. Living in some opposite world over there.

One of the dumbest interactions I’ve had. Congrats, man.
27 mars 2021 à 10 h 28
Lol imagine undervaluing McCann like this. Living in some opposite world over there.

One of the dumbest interactions I’ve had. Congrats, man.

All thanks to you lol. You are legit the biggest hypocrite on here 😂. The absolute worst. So embarrassing. Seriously, hockey just isn’t for you. Please find another sport...or at least another team. Yikes!
27 mars 2021 à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
All thanks to you lol. You are legit the biggest hypocrite on here 😂. The absolute worst. So embarrassing. Seriously, hockey just isn’t for you. Please find another sport...or at least another team. Yikes!

......You don't know what the word hypocrite means, do you? Jesus, not only do you hate good players, love ones that are playing badly, not understand the concept of an expansion draft, not know how to read a basic table, but you have poor English skills too. Stay in school.
27 mars 2021 à 19 h 17
......You don't know what the word hypocrite means, do you? Jesus, not only do you hate good players, love ones that are playing badly, not understand the concept of an expansion draft, not know how to read a basic table, but you have poor English skills too. Stay in school.

I don’t know why you just explained yourself but you forgot that you don’t know what gaslighting means too 👍
27 mars 2021 à 19 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
Modifié 27 mars 2021 à 21 h 55
I don’t know why you just explained yourself but you forgot that you don’t know what gaslighting means too 👍

I mean I literally presented you with information and proofand you ignored it and kept trying to convince me that a falsehood was true.
27 mars 2021 à 21 h 47
I mean I literally presented you with information and profit and you ignored it and kept trying to convince me that a falsehood was true.

No you didn’t. I provided you with their legit stats 5v5 with each partner. You cherry picked one stat while he has been mostly paired with Matheson. You’re a hypocrite that tried gaslighting then cried like a baby when you got proven wrong and claimed others were gaslighting you when you know for a fact that isn’t true. You’re just very unknowledgeable about the sport. It’s ok. You’re a preds fan. It’s understandable lol.
27 mars 2021 à 21 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Chiggy
No you didn’t. I provided you with their legit stats 5v5 with each partner. You cherry picked one stat while he has been mostly paired with Matheson. You’re a hypocrite that tried gaslighting then cried like a baby when you got proven wrong and claimed others were gaslighting you when you know for a fact that isn’t true. You’re just very unknowledgeable about the sport. It’s ok. You’re a preds fan. It’s understandable lol.

I literally gave you the minutes with and without Matheson and you turned around in the following comment to say "He's mostly played with Matheson." That's not about being knowledgeable about the sport. That's just you not accepting facts and being a child. Don't cry when someone calls you out for it.
27 mars 2021 à 22 h 23
I literally gave you the minutes with and without Matheson and you turned around in the following comment to say "He's mostly played with Matheson." That's not about being knowledgeable about the sport. That's just you not accepting facts and being a child. Don't cry when someone calls you out for it.

You’ve brought zero facts to the table. You cherry picked one stat that means absolutely zero lol. You know nothing about the game and you’re mad because someone destroyed you with facts.
GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2021 à 22 h 25
Pengweenies
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 291

Actually you called him a homer because you’ve literally never made it through a debate without using ad hominem, literally ever
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2021 à 22 h 27
you know nothing
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 30
You’ve brought zero facts to the table. You cherry picked one stat that means absolutely zero lol. You know nothing about the game and you’re mad because someone destroyed you with facts.

well thats just wrong, since then hes been steadily improving his advanced stats.
i'm not even sure we can say hes slumping anymore - he looks fine.
Pensfan89 et GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2021 à 22 h 30
Quoting: karnagex
well thats just wrong, since then hes been steadily improving his advanced stats.

I agree, it’s the other one that wants to trade him as spare parts and claims Marino is terrible this year lol
karnagex et GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2021 à 22 h 34
Quoting: karnagex

Also the table he used was all situations instead of 5 v 5. Not exactly fair to take a guy that plays on the pk and cherry pick his expected goals for on it. He’s mad cause I proved him wrong by sharing Marino’s 5 v 5 xGF% with MP and Ceci specifically that proves it was just a matter of him and Matheson don’t make a good pair. Both are just better away from each other.
karnagex a aimé ceci.
28 mars 2021 à 0 h 1
you know nothing
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Also the table he used was all situations instead of 5 v 5. Not exactly fair to take a guy that plays on the pk and cherry pick his expected goals for on it. He’s mad cause I proved him wrong by sharing Marino’s 5 v 5 xGF% with MP and Ceci specifically that proves it was just a matter of him and Matheson don’t make a good pair. Both are just better away from each other.

and his pp stats are awful, so that def hurt him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage