Forums/Armchair-GM

Avs Trade

Créé par: bigbrit93
Équipe: 2016-17 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 16 déc. 2016
Publié: 16 déc. 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
So I don't know how quick the Avs would be to throw in the towel with their season quickly going further and further down the drain.

Now it might be too much in turns of prospect value, but Landy and Barrie are both 25 or under, and I think they would be a great fit here.

Beleskey for Colborne would be essentially player for player in that deal, and then the prospect package + the pick for Barrie and Landy.

Let me know what you all think, as I'm not sure how off value for value the high prospect package is.
Transactions
COL
  1. Beleskey, Matt
  2. DeBrusk, Jake
  3. Vatrano, Frank
  4. Zboril, Jakub
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2017 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
Possibly Gabrielle or Bjorks too
BOS
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2017 (NJD)
BOS
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2017 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de BOS
Logo de NJD
Logo de EDM
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de FLA
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2273 000 000 $67 520 180 $0 $772 500 $5 479 820 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
UFA - 5
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
600 000 $600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 916 667 $6 916 667 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
789 167 $789 167 $ (Bonis de performance207 500 $$208K)
DD
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
UFA - 1
858 750 $858 750 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 9
BreKel
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Unrealistic. And WAY WAY WAY too much going in that Avs package.
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 11
David Nunn Jnr
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1
The way I look at it is through Sakic' O'Reilly trade. For Landeskog you would need 2 ready made prospects, an up and coming prospect and a 1st rounder. Bringing the sum total of this trade to 4 NHL ready prospects, two up and coming prospects and two 1st rounders.
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
bigbrit93
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: BreKel

Quoting: davidnunn
The way I look at it is through Sakic' O'Reilly trade. For Landeskog you would need 2 ready made prospects, an up and coming prospect and a 1st rounder. Bringing the sum total of this trade to 4 NHL ready prospects, two up and coming prospects and two 1st rounders.

Haha you guys have two different opinions.

BreKel: Why do you think it's too much? You're giving up a potential top-6 forward and top-4 D man, a top 6 forward, for an All-star top-6 forward and a top pairing guy.

David: So you think on top of Vatrano there would need to be say Czarnik & Accari+ say Blidh? young prospects who have NHL experience and showed they have some skill there, and then the two high-end prospects and another 1st? For O'reiley, the Sabres gave up 4 players total Zadorov, Grigorenko, Compher and a late 1st round pick. So I don't necessarily think there would need to be any further prospect compensation.
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Different scenerio for ROR. They weren't getting a big name back for a pending UFA since ROR neeed a new contract and with his demands, it would be risky for any team to trade for him. They had to take the multi pieces futures approach for him.

Landy is a diffrent scenerio, he is a top line talent with 4 years left on his contract. You arent trading futures packages for that. Same as Barrie he is signed long term.
I think Avs would be way more interested in doing quality instead of quantity in any trade they may explore since I dont think they are going to tear it down and do a multi year rebuild. Barrie and Landeskog almost were traded for Lindholm (Landy) and draisaitl (Barrie) this offseason but the Oilers said no and only wanted to give up pieces then moved to the Hall for Larrson deal instead. And Avs wernet going to do 1 without the other so they didnt do the Landy for Lindholm trade that the Ducks agreed upon
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 46
Démarrer sujet
bigbrit93
Quoting: coga16
Different scenerio for ROR. They weren't getting a big name back for a pending UFA since ROR neeed a new contract and with his demands, it would be risky for any team to trade for him. They had to take the multi pieces futures approach for him.

Landy is a diffrent scenerio, he is a top line talent with 4 years left on his contract. You arent trading futures packages for that. Same as Barrie he is signed long term.
I think Avs would be way more interested in doing quality instead of quantity in any trade they may explore since I dont think they are going to tear it down and do a multi year rebuild. Barrie and Landeskog almost were traded for Lindholm (Landy) and draisaitl (Barrie) this offseason but the Oilers said no and only wanted to give up pieces then moved to the Hall for Larrson deal instead. And Avs wernet going to do 1 without the other so they didnt do the Landy for Lindholm trade that the Ducks agreed upon

Who in this deal (or not on this deal) would you consider close to that level of quality from the Bruins? (I'm open to trading any forward other than Bergy, Pasta, and Marchy)
16 déc. 2016 à 11 h 58
Quoting: bigbrit93

Who in this deal (or not on this deal) would you consider close to that level of quality from the Bruins? (I'm open to trading any forward other than Bergy, Pasta, and Marchy)

To get Landy, Pastrnak makes the most sense in the world but I dont know why the Bruins would do that either. I dont think they are interested in Krejci based on his contract. Spooner isnt enough value. I dont see a 1 for 1 swap with the Bruins, but Avs would have to be asking for Carlo+ for Landy if they did move on from him.

Unless they are doing a more complex move like Varly and Landy for Tukka, Carlo, and maybe another piece. Then they start making some traction.
16 déc. 2016 à 12 h 10
Démarrer sujet
bigbrit93

To get Landy, Pastrnak makes the most sense in the world but I dont know why the Bruins would do that either. I dont think they are interested in Krejci based on his contract. Spooner isnt enough value. I dont see a 1 for 1 swap with the Bruins, but Avs would have to be asking for Carlo+ for Landy if they did move on from him.

Unless they are doing a more complex move like Varly and Landy for Tukka, Carlo, and maybe another piece. Then they start making some traction.

Yeah unfortunately that makes this trade unrealistic. The Bs can't give up all that and still be in a position to win. Especially not by trading tuukka. They've won ONE game without him on the ice haha
16 déc. 2016 à 12 h 20

Yeah unfortunately that makes this trade unrealistic. The Bs can't give up all that and still be in a position to win. Especially not by trading tuukka. They've won ONE game without him on the ice haha

Same with the Avs, they cant afford to move their best players without gaining impact players in return. The team isnt struggling bc of their Core, its bc of their under preforming depth. So movign the only guys who make a difference for guys who might not have the same overall individual impact as they do might actually make the team worse. They are getting rid of a lot of bad contracts this offseason so they can fix their depth with their own prospects and smaller trades and signings. Thats how I see they approaching things going forward
16 déc. 2016 à 14 h 5
BreKel
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Tyson Barrie is not a top pairing guy, and way too similar to Krug. You're just overselling. Landeskog is good, but we're definitely set on LW. You're just overpaying here.
16 déc. 2016 à 15 h 16
David Nunn Jnr
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: BreKel

Quoting: davidnunn

Haha you guys have two different opinions.

BreKel: Why do you think it's too much? You're giving up a potential top-6 forward and top-4 D man, a top 6 forward, for an All-star top-6 forward and a top pairing guy.

David: So you think on top of Vatrano there would need to be say Czarnik & Accari+ say Blidh? young prospects who have NHL experience and showed they have some skill there, and then the two high-end prospects and another 1st? For O'reiley, the Sabres gave up 4 players total Zadorov, Grigorenko, Compher and a late 1st round pick. So I don't necessarily think there would need to be any further prospect compensation.

I am not particular to Sakic's approach. I would have kept O'Reilly. If I were to trade Landeskog (which I wouldn't unless it was too good to pass up) it would be a 1-1 deal. Concerning this deal, I don't know enough about Bostons's pool to comment on what I would do for Landeskog, just what I think Sakic would demand.

On a side note, I think Sakic has royally messed up the Avs. Giving away Stastny and letting O'Reilly go with no as of now game changes was despicable.
16 déc. 2016 à 19 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 5
If IM a Boston fan I'm REALLY happy about that lopsided trade. Thanks for the cup run Colorado! But for Colorado thats disastrous

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage