SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Bennet finds a home

Créé par: Hobo
Publié: 4 févr. 2021 à 15 h 46
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 93/116 (80%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kase, OndrejBruins de BostonIR-2 084 482 $011---0000--
Kuraly, SeanBruins de BostonLNH-1 022 198 $111---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bennett, SamFlames de CalgaryLNH-2 044 396 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 592 808 $2346633613
Variation1 062 284 $0-1-101-1
Final2 655 092 $ (↑)2345 (↓)62 (↓)37 (↑)12 (↓)000

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bennett, SamFlames de CalgaryLNH-2 044 396 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kase, OndrejBruins de BostonIR-2 084 482 $011---0000--
Kuraly, SeanBruins de BostonLNH-1 022 198 $111---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 337 774 $2147683711
Variation-1 062 284 $0110-11
Final275 490 $ (↓)2148 (↑)69 (↑)36 (↓)12 (↑)000
4 févr. 2021 à 15 h 48
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,011
I just can’t possibly see a reason why the bruins would consider this.
jaryno a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2021 à 15 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Bcarlo25
I just can’t possibly see a reason why the bruins would consider this.

why not?
4 févr. 2021 à 16 h 47
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Hobo
why not?

Bennett doesn’t fit. He’s a center. I think kuraly would be a more important player to the bruins than he would be. On top of that kase? Cmon. All to get a second round pick? That’s just so awful for the bruins.
jaryno a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2021 à 18 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Sir
Bennett doesn’t fit. He’s a center. I think kuraly would be a more important player to the bruins than he would be. On top of that kase? Cmon. All to get a second round pick? That’s just so awful for the bruins.

Bennett does play centre but he also at times played on the wing for the Frontenacs (in junior) - I think even 3 games this year as well for the flames - Kuraly plays centre often and times on the LW - not sure if you have watched Bennet play at all, but his game style definitely in line with Neely and managements desires. Hey I know you love Kase and if he can land more than a 2nd and Bennett - I am sure the Bruins would have already moved on from him.
4 févr. 2021 à 18 h 22
Bcarlo25
Bennett does play centre but he also at times played on the wing for the Frontenacs (in junior) - I think even 3 games this year as well for the flames - Kuraly plays centre often and times on the LW - not sure if you have watched Bennet play at all, but his game style definitely in line with Neely and managements desires. Hey I know you love Kase and if he can land more than a 2nd and Bennett - I am sure the Bruins would have already moved on from him.

Okay, well we have some logic issues here.
1. The bruins acquired kase because...get this, it’s a bit outside the box...because they wanted him! Amazing i know. Trading him before he has a chance to integrate with the group is ridiculously out of line with what Sweeney wants to do. I don’t love Kase by any means, but I do love logic.
2. Bennett played some wing in junior? Amazing. Good for him. Who are you taking out of the lineup for that bum.

Bennett kinda stinks. He provides nothing that the team doesn’t already have. Kuraly is a key part of the bottom six, and whether you agree or not, the bruins clearly value Kase.
4 févr. 2021 à 20 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Sir
Okay, well we have some logic issues here.
1. The bruins acquired kase because...get this, it’s a bit outside the box...because they wanted him! Amazing i know. Trading him before he has a chance to integrate with the group is ridiculously out of line with what Sweeney wants to do. I don’t love Kase by any means, but I do love logic.
2. Bennett played some wing in junior? Amazing. Good for him. Who are you taking out of the lineup for that bum.

Bennett kinda stinks. He provides nothing that the team doesn’t already have. Kuraly is a key part of the bottom six, and whether you agree or not, the bruins clearly value Kase.

That is your logic? They got Kase in a salary dump of Backes combined with a 1st round pick. I mean sure the Bruins needed some help on the wings - but lets not kid ourselves to think this guy was a "target" and tops of the list for Sweeny to add to the team; perhaps your logic there was when you were drinking to much. They value Kase as much as Chris Rocks statement about men being faithful as his options and there is no option to get a better player right now.

I am thinking we should trade him before his value plummet's to 0 and he simply walks away because Sweeney wont resign a fragile player when he can replace him with someone in the farm or UFA

Well you made the comment that Bennet could only play centre, I was reminding you, like many other players he can play the wing as he did it in junior as well as in the NHL - As for who he replaces in the line up.... Kuraly or Kase or I guess Blidh because Kase is hurt.

I think you need to watch more hockey games outside of just the Bruins to see where value lies in certain players. Perhaps you are calling him a bum because he didn't live up to a 4th overall pick - who knows, guess players like that get "bum" status with great logic.
jaryno a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2021 à 20 h 32
Bcarlo25
That is your logic? They got Kase in a salary dump of Backes combined with a 1st round pick. I mean sure the Bruins needed some help on the wings - but lets not kid ourselves to think this guy was a "target" and tops of the list for Sweeny to add to the team; perhaps your logic there was when you were drinking to much. They value Kase as much as Chris Rocks statement about men being faithful as his options and there is no option to get a better player right now.

I am thinking we should trade him before his value plummet's to 0 and he simply walks away because Sweeney wont resign a fragile player when he can replace him with someone in the farm or UFA

Well you made the comment that Bennet could only play centre, I was reminding you, like many other players he can play the wing as he did it in junior as well as in the NHL - As for who he replaces in the line up.... Kuraly or Kase or I guess Blidh because Kase is hurt.

I think you need to watch more hockey games outside of just the Bruins to see where value lies in certain players. Perhaps you are calling him a bum because he didn't live up to a 4th overall pick - who knows, guess players like that get "bum" status with great logic.

It’s just a net negative. Both players the bruins are trading are better than Bennett. Furthermore, who are you trying to take out of the lineup? Frederic? He’s been pretty good.

This trade makes the bruins significantly worse.
5 févr. 2021 à 0 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Sir
It’s just a net negative. Both players the bruins are trading are better than Bennett. Furthermore, who are you trying to take out of the lineup? Frederic? He’s been pretty good.

This trade makes the bruins significantly worse.

Why is Frederic coming out by adding 1 player and removing 2? We will agree to disagree on this one
5 févr. 2021 à 1 h 6
Bcarlo25
Why is Frederic coming out by adding 1 player and removing 2? We will agree to disagree on this one

Okay. Who would come out?
5 févr. 2021 à 15 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Sir
Okay. Who would come out?

Perhaps I am miss understanding your "come out" - the original trade has two players moving for 1 - which means we actually need to add one not take one out.
5 févr. 2021 à 17 h 8
Bcarlo25
Perhaps I am miss understanding your "come out" - the original trade has two players moving for 1 - which means we actually need to add one not take one out.

Well the guy plays center, and i guess he can play left wing, though not well. So, is he playing fourth line center, or are one of the following players coming out of the lineup: Bergeron, Krejci, Coyle, Marchand, Ritchie, Frederic, Debrusk?
5 févr. 2021 à 20 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Sir
Well the guy plays center, and i guess he can play left wing, though not well. So, is he playing fourth line center, or are one of the following players coming out of the lineup: Bergeron, Krejci, Coyle, Marchand, Ritchie, Frederic, Debrusk?

Hey plays just fine on the LW and you may debate he plays better production wise on the LW - but if you haven't watched him play much - also you mentioned 7 forwards above....not sure where the rest of the forwards are - but never the less Ritchie can be replaced very easily - he is only good on the PP standing in front of the net. You have options on where to play him from the 2nd line to the 4th.

Coyle right now is playing 3rd line with Frederic - you can add bennett on that line...you can replace Ritchie in a heart beat on the 2nd line as well - its a pretty easy to slot him in.
6 févr. 2021 à 1 h 23
Bcarlo25
Modifié 6 févr. 2021 à 15 h 15
Hey plays just fine on the LW and you may debate he plays better production wise on the LW - but if you haven't watched him play much - also you mentioned 7 forwards above....not sure where the rest of the forwards are - but never the less Ritchie can be replaced very easily - he is only good on the PP standing in front of the net. You have options on where to play him from the 2nd line to the 4th.

Coyle right now is playing 3rd line with Frederic - you can add bennett on that line...you can replace Ritchie in a heart beat on the 2nd line as well - its a pretty easy to slot him in.

Frederic is a LW/C. Coyle is a center. Bennett can play the LW (in your scenario) or C. So the question remains, of the players I listed (all LW, or center), who are you taking out of the lineup for Bennett?

Putting Bennett in the top six is your other solution apparently. Your idea is getting worse and worse.
6 févr. 2021 à 10 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,455
Trading Kase for a 2nd in a year you're trying to contend... Great, who plays RW2 now? Bennett is just another 4th liner, rather keep Kuraly and Kase.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage