SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

NY Rangers 2021 season preview

21 déc. 2020 à 9 h 10
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Modifié 21 déc. 2020 à 21 h 26
YAAAAAAYYY, I'm finally talking about my favorite team.

Ok so let's start with the goaltending. I believe this is a team strength. Shesterkin has elite potential and certainly played like that last season while AG has starter potential. He was really good last year. I can't wait to see both of them this season. Both are perfectly capable of playing a lot of games. This will most likely help us get consistency with the season being condensed quite a bit.

The defense is where it gets interesting. Fox, Trouba, ADA, Lindgren, Smith are back, JJ (godammit), Reunanen will be part of the conversation and K'andre Miller is a wild card. Here there are only 4 d-men who are guarenteed to make this team IMO. They are Lindgren and Fox (speaking of which, I expected them to play together), ADA and Trouba. Miller, Reunanen, Smith and Johnson will compete for the final 3 spots. Also this is so disappointing. We NEEDED to get a defensively sound d-man. There were Borowiecki, Greene, Edmundson, Hutton, among others, were avilable on FA in terms of shutdown LD-men. And we decided to go with JACK JOHNSON. You know what, f it. PLay him top pairing minutes while you're at it.

The offense is stacked. We have a lot of quality options. But we needed to get a good defensive forward (we could still get Trevor Lewis tho) to help or PK yet we didn't get anyone. Yet another disappointment.

Here's how I'd build the lineup:
Lafrenière-Zibanejad-Kreider
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Lemieux-Chytil-Buchnevich
Di Giuseppe-Howden-Gauthier

DeAngelo-Trouba
Lindgren-Fox
Reunanen-Johnson

Shesterkin
Georgiev

@Sagecoll
@Ragsandbluesfan
@Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
21 déc. 2020 à 10 h 1
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
YAAAAAAYYY, I'm finally talking about my favorite team.

Ok so let's start the the goaltending. I believe this is a team strength. Shesterkin has elite potential and certainly played like that last season while AG has starter potential. He was really good last year. I can't wait to see both of them this season. Both are perfectly capable of playing a lot of games. This will most likely help us get consistency with the season being condensed quite a bit.

The defense is where it gets interesting. Fox, Trouba, ADA, Lindgren, Smith are back, JJ (godammit), Reunanen will be part of the conversation and K'andre Miller is a wild card. Here there are only 4 d-men who are guarenteed to make this team IMO. They are Lindgren and Fox (speaking of which, I expected them to play together), ADA and Trouba. Miller, Reunanen, Smith and Johnson will compete for the final 3 spots. Also this is so disappointing. We NEEDED to get a defensively sound d-man. There were Borowiecki, Greene, Edmundson, Hutton, among others, were avilable on FA in terms of shutdown LD-men. And we decided to go with JACK JOHNSON. You know what, f it. PLay him top pairing minutes while you're at it.

The offense is stacked. We have a lot of quality options. But we needed to get a good defensive forward (we could still get Trevor Lewis tho) to help or PK yet we didn't get anyone. Yet another disappointment.

Here's how I'd build the lineup:
Lafrenière-Zibanejad-Kreider
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Lemieux-Chytil-Buchnevich
Di Giuseppe-Howden-Gauthier

DeAngelo-Trouba
Lindgren-Fox
Reunanen-Johnson

Shesterkin
Georgiev

@Ragsandbluesfan

Rooney can be that PK guy
21 déc. 2020 à 21 h 22
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,741
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Rooney can be that PK guy

He's the worst player in existence according to Devils fans. Wonder if that's telling enough with Jack Johnson being the claimed among Pittsburgh fans.
21 déc. 2020 à 21 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
He's the worst player in existence according to Devils fans. Wonder if that's telling enough with Jack Johnson being the claimed among Pittsburgh fans.

Cody Ceci has joined the chat
21 déc. 2020 à 21 h 27
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,741
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Cody Ceci has joined the chat

woof

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: