Forums/Armchair-GM

Flame away lol

Créé par: Mclucic
Équipe: 2016-17 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 1 nov. 2016
Publié: 1 nov. 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Future right d and wing depth for Edmonton. A better back up than Gustafson. Not sure how strome would feel about playing wing with connor.
Transactions
EDM
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2018 (SJS)
EDM
  1. Frk, Martin
Détails additionnels:
Claimed of waivers. Need a shooter for the PP
CAR
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de STL
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de VAN
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2373 000 000 $57 639 081 $322 083 $7 670 000 $15 360 919 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD, C
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
987 500 $987 500 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
639 167 $639 167 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 5
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 425 000 $1 425 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 nov. 2016 à 7 h 26
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
That is horrible for the Isles. They are trading a top D prospect, a top F prospect, Strome who is playing well and the better goalie for Eberle. The other two players would be out on waivers immediately and a 2nd which does not make up for what they sent.

Back to the drawing board for you.
1 nov. 2016 à 7 h 56
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,061
Thanks for asking. Wouldn't the NYI being a lot better off....signing Okposo last summer and not signing Ladd instead of giving up assets for a RWer Eberle and having Ladd? Strome playing wing for McDavid? It's really hurt Leafs Nylander playing wing with Matthews this yearwink If I'm correct, Ho Sang is a superior skater, maybe he is a guy that can skate with McDavid.
The trade.....It's really Eberle only going to the Isles, and two just guys...Hendricks and Gusty and a second rounder for three potentially above average guys Pulock, Ho Sang and Strome and a cap dump but still good goalie. As Islander GM on a middling team.....do I give up three futures for Eberle? Maybe I ask Tavares. IMO, I don't trade. As Oiler GM, is the chemistry good on team with mucker Hendricks and # 1 RWer that I don't want to give that up for potential.
Maybe both teams say no. Certainly a very reasonable and fair trade though for both teams though. If the Isles wanted cap space and wanted to play one of their young goalies more Gibson and Berube, maybe having Halak would be a nice addition to the OIlers if the cost was low.
The Fayne trade. Even with the Hunwick injury, the Leafs have seven Dman. I think in rebuilding gotta ride their top 4 Gardiner, Rielly, Carrick and Zaitsev. I'm one that think Carrick and Zaitsev will be good. Plus Marincin, Corrado and Polak. IMO the Leafs are going to trade for good Dmen when next summer when the Leaf can protect 4 or 5 Dmen at the expansion draft. Frk a sniper....who knew.
1 nov. 2016 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Way too much from the Islanders, Oilers only got Larsson for Hall what makes you think Eberle is gonna get that much?
1 nov. 2016 à 10 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: gunshot125
Way too much from the Islanders, Oilers only got Larsson for Hall what makes you think Eberle is gonna get that much?

Oilers have cap space, Islanders need better penalty killing (hendricks), have no cap space and need a winger forTavares. All of that plus trying to move a 4.5 million dollar that has fallen out of favor with Snow. To my understanding no offers yet and teams that do need him don't have cap space.
Strome is not used correctly by Capuano, so that something, I'm sure snow has had his time with hosang and his past efforts, Pulock because you gotta give to get.
Edmonton basically gets strome and over priced backup and potential for a proven 25-30 goal winger that NYI couldn't afford other wise.
1 nov. 2016 à 10 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 1 nov. 2016 à 11 h 9
Quoting: palhal
Thanks for asking. Wouldn't the NYI being a lot better off....signing Okposo last summer and not signing Ladd instead of giving up assets for a RWer Eberle and having Ladd? Strome playing wing for McDavid? It's really hurt Leafs Nylander playing wing with Matthews this yearwink If I'm correct, Ho Sang is a superior skater, maybe he is a guy that can skate with McDavid.
The trade.....It's really Eberle only going to the Isles, and two just guys...Hendricks and Gusty and a second rounder for three potentially above average guys Pulock, Ho Sang and Strome and a cap dump but still good goalie. As Islander GM on a middling team.....do I give up three futures for Eberle? Maybe I ask Tavares. IMO, I don't trade. As Oiler GM, is the chemistry good on team with mucker Hendricks and # 1 RWer that I don't want to give that up for potential.
Maybe both teams say no. Certainly a very reasonable and fair trade though for both teams though. If the Isles wanted cap space and wanted to play one of their young goalies more Gibson and Berube, maybe having Halak would be a nice addition to the OIlers if the cost was low.
The Fayne trade. Even with the Hunwick injury, the Leafs have seven Dman. I think in rebuilding gotta ride their top 4 Gardiner, Rielly, Carrick and Zaitsev. I'm one that think Carrick and Zaitsev will be good. Plus Marincin, Corrado and Polak. IMO the Leafs are going to trade for good Dmen when next summer when the Leaf can protect 4 or 5 Dmen at the expansion draft. Frk a sniper....who knew.

Frk has a laser shot and Edmonton can't get the puck through on the pp. It's kind of a problem.
Good point on Leafs d. I don't know a ton about their bottom pairing 7th dman. Should be a good game tonight. Those leaf kids are scary offensively. Nothing bad to say about that group.

Thanks for the input.
1 nov. 2016 à 11 h 18
Isles have a good pk already, top 5 last year, top 10 currently this year.

Strome is being used properly for the first time as a center this year. As a result his performance and stats are both up.

Halak doesn't have to be traded, the Isles can easily trade Berube and end the 3 goalie issue.

Resigning Okposo would have been better then signing Ladd. Ladd is getting chances just cannot seem to find the back of the net.

You don't know what you are saying about the Islanders.
1 nov. 2016 à 11 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 1 nov. 2016 à 11 h 56
Quoting: Warrior24
Isles have a good pk already, top 5 last year, top 10 currently this year.

Strome is being used properly for the first time as a center this year. As a result his performance and stats are both up.

Halak doesn't have to be traded, the Isles can easily trade Berube and end the 3 goalie issue.

Resigning Okposo would have been better then signing Ladd. Ladd is getting chances just cannot seem to find the back of the net.

You don't know what you are saying about the Islanders.

Why are they losing so much then? They need a goal scorer for Tavares and that's the cost. Might be a slight overpayment but that's the nhl. Hall trade was stellar by the way. Larsson look like 80s Kevin Lowe in that shut down role. As much as I hate lowe the exec I LOVE Lowe the the shut down d.

Strome gets 11.30 or 12 minutes a night on the 3rd line how is that effective? His best offensive season was playing the wing on one of top two lines as I recall.

How will they get a scoring winger with out moving Halaks salary?
1 nov. 2016 à 12 h 22
isles lose because of poor coaching. They have a horrible system and structure, if you can even call it a structure. They give up too many odd man rushes since they do not play the neutral zone well, have a bad PP setup. Adding a scorer for Tavares does nothing to solve the problem which is coaching/
1 nov. 2016 à 12 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 1 nov. 2016 à 12 h 35
Quoting: Warrior24
isles lose because of poor coaching. They have a horrible system and structure, if you can even call it a structure. They give up too many odd man rushes since they do not play the neutral zone well, have a bad PP setup. Adding a scorer for Tavares does nothing to solve the problem which is coaching/

Capuano isn't perfect however they have been a play off team the last 2 years. Sure don't look like it this year. They have a pretty big hole at right wing. It can't just be Bailey?!
I'm sure the Isles are missing Frans matt martin and okposo. I put it on Snow. He's made weird decisions and ripped off a few gms along the way.
1 nov. 2016 à 13 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,752
Thanks for the shout out McLucic.

Quick analysis: Why even make this trade? Halak is going to be playing behind Talbot anyway and in the off chance he isn't, You'll be hurting Talbot's confidence by bringing in a capable number 1 goalie in Halak. As for value, yeah sure its pretty close. maybe a little much from the Isles honestly. Those are 3 former 1st rounders who are either finding their game still or playing junior. They could all be stars within a couple years. I'f I'm the Isles, I like Eberle but not that much.

As for Fayne, he's untradeable. The onyl way I would take him his if you retained half his salary and you then upgraded my pick by giving me a 2nd rounder in exchange for a 3rd rounder. Fayne has negative value. Which means you will get pretty much the same on ice product by an AHL'er or a current UFA at nearly 75% less cost. If I am another GM, you would have to really make it worth my while to get me to take Fayne off your hands.
1 nov. 2016 à 13 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: F50marco
Thanks for the shout out McLucic.

Quick analysis: Why even make this trade? Halak is going to be playing behind Talbot anyway and in the off chance he isn't, You'll be hurting Talbot's confidence by bringing in a capable number 1 goalie in Halak. As for value, yeah sure its pretty close. maybe a little much from the Isles honestly. Those are 3 former 1st rounders who are either finding their game still or playing junior. They could all be stars within a couple years. I'f I'm the Isles, I like Eberle but not that much.

As for Fayne, he's untradeable. The onyl way I would take him his if you retained half his salary and you then upgraded my pick by giving me a 2nd rounder in exchange for a 3rd rounder. Fayne has negative value. Which means you will get pretty much the same on ice product by an AHL'er or a current UFA at nearly 75% less cost. If I am another GM, you would have to really make it worth my while to get me to take Fayne off your hands.

Man I hate bold moves by Mact. Did you know some med students made up this term. It's called to Craig Mactavish. Play with out a helmet . (Have sex with out a condom) what a legacy!!! Thanks for input. Back to the AHL Fayne.
1 nov. 2016 à 15 h 2
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Mclucic: If you even know med students you are much too high brow for this site.
1 nov. 2016 à 15 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Mclucic: If you even know med students you are much too high brow for this site.

Hahahahaha funny. I know a surgeon however I just had fried rice with what looked like bologna. I'm really low class in personality. Best marriage advice I ever got was " set the bar so low she trips and hits her face then there's no expectations and she's now to ugly for someone else". Thank you dad it's been a fabulous decade with the love of my life.
1 nov. 2016 à 21 h 32
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Mclucic

Hahahahaha funny. I know a surgeon however I just had fried rice with what looked like bologna. I'm really low class in personality. Best marriage advice I ever got was " set the bar so low she trips and hits her face then there's no expectations and she's now to ugly for someone else". Thank you dad it's been a fabulous decade with the love of my life.

You know the truism, " I would never join a club that would accept me as a member". I make my own truism when friends asked me why I wasn't dating. "I would never date a girl that would have me as a boyfriend."
1 nov. 2016 à 21 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Mclucic

You know the truism, " I would never join a club that would accept me as a member". I make my own truism when friends asked me why I wasn't dating. "I would never date a girl that would have me as a boyfriend."

Well said!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage