Remember this mock draft on draft night

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: ivan092033
Publié: 4 oct. 2020 à 21 h 41
Description
The title will probably age horribly lol
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-No brainer
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Him and Byfield are neck and neck but I think LA's scouts are leaning more towards Stutzle. So skilled and such an amazing playmaker and is really fun to watch.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa takes the 1C of the future. Byfield is a very good two way player and if he learns how to properly use his frame, he could become a very dominant player.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit and Saginaw have quite a close relationship. I think the ressources they have on this kid makes them know what they're getting and I think Yzerman knows how to make this kid the best player he can be
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I think Ottawa takes a RW to complete a future top line of Tkachuk-Byfield-Raymond. Raymond will be the perfect playmaker for Tkachuk and Byfield. Raymond also works hard in his own end which is a great thing to have on your top line
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Drysdale fills a massive need for the Ducks. A RHD. Drysdale is offensively gifted defenseman who isnt bad in his own end.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Now the Devils defense is really bad. Sanderson has elite shutdown ability and can chip in offensively. I think he'll be very valuable for the Devils.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo fills a huge need for years to come. A 2C behind Eichel. Rossi will be perfect alongside Cozens and Olofsson because of his playmaking ability. He also woeks hard defensively which is quite valuable.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota just traded Staal. They really don't have a future top 2 centermen. Why not get an elite two way C who is almost NHL ready.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Trade: Carolina trades picks 13 and 41 to Winnipeg for pick number 10. I see Carolina trading for a guy who has quite a few years of starting left in him. So Askarov won't be the guy for me. Why not take a goal scorer who will complete that top 6 in the future.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-I have a feeling that Nashville believes in Saros. So why not select a goal scorer, which Nashville is really missing. Johansen could REALLY use a finisher to revive him.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Trade: Chicago trades picks 17 and 46 to Florida for pick 12 Chicago gets their goalie of the future to replace Corey Crawford.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoWinnipeg takes a low risk future 2C. With Brian Little's career in question, why not fill a need for years to come with a low risk two way C.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The BPA in my opinion. So dynamic in the second half of the season and really improved.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Leafs really need grit and physicality. They also need RHD. Why not fill both needs with Braden Schneider.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal goes for a safer pick in Mercer. Nothing flashy, can defend well is efficient offensively and I think will become a very good second liner in MTL.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Florida's pick: They need LHD and they need ones that can defend effectively. Guhle can do that and I think will be a great fit in Florida
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaKHL players are quite hard to bring over from the KHL, but the Devils are in no rush to wait for Amirov who is a great two way winger
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Reichel is an interesting prospect. I've seen a list that has him just outside of the top 10, and some have him as a second rounder. I'm sure there's a team that will fall in love with his game and Calgary I think could be the one.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverI love this pick for New Jersey. A very good defensive d man who will really help New Jersey alongside of Sanderson. Those two could really reshape the defense for years to come.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ's dream scenario. A player who fits their playstyle, hard working, plays well defensively and I think will be great in Torts' system.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineThis is an unbelievable pick for the Rangers. Considering how deep their prospect pool is, Lapierre is a risk I would be willing to take. His injury issues aren't great but if he can get past them, he could become an elite playmaker with Panarin or Lafreniere
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Another risk. Philly is a contender and has a solid prospect pool. Why not take a player with unbelievable skill and can slot into the top 6 if he fixes his attitude issues
24Logo de Capitals de Washington-A big dman with great offense. Has a bit of defensive problems defensively but if he can fix them, he can really become a great NHL'er
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-A skilled winger who could become a top 6 player for the Avs. A chance I think they're willing to take.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-A low risk winger who can play solid hockey on both ends of the ice. He has a hell of a shot but needs to use it more if he wants to become a better player, he needs to his shot more because his shot is his greatest asset
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAnaheim goes for a risk. An offensive dynamo who can become an unbelievable 2C behind Zegras in the future, IF he fixes his defense. He needs to defend or else he won't get a chance
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkFrom what I've heard, he's improved quite a bit so I think he'll be a first round pick and Ottawa has quite a few of RHD.
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas fills a big need. A RHD. Almost all their d men are LHD. Why not take a solid two way d man who could pan out. Yes he ahd an injury but he is a very solid player.
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-Brisson is a very good playmaking two way center and can shine with guys like Hintz and Gurianov
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BaySan Jose takes a solid two way center who isn't too much of a risk and can beocme a future contributor
4 oct. 2020 à 22 h 13
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 43
im sorry but I can't take you seriously when you got Mukhamadullin going in the 1st round and sanderson at 7
4 oct. 2020 à 22 h 36
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Helge Grans is absolutely not a defensive defenseman. He’s exactly the opposite. His defensive awareness & positioning are pretty bad, and it will take a lot of work to make his defensive play up to NHL standards.
KN31 a aimé ceci.
4 oct. 2020 à 23 h 2
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Quoting: KN31
im sorry but I can't take you seriously when you got Mukhamadullin going in the 1st round and sanderson at 7

Well Sanderson's stock really improved, can’t see him out of top 10.. hell Sportsnet had him at 4th in their final rankings
ivan092033 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 1 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 72

Shakir has 6 points in 13 KHL games buddy
5 oct. 2020 à 1 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 5 oct. 2020 à 15 h 2
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Helge Grans is absolutely not a defensive defenseman. He’s exactly the opposite. His defensive awareness & positioning are pretty bad, and it will take a lot of work to make his defensive play up to NHL standards.

Grans is very good in terms of 1 on 1 play and gap control. Yes he's not the greatest position wise but he can easily fix that with good coaching and considering his toolbelt
KN31 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 1 h 52
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Quoting: HockeyFan989
Well Sanderson's stock really improved, can’t see him out of top 10.. hell Sportsnet had him at 4th in their final rankings

I agree I do think he should be top 10 but I think the devils would want to get wingers for Hughes and Hisher.
5 oct. 2020 à 1 h 55
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Quoting: ivan092033
Shakir has 6 points in 13 KHL games buddy

Points don't mean **** fam. Mukhamadullin has a non-existent hockey iq and is just big and strong. Also Kaiden Guhle has no business being in the 1st round same with Schneider and Barron. Barron is good but too risky imo. Schneider and Guhle are safe picks and you would be better off getting someone like Wallinder or Grans instead. Also Byfield>>>Stutzle imo.
5 oct. 2020 à 2 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Points don't mean **** fam. Mukhamadullin has a non-existent hockey iq and is just big and strong. Also Kaiden Guhle has no business being in the 1st round same with Schneider and Barron. Barron is good but too risky imo. Schneider and Guhle are safe picks and you would be better off getting someone like Wallinder or Grans instead. Also Byfield>>>Stutzle imo.

Idk why you base a mock off personal preference. A mock is based on what the teams think of players. LA scouts are leaning more towards Stutzle. Maybe some of these d men aren't first rounders but every year teams end up reaching for d men. Guhle is solid Schneider too. Teams think they can improve a players weaknesses with coaching which means that you cant always draft a perfect player. Mukhamadullin is definitely coachable and can be turned into a very good dman
5 oct. 2020 à 3 h 15
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Quoting: ivan092033
Idk why you base a mock off personal preference. A mock is based on what the teams think of players. LA scouts are leaning more towards Stutzle. Maybe some of these d men aren't first rounders but every year teams end up reaching for d men. Guhle is solid Schneider too. Teams think they can improve a players weaknesses with coaching which means that you cant always draft a perfect player. Mukhamadullin is definitely coachable and can be turned into a very good dman

I agree which is why Tim Stutzle is still in the top 3 for my mock draft if if was just rankings he would be in the 6-8 range. Wallinder and Grans are good and I think they should be in the 1st round same with villeneuve but that is just ceiling. Its just that yes you need a dman but you could wait until the 2nd round where villeneuve, Porier, and others will wait and also the 2021 draft is stacked with dman and there is something called trading for a reason. I think Guhle and Schneider are nightmares in the 1st round when you could take a forward with top line upside and they only have 2nd pair upside. Lastly you can't teach hockey IQ to someone. you can only do so much for Mukhamadullin but he just doesn't have the hockey IQ which is way to valuable to neglect
5 oct. 2020 à 9 h 14
wpg
I agree I do think he should be top 10 but I think the devils would want to get wingers for Hughes and Hisher.

Well New Jersey may go by a different way of thinking like “well we drafted forwards past few draft let’s go with a defenceman this time who could very well be BPA”
5 oct. 2020 à 9 h 27
Thrash
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
I like the Chicago trade for Askarov, I’d be surprised but It’d be a good move/pick on their end.
5 oct. 2020 à 18 h 44
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Well New Jersey may go by a different way of thinking like “well we drafted forwards past few draft let’s go with a defenceman this time who could very well be BPA”

im sorry but that is a stupid point and unless you draft drysdale there is no point of taking a dman in the 1st round. They should upgrade their wingers so then Hughes and Hischer have some good wingers on their side. tbh taking sanderson in the top 10 is stupid imo.
5 oct. 2020 à 20 h 36
wpg
im sorry but that is a stupid point and unless you draft drysdale there is no point of taking a dman in the 1st round. They should upgrade their wingers so then Hughes and Hischer have some good wingers on their side. tbh taking sanderson in the top 10 is stupid imo.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/sportsnets-2020-nhl-draft-prospect-rankings-final-edition/
5 oct. 2020 à 21 h 26
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN

you cant take ****s like that seriously when they have Stutzle at 2, Raymond at 8, Quinn at 9, Holtz at 10, Guhle and Schneider in the 1st round, and Mukhamadullin in the 1st round.
5 oct. 2020 à 21 h 45
wpg
you cant take ****s like that seriously when they have Stutzle at 2, Raymond at 8, Quinn at 9, Holtz at 10, Guhle and Schneider in the 1st round, and Mukhamadullin in the 1st round.

Well, one of the largest sports broadcasters final mock draft is something u gotta take into consideration at least, don’t completely agree but makes sense
5 oct. 2020 à 22 h 50
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Well, one of the largest sports broadcasters final mock draft is something u gotta take into consideration at least, don’t completely agree but makes sense

influence doesn't equal knowledge however everyone has their own opinion.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage