Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2373 000 000 $67 102 851 $0 $212 500 $5 897 149 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 1
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 6
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    612 500 $612 500 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    912 500 $912 500 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 10
    950 000 $950 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 982 375 $2 982 375 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    20 sept. 2016 à 19 h 24
    CL8771
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4
    lol what nonsense
    20 sept. 2016 à 21 h 12
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,759
    Quoting: CL8771
    lol what nonsense

Seriously.
    20 sept. 2016 à 21 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 294
    Thank God you're both nobodies and you're opinions count for nothing.....Cheers! Lol
    20 sept. 2016 à 21 h 48
    Quoting: The_Architect
    Thank God you're both nobodies and you're opinions count for nothing.....Cheers! Lol

Lol right back at ya architect!
    21 sept. 2016 à 7 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    That's why I'm never condescending to anyone on this site, unless obviously someone does it to me 1st. Diplomacy
    21 sept. 2016 à 12 h 20
    That's why I'm never condescending to anyone on this site, unless obviously someone does it to me 1st. Diplomacy

Condescending? All i said was "seriously", meaning I agreed with the first comment. Last time i checked your the one who started name calling and had the condescending remarks.

If you prefer i could of commented " Yeah i don't like the trades either. The trades are all over the place and a show lack of value going back and perspective of the other teams cap." instead? Either way the message got across and I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Little Game of Thrones reference for you:
    If your looking for diplomacy on an internet hockey forum, you've come to the wrong place!

3gOIfZP.gif
    21 sept. 2016 à 14 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: F50marco

Condescending? All i said was "seriously", meaning I agreed with the first comment. Last time i checked your the one who started name calling and had the condescending remarks.

If you prefer i could of commented " Yeah i don't like the trades either. The trades are all over the place and a show lack of value going back and perspective of the other teams cap." instead? Either way the message got across and I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Little Game of Thrones reference for you:
    If your looking for diplomacy on an internet hockey forum, you've come to the wrong place!

3gOIfZP.gif
    it was mostly directed to CL8771, but by you agreeing, you indirectly had the same response. only you just happened to respond to my response. Yes the response you put in quotations is the appropriate answer, see, in that case we can have a normal debate. Every trade I put together works with all teams salary cap. Theres positives and negatives to be pointed out on all deals. There's something to learn all the time from everyone you have a convo with. I don't pretend to know everything cause I don't, and I'm 100% sure you don't either. I don't watch game of Thrones..... I'm here to apply diplomacy through force in this forum. Lol! I'll spare you this time cause you're a habfan!!
    21 sept. 2016 à 15 h 48
    Alright fair enough, I'd love to hear how you thought some of these make sense to you?

To me,

Lee for Lehkonen and DLR. That isn't enough for a proven 15-25 goalscorer like Lee who also happens to be young, big and signed long term to a decent contract. Us Habs fans over hype Lehkonen. There is a fairly good chance he doesn't crack MTL's lineup this year. He's a smallish forward who hasn't ever played N.A hockey yet other than the rookie tourny and we're going nuts but truth is, he should of crushed that competition since it was against sub SHL calibre competition. He played well but didn't crush it IMO. I'm looking forward to seeing him in real action. Until then, he's decent prospect but nothing more. DLR is slowly fading into oblivion. His defensive game is superb but his offensive game has been non apparent. Now, why does the Isles make this trade? they aren't dying for cap space and have no star players needing to be resigning within the next 2 seasons. As a Habs fan, I want this to happen but as a unbiased spectator, NY doesn't need it at all.

Petry for Honka and Oleksiak. Petry has a NMC. He just signed with MTL last year and we have to convince him to move now? We managed to get him for a 2nd and a 4th. Now after a less then stellar season last year you think we will be able to trade him to Dallas for two former 1st rounders, one being Dallas's best dman prospect? Not a chance. Dallas's problem is Goaltending. They need to address that over another dman right now.

Stone for Gallagher and Andrighetto. Stone is one of the best LW's in the game right now. Gallagher is a solid, solid player but he isn't first lien material. Excellent second line guy though. Andrighetto is a talented but yet again smallish forward who still sin't a lock to make the team. Once again why is Ottawa doing this? They are downgrading in the position and adding Andrighetto doesn't make up for it.

Trouba for Oleksiak, Redmond and 1st rounder. OK first of all, adding Redmond to a deal like this is like leaving a 0.05$ tip. There's no value here. He adds nothing. WPG could of had him for free in free agency if they wanted him. The first round pick will be, barring another Price injury, a non lottery pick. Oleksiak as mentioned before is a decent prospect but by no means does he make up for the loss of Trouba at all. He barely made Dallas's D-squad, he's supposed to make an even tougher Winnipeg D core? Come on, had you included Honka then maybe but even then Honka is a RH which WPG doesn't need anyway. WPG wants to keep Trouba but if they are forced to trade him, they'll be getting a stud LH D back. Not more prospects and picks. This team isn't that far off from competing.

Fowler for Beaulieu and Carr. Ok sure Anaheim gets some cap space but they get nothing of what the really want. A top 6 LW. Beaulieu would be 3rd pairing dman in Anaheim and maybe a scratch on some night. Carr is a bottom 6 energy winger. Why is Anaheim doing this? They save about 2.5M but also downgrade in asset value.

Finally, Kindl for Markov only to just buy out Kindl. That is disturbingly bad. And the only reason you did it is to fit this fantasy team under the cap which it wouldn't be able to do. Not too mention that the buyout period has passed so you cant buyout Kindl this season.

You made too many trades to be considered realistic. The trades themselves favor MTL in most cases (Which as you stated previously, I'm a Habs fan so I'm not being biased). Plus your not looking at the other teams needs and addressing them in order to make the trade feasible. If the goal was to make a crazy fantasy team, then you passed with flying colors. If you were trying to post something that might be plausible, you failed.

Stop being offended because people didn't like your trades. Both myself and CL8771 criticized your team and what you did to it, granted it may of been harsh. You then in turn criticized the us, the posters. Diplomacy? Nice try there Kim Jong-un.
    22 sept. 2016 à 22 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    Modifié 22 sept. 2016 à 22 h 49
    Ok I was writing my response but I messed it up and it got erased. I'll just summarize. Yes the isles don't really need this trade if u look at it from the surface. They're not better than last year after losing Okposo and Neilson. Ladd is not enough. They only have about 2.5 mill in capspace. Lee is not a proven 25 goals scorer, he's done it once and last year was just he's second full season. 26, not THAT young, 3 yrs left on his 3.75 mill. Gut tells me Lehkonen just needs a bit of time to adjust and DLR is also only 21. Big boy also. I can't write him out just yet. The little they save on capspace IMO can still help them if they need to sign someone or make a trade or 2 on deadline or earlier . I really think Lehkonen can shine playing with Tavares.

Stone. 80 ppg last year playing with Turris (upgrade on Pleky offensively). Top offensive D-man Karlsson. Gallagher. 75 ppg. Stone 3.5 mill 2 years left to Gallaghers 3.75 mill 5 yrs. I can't give up on Ghetto just yet. I haven't seen him play with real top 2 centers to see chemistry.

Petry should not have a problem moving to a state with no income taxes. IMO he'll not waive his NTC to go to a better team than the Habs. Dallas is 1 to 2 pieces away from a cup. I think their D is a bigger problem than goalies. Niemi won a cup with Chicago. They know their close so there's that desperation factor that will force them to overpay.

Oleksiak 6'7 . 260lbs. LD. Still pretty young. They're thin on LD. still has room and time to improve his game. Along with Buff and Myers, that's a scary D core. Redmond was Avs best possessions player. With Trouba gone the 3rd RD spot is his . Obviously they didn't need him before cause they couldn't fit him anywhere on RD. A 1st rnd pick is a nice cherry on top even if it's a late one.

Beaulieu and Carr for Fowler: stoner and Lindholm are the only other full time nhlers on LD. Ya Theodore is there but stoner has 1 more year after this. Beaulieu is a late 1sr rounder. He's got size speed and hands. Carr was doing pretty decent before he went with an injury. In Anaheim he gets the chance to play with real centers if he was given a shot at top 6. IMO MT misused him just like he does with all young players. That's why he was playing 3rd line in MTL.

For kindl I wasn't sure for the buyout deadline. But yes I would do this deal just to buy him out. I really don't know what else I can get in return if I really hustled but I just want to create capspace. Markov highly doubtful he'll waive NTCs. It sounds cruel but as a GM I'm not here to make players happy, I'm here to make my bosses and fans happy.

Kim Jung un...really ? C mon bro. That's really offensive!! Not nice
    23 sept. 2016 à 10 h 12
    Ok I was writing my response but I messed it up and it got erased. I'll just summarize. Yes the isles don't really need this trade if u look at it from the surface. They're not better than last year after losing Okposo and Neilson. Ladd is not enough. They only have about 2.5 mill in capspace. Lee is not a proven 25 goals scorer, he's done it once and last year was just he's second full season. 26, not THAT young, 3 yrs left on his 3.75 mill. Gut tells me Lehkonen just needs a bit of time to adjust and DLR is also only 21. Big boy also. I can't write him out just yet. The little they save on capspace IMO can still help them if they need to sign someone or make a trade or 2 on deadline or earlier . I really think Lehkonen can shine playing with Tavares.

Stone. 80 ppg last year playing with Turris (upgrade on Pleky offensively). Top offensive D-man Karlsson. Gallagher. 75 ppg. Stone 3.5 mill 2 years left to Gallaghers 3.75 mill 5 yrs. I can't give up on Ghetto just yet. I haven't seen him play with real top 2 centers to see chemistry.

Petry should not have a problem moving to a state with no income taxes. IMO he'll not waive his NTC to go to a better team than the Habs. Dallas is 1 to 2 pieces away from a cup. I think their D is a bigger problem than goalies. Niemi won a cup with Chicago. They know their close so there's that desperation factor that will force them to overpay.

Oleksiak 6'7 . 260lbs. LD. Still pretty young. They're thin on LD. still has room and time to improve his game. Along with Buff and Myers, that's a scary D core. Redmond was Avs best possessions player. With Trouba gone the 3rd RD spot is his . Obviously they didn't need him before cause they couldn't fit him anywhere on RD. A 1st rnd pick is a nice cherry on top even if it's a late one.

Beaulieu and Carr for Fowler: stoner and Lindholm are the only other full time nhlers on LD. Ya Theodore is there but stoner has 1 more year after this. Beaulieu is a late 1sr rounder. He's got size speed and hands. Carr was doing pretty decent before he went with an injury. In Anaheim he gets the chance to play with real centers if he was given a shot at top 6. IMO MT misused him just like he does with all young players. That's why he was playing 3rd line in MTL.

For kindl I wasn't sure for the buyout deadline. But yes I would do this deal just to buy him out. I really don't know what else I can get in return if I really hustled but I just want to create capspace. Markov highly doubtful he'll waive NTCs. It sounds cruel but as a GM I'm not here to make players happy, I'm here to make my bosses and fans happy.

Lol don't take it so seriously. It was a play on words. Your diplomacy is similar to that of Mr " Best Korea".

Anyways, thanks for the analysis but ultimately I can't agree with most of it. For the points you use to make your point, the same can be said about mine. Blah... blah.... blah.... "immovable object meets a unstoppable force" scenario so lets just agree to disagree.
    23 sept. 2016 à 15 h 46
    Démarrer sujet

Lol don't take it so seriously. It was a play on words. Your diplomacy is similar to that of Mr " Best Korea".

Anyways, thanks for the analysis but ultimately I can't agree with most of it. For the points you use to make your point, the same can be said about mine. Blah... blah.... blah.... "immovable object meets a unstoppable force" scenario so lets just agree to disagree.
    thanks for the compliment lol. Ya it's one of these scenarios of different views, nothing new around here. Thanks for taking the time though . As for CL8771, where are your manners?
    18 oct. 2016 à 12 h 30
    CL8771
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4

thanks for the compliment lol. Ya it's one of these scenarios of different views, nothing new around here. Thanks for taking the time though . As for CL8771, where are your manners?

I think I had the exact same point as "If you prefer i could of commented " Yeah i don't like the trades either. The trades are all over the place and a show lack of value going back and perspective of the other teams cap." instead? Either way the message got across and I'm not the only one who thinks it." I guess I wasnt in a good mood and needed to take it out on a bad post?

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage