SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Trouble in Golden land

Créé par: Remus
Publié: 23 août 2020 à 17 h 14
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 41/186 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 925 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 442 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Athanasiou, AndreasOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 000 000 $111---55111526--
Koskinen, MikkoOilers d'EdmontonLNH-4 500 000 $111-------2.750.917
Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonEDM)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fleury, Marc-AndréGolden Knights de VegasLNH-7 000 000 $111-------2.770.905
Elvenes, LucasExempté du ballottageGolden Knights de VegasMineures-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial482 500 $2449643411
Variation500 000 $-1000-10
Final982 500 $ (↑)23 (↓)496433 (↓)11-11-150

Logo de Golden Knights de VegasGolden Knights de Vegas

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 4 750 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 850 000 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fleury, Marc-AndréGolden Knights de VegasLNH-7 000 000 $111-------2.770.905
Elvenes, LucasExempté du ballottageGolden Knights de VegasMineures-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Athanasiou, AndreasOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 000 000 $111---55111526--
Koskinen, MikkoOilers d'EdmontonLNH-4 500 000 $111-------2.750.917
Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonEDM)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 900 000 $2347603611
Variation-500 000 $100010
Final3 400 000 $ (↓)24 (↑)476037 (↑)11111526
23 août 2020 à 17 h 23
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I just saw an article proclaiming M-A Fleury posted something odd on Instagram: Fleury with a sword sticking out of his back with “DeBoer” written on it, as if the Knights coach had stabbed him in the back by not playing him.
I just did this as a hypothetical, if the Knights era to take action. I know I always shoot down Fleury trades, because VGK fans will get supa mad, but this could happen. I’m not denying that
The main part of the trade is the goalie swap. Fleury is obviously better than Koskinen, but his contract is much worse. Athanasiou and the third aren’ huge assets, mainly there to balance out the salary cap and the value. I think Koskinen could help the G Knights if they resigned Lehner, as a 1B. Elevens is just to sweeten the pot, lure Holland a bit more.

This is probably a bit off, but I tried my best. Thoughts?
Rhea a aimé ceci.
23 août 2020 à 17 h 28
StevieY19!!
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Wasn't him it was his agent that made the post.
23 août 2020 à 17 h 30
Démarrer sujet
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins
Wasn't him it was his agent that made the post.

His agent is also the one who talks to the GM and negotiates contracts. His opinion almost matters more
23 août 2020 à 17 h 38
StevieY19!!
Quoting: HabsFan9
His agent is also the one who talks to the GM and negotiates contracts. His opinion almost matters more

Ya I get that I was just saying Fleury didn't post it, but I think it'd be smart for Vegas to stay with Lehner and trade Fleury in the offseason and help their line-up even more. They don't need two goalies that skilled. That being said IDK if this is the assets they would want back. They need a 3C (no AA is not a C) watched him enough as a Red Wing he's a better winger. Also, if they traded away Fleury it'd be a clear sign they'd want to stick with Lehner so no need for Koskinen. A top 4 LD could help them as well I think. Bare this in mind I'm a Red Wings fan and haven't watched many Vegas games so this is just going off player knowledge and stats so my team needs for Vegas could be way off base!
Remus et GaikokuHito a aimé ceci.
23 août 2020 à 17 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,793
Quoting: HabsFan9
I just saw an article proclaiming M-A Fleury posted something odd on Instagram: Fleury with a sword sticking out of his back with “DeBoer” written on it, as if the Knights coach had stabbed him in the back by not playing him.
I just did this as a hypothetical, if the Knights era to take action. I know I always shoot down Fleury trades, because VGK fans will get supa mad, but this could happen. I’m not denying that
The main part of the trade is the goalie swap. Fleury is obviously better than Koskinen, but his contract is much worse. Athanasiou and the third aren’ huge assets, mainly there to balance out the salary cap and the value. I think Koskinen could help the G Knights if they resigned Lehner, as a 1B. Elevens is just to sweeten the pot, lure Holland a bit more.

This is probably a bit off, but I tried my best. Thoughts?

I dig it
Remus a aimé ceci.
24 août 2020 à 10 h 56
Armchair Captain
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Modifié 24 août 2020 à 11 h 3
Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins
Ya I get that I was just saying Fleury didn't post it, but I think it'd be smart for Vegas to stay with Lehner and trade Fleury in the offseason and help their line-up even more. They don't need two goalies that skilled. That being said IDK if this is the assets they would want back. They need a 3C (no AA is not a C) watched him enough as a Red Wing he's a better winger. Also, if they traded away Fleury it'd be a clear sign they'd want to stick with Lehner so no need for Koskinen. A top 4 LD could help them as well I think. Bare this in mind I'm a Red Wings fan and haven't watched many Vegas games so this is just going off player knowledge and stats so my team needs for Vegas could be way off base!

I agree that Vega doesn't need or want that contract Koskinen brings in the trade.

Again, If I was GM of Vegas I don't want salary retained unless I am getting a player that files a role within my current team; So I would consider: Larsson, Adam; Klefbom, Oscar or Nurse, Darnell but would you trade anyone of these defense for Fleury? Fleury is done in another two to three years so would be short term fix to your goaltender issues in Edmonton.

If you convinced me to take a forward then I would only consider Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan and that isn't a good trade for my team as Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan would be third line center at $6M but with a single year left on contract makes the most sense for Oilers to move if they don't see him in their long term plans; which I think they do since Oilers actually lack a lot of forward depth when looking at their roster.

What I would really want in the trade if I was Vegas GM would be: Fleury for Rodrigue, Olivier or picks as high as you are willing to offer so 3rd or 4th as I am after the $7M in cap relief in this situation.

I was also trying to think of all the teams I can think of that need goaltender help next season: Oilers, Flames, Ottawa, Sabres, Blackhawks? and Canucks?. I could see both Ottawa & Sabres making strong pushes for Fleury.
24 août 2020 à 11 h 50
Armchair Captain
Mentions "j'aime": 9
I also expect the Oilers to take a run at Holtby during the off season as Washington looks set to move on from him handing the reins to Samsonov, Ilya with newly signed Fucale, Zachary; Copley, Pheonix and Vanecek, Vitek all looking set to fight for the back up role with Copley, Pheonix the front runner.
24 août 2020 à 17 h 23
StevieY19!!
Quoting: GaikokuHito
I agree that Vega doesn't need or want that contract Koskinen brings in the trade.

Again, If I was GM of Vegas I don't want salary retained unless I am getting a player that files a role within my current team; So I would consider: Larsson, Adam; Klefbom, Oscar or Nurse, Darnell but would you trade anyone of these defense for Fleury? Fleury is done in another two to three years so would be short term fix to your goaltender issues in Edmonton.

If you convinced me to take a forward then I would only consider Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan and that isn't a good trade for my team as Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan would be third line center at $6M but with a single year left on contract makes the most sense for Oilers to move if they don't see him in their long term plans; which I think they do since Oilers actually lack a lot of forward depth when looking at their roster.

What I would really want in the trade if I was Vegas GM would be: Fleury for Rodrigue, Olivier or picks as high as you are willing to offer so 3rd or 4th as I am after the $7M in cap relief in this situation.

I was also trying to think of all the teams I can think of that need goaltender help next season: Oilers, Flames, Ottawa, Sabres, Blackhawks? and Canucks?. I could see both Ottawa & Sabres making strong pushes for Fleury.

Naa Sens and Buffalo are both rebuilding lesser so for Buffalo but they won't want to trade for a veteran goalie.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage