SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Mock Draft Top 15 (with explanations)

2020 Mock Draft Top 15 (with explanations)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: DavidS36
Publié: 17 août 2020 à 13 h 13
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Obvious first overall selection, cant go wrong with Lafreniere here
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Quinton Byfield is one of the best centers in this draft and I dont see LA passing up on that type of talent.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseAnother one of the top centers in this years draft Tim Stutzle is the highest ranked european player
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-After taking Moritz Seider last year at 6th, the Red Wings will most likely look to boost their offensive prospect pool depth this year.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-After picking Tim Stutlze, I think Ottawa will look to find that defense pairing to play along side of Thomas Chabot
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim was able to pick Trevos Zegras last year and this year i think they will look to Cole Perfetti to be his wing partner. Perfetti is listed as a centerman but I think that he would have no problem finding success as a wing in the NHL
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The New Jersey Devils in this years draft will most likely be looking for a player that will give them a scoring touch that they have been lacking since trading away Taylor Hall
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Alexander Holtz might be the perfect fit in Buffalo, surrounded by other Swedish born players and will get the chance to play on the wing along side of Jack Eichel
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The core of this Minnesota Wild team is starting to get older and they need to start getting younger. Anton Lundell might be the right center piece that they are looking for to build around as the years go on.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The Winnipeg Jets have one of the most lethal offences in the entire NHL but their defensive depth is lacking. Jake Sanderson is a high level 2-way defenseman that should fit in nicely in Winnipeg
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville is a team with impeccable defensive players and incredible offensive depth, but one of thier main issues over the past year was the lack of scoring. Adding a player like Jack Quinn might be the best solution to the problem.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-This one is really simple, Florida is very good at scoring goals but not so good at not letting the other team score goals. Solution? Yes - Kaiden Guhle
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCarrolina Hurricanes are a team that doesn't need many upgrades right now but one problem that continues to taunt them is their need for a long term goalie for the franchise. Yaroslav Askarov is the highest ranked goalie in this years draft and would be able to take his time to develop before being pushed into the League
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Oilers have superstar talent on the front end with Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl but lack the depth to make it very far into playoffs. I think that they will look to improve their defense before adressing the lack of secondary scoring
15Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh's core is getting older and they need to start building a prospect pool and i think they just go for the highest ranked player that will be avaliable at this point in the draft
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
20Logo de Flames de Calgary-
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
17 août 2020 à 13 h 41
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Wouldn’t Jarvis be the clear best player at 15?
17 août 2020 à 14 h 13
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
I disagree with your assessment of the oilers. After taking two dmen in the past two years. I’m almost certain they take a forward. The oilers defensemen are great defensively but lack offense. Bouchard can remedy that. Right now secondary scoring is a huge need. I hope Jarvis is available. That’s who’d I’d take.
17 août 2020 à 14 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Wouldn’t Jarvis be the clear best player at 15?

Mercer is being used more as a place holder, you can put whoever you think is the best option at 15.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
17 août 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
I disagree with your assessment of the oilers. After taking two dmen in the past two years. I’m almost certain they take a forward. The oilers defensemen are great defensively but lack offense. Bouchard can remedy that. Right now secondary scoring is a huge need. I hope Jarvis is available. That’s who’d I’d take.

True, honestly I forgot that they took Bouchard. I prob would have but Jarvis in there if i would have realized.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
17 août 2020 à 15 h 9
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Also, the Canes won’t take a goalie in the 1st round, because of Tom Dundon.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
17 août 2020 à 19 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 35
best mock draft i've read this season so far. well done.
DavidS36 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage