SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Mock Drafttt

2020 Mock Drafttt

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Moose85
Publié: 12 août 2020 à 20 h 36
Description
First attempt at a first round mock. Write-ups for the first 15 and little notes for some of the others.

Tried to think how the GM's would think in building their teams.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Just a complete player in all levels. New York is going to be scary good.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Just having the option of putting Stutzle on the wing or centre could be enough to put him over Byfield. Very dynamic player that would excel in the LA organization.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseThis would be the dream scenario for Ottawa. Getting a coveted 6’4 center with great hands and great speed is what Ottawa needs in their rebuild. He will need a season or 2 in the OHL.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Sanderson at 4? Yeah this would be a what the heck kind of moment like Seider was. Sanderson has been skyrocketing up the draft rankings. He’s a high IQ player who makes a great first pass can lockdown in his own zone. It would be very smart of Yzerman to setup his blue line for the future. Also seeing how past successful teams have won the Stanley Cup with a strong backend it's a no brainer that Yzerman is a smart guy to see this.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Tell me if you haven’t heard this before. The Senators are proud to select from Frolunda Alfredsson, Karlsson and now Raymond! This would be such a Sens pick and a player that will become the best player from this draft. Buried in a deep team Raymond was used sparingly. But when he was on the ice he made an impact.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim goes with the best offensively skilled dman in the draft. They stock up with a future QB in their backend.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The Devils go with an elite shooter. He gets a bad rep for people thinking he’s just one dimensional but I feel he has more to his game and will develop into a complete winger. Devils will be so happy with Holtz.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Marco Rossi is one of my favourite prospects in this draft. Him sliding in behind Eichel would be unbelievable. High IQ player with an unbelievable work ethic. He makes everyone around him better. Sabres fans would be very happy.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Lundell would fit well into the Wild scheme. He’s a complete center that plays a 200ft game. There is nothing too fancy with him but he gets the job done.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Local boy gets his name called. Jarvis is an elite winger with slick moves and can stickhandle insanely well. He would fit great with the Jets.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-The fall of Perfetti has ended. How the heck do the Predators get this luck to get a highly skilled player like Perfetti in their laps. Perfetti has very high IQ with a lethal shot.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida needs some help in their backend. They go with Guhle who is solid in his own end and plays a very safe no non sense game.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoWhat more does a well built prospect team need? How about a future number 1 goalie. This would be insane if Carolina drafts Askarov and he develops into the next Price. Carolina will be set for a long time. Excited to see their future!
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Holloway would be a perfect fit for the Oilers. They have been missing that player that goes hard to the net that has some grit. He can skate really well, very smart player with great hands in tight places.
15Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Schneider is a solid player to add to the Penguins organization. He will probably develop into a second pairing and be a shutdown type player.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-He may get drafted earlier but I just couldn't fit him in anywhere. Maybe the Oilers. But he would do wonders with the Habs.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaNeeds more time to develop and mature himself and his game
19Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverCalgary is picking in this spot. I just have a feeling Calgary will love him.
20Logo de Flames de Calgary-NJ pick is here. Not rush him and let him develop in the KHL.
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkPerfect player for Ottawa to target
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-Would do well with the Caps
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Adding a feisty player like Ridly would be a great move for Sakic
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
12 août 2020 à 20 h 39
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
I’d go crazy if we got Quinn. He’s gone to Edmonton though. You get a sniper for mcdavid
12 août 2020 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
I’d go crazy if we got Quinn. He’s gone to Edmonton though. You get a sniper for mcdavid

Yeah most likely. But I also feel Holloway is a player they are looking at. As well I feel he would do well on the wing with McDavid with his high IQ. Oilers are low on LW prospects other than Tyler Benson.
12 août 2020 à 20 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Quoting: Moose85
Yeah most likely. But I also feel Holloway is a player they are looking at. As well I feel he would do well on the wing with McDavid with his high IQ. Oilers are low on LW prospects other than Tyler Benson.

True, but the need some scoring and on 97 wing he’ll score 40-50 goals
12 août 2020 à 22 h 29
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,079
Your draft was good up to pick #4.
13 août 2020 à 15 h 46
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,295
I want Detroit to trade with buffalo, buff can move up get perfetti or rossi and we can get Sanderson at 8 and a couole extra pieces

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage