Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $78 076 191 $0 $1 132 500 $3 423 809 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
758 333 $758 333 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 août 2020 à 9 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Quoting: MJCrv
I can’t. It’s like staring at an ugly person.

If I were you, I would stop. I made you look stupid, and you proved time and time how clueless you are. You are by far one of the most incompetent people that use this sight. Run along now, Im done with you. Enjoy watching other teams while yours missed again even with expanded teams tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy
4 août 2020 à 9 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
Buffalo declines

I saw such an offer from some Winnipeg fans: Laine + Roslovic + Heinola + 2020 1st
4 août 2020 à 13 h 3
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
If I were you, I would stop. I made you look stupid, and you proved time and time how clueless you are. You are by far one of the most incompetent people that use this sight. Run along now, Im done with you. Enjoy watching other teams while yours missed again even with expanded teams tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy

You have proved nothing and continually contradict yourself. You’re a total waste of time, but I’m so entertained by your incompetence, that I just have to keep going back and forth with you to see how long you can go without actually saying anything different.
4 août 2020 à 13 h 12
Banni
You have proved nothing and continually contradict yourself. You’re a total waste of time, but I’m so entertained by your incompetence, that I just have to keep going back and forth with you to see how long you can go without actually saying anything different.

Once again you said the same exact thing as me lmao. Youre too stupid to actually form your own ideas and thoughts tears of joy quiet down basement dweller tears of joy tears of joy
4 août 2020 à 13 h 55
Once again you said the same exact thing as me lmao. Youre too stupid to actually form your own ideas and thoughts tears of joy quiet down basement dweller tears of joy tears of joy

You apparently don’t get that I repeat myself to be ironic. I can only repeat the same things because you only say the same things.

Once again, I’ll try to start over with you and have an intelligent conversation. You claimed it’s naive to think Eichel won’t leave the Sabres. I expanded by saying he won’t be traded. You said you never said that. (But him leaving is him being traded). So, I’m trying to ask what incentive the Sabres have to trade him. Your response???????
4 août 2020 à 15 h 21
Banni
You apparently don’t get that I repeat myself to be ironic. I can only repeat the same things because you only say the same things.

Once again, I’ll try to start over with you and have an intelligent conversation. You claimed it’s naive to think Eichel won’t leave the Sabres. I expanded by saying he won’t be traded. You said you never said that. (But him leaving is him being traded). So, I’m trying to ask what incentive the Sabres have to trade him. Your response???????

And I answered that multiple times. Now go back and read. While youre at it, answer my questions you keep ignoring.
4 août 2020 à 15 h 28
And I answered that multiple times. Now go back and read. While youre at it, answer my questions you keep ignoring.

I’m sorry if I missed your answer, but I don’t see one. Go back and show me where it is.

What is your question?
4 août 2020 à 15 h 29
Banni
I’m sorry if I missed your answer, but I don’t see one. Go back and show me where it is.

What is your question?

You have the ability to go back and look yourself. Apparently you hate when I repeat myself, so I’m not repeating any of the questions
4 août 2020 à 15 h 31
You have the ability to go back and look yourself. Apparently you hate when I repeat myself, so I’m not repeating any of the questions

You’re all talk. You talk a big game and like throwing insults around. You’re continually dismissive (I think it makes you feel superior). In the end, you’ve literally said nothing of value.
4 août 2020 à 15 h 32
Banni
You’re all talk. You talk a big game and like throwing insults around. You’re continually dismissive (I think it makes you feel superior). In the end, you’ve literally said nothing of value.

Sure. Whatever you say. Still waiting on answers to my questions
4 août 2020 à 16 h 4
Sure. Whatever you say. Still waiting on answers to my questions

“Did I ever mention he wants to get traded?” No, you said it’s naive to think he won’t.

“What do you expect him to say? He hates buffalo and the organization sucks?” No, but he never asked to leave, never implied he wanted to. Anyone who thinks he wants to leave is making up stories.

“Why would he stay?” I don’t understand this question. He’s under contract and literally can’t leave for 5 years. If you’re talking about 5 years from now, who cares? That’s so far down the road. I’m talking about this year.

“How many years has He been in Buffalo?” 5

“When did I say they would trade him?” You didn’t. You said it isn’t crazy to think they’d trade him instead of losing him for nothing. My issue is that he’s under contract for 5 more years. Are you talking about a trade 3-4 years from now? That’s ridiculous. Things change. If they still suck, yes, he may get traded. Right now, which is all anyone cares about, no, he’s not going anywhere.

“Do you think he’s happy being in the basement?” No. I would hope nobody is.

“Why waste time explaining myself?” Idk, you make no sense. You talk in circles.

“When did I claim Eichel wouldn’t be around?” You said “they have done nothing to build around him, so if it continues that way, why would he stay?” First of all, he can’t leave for 5 years. Again, so much can change in 5 years, so that’s Not even worth talking about. But, yes, if the team was still in the basement in 5 years, he would probably leave for nothing. I just dong understand the point. It’s 5 years away.

“Why waste my time if you’re going to twist my words?” Clearly I haven’t twisted words. You’re either not remembering what you said or you’re not explaining yourself well.

My question:
Please explain how any scenario that involves Jack not being in Buffalo makes sense? You need to understand that this is literally only a story outside of Buffalo because writers want clicks in their website. There are no Jack trade rumors. Is it naive to think he won’t be traded? Right now, no. Down the road, maybe, but again, why would anyone talk about years down the road?
4 août 2020 à 16 h 9
Banni
“Did I ever mention he wants to get traded?” No, you said it’s naive to think he won’t.

“What do you expect him to say? He hates buffalo and the organization sucks?” No, but he never asked to leave, never implied he wanted to. Anyone who thinks he wants to leave is making up stories.

“Why would he stay?” I don’t understand this question. He’s under contract and literally can’t leave for 5 years. If you’re talking about 5 years from now, who cares? That’s so far down the road. I’m talking about this year.

“How many years has He been in Buffalo?” 5

“When did I say they would trade him?” You didn’t. You said it isn’t crazy to think they’d trade him instead of losing him for nothing. My issue is that he’s under contract for 5 more years. Are you talking about a trade 3-4 years from now? That’s ridiculous. Things change. If they still suck, yes, he may get traded. Right now, which is all anyone cares about, no, he’s not going anywhere.

“Do you think he’s happy being in the basement?” No. I would hope nobody is.

“Why waste time explaining myself?” Idk, you make no sense. You talk in circles.

“When did I claim Eichel wouldn’t be around?” You said “they have done nothing to build around him, so if it continues that way, why would he stay?” First of all, he can’t leave for 5 years. Again, so much can change in 5 years, so that’s Not even worth talking about. But, yes, if the team was still in the basement in 5 years, he would probably leave for nothing. I just dong understand the point. It’s 5 years away.

“Why waste my time if you’re going to twist my words?” Clearly I haven’t twisted words. You’re either not remembering what you said or you’re not explaining yourself well.

My question:
Please explain how any scenario that involves Jack not being in Buffalo makes sense? You need to understand that this is literally only a story outside of Buffalo because writers want clicks in their website. There are no Jack trade rumors. Is it naive to think he won’t be traded? Right now, no. Down the road, maybe, but again, why would anyone talk about years down the road?

Any scenario? hmmm ok. Last year on his contract and he said he won't sign an extension and wants to test free agency. Again, you agreed with me and you dont even realize. You literally just said he might get traded down the road lmao. Previously you said "Eichel trades are stupid. Never gonna happen and make no sense" Pick a side and stick to it hypocrite. Stop being this stupid
4 août 2020 à 16 h 23
Any scenario? hmmm ok. Last year on his contract and he said he won't sign an extension and wants to test free agency. Again, you agreed with me and you dont even realize. You literally just said he might get traded down the road lmao. Previously you said "Eichel trades are stupid. Never gonna happen and make no sense" Pick a side and stick to it hypocrite. Stop being this stupid

Are you serious? We’re wasting time talking about an imaginary scenario 5 years down the road? Why would anyone talk about something that far out? I mean, is McDavid getting traded a possibility? No. Will he get traded ever in his career? Idk, probably. Most players do. I mean, so many things can change between now and then, it’s not worth discussing. Now, is Jack Eichel getting traded this season or even next? Absolutely 100% no.
4 août 2020 à 16 h 35
Banni
Are you serious? We’re wasting time talking about an imaginary scenario 5 years down the road? Why would anyone talk about something that far out? I mean, is McDavid getting traded a possibility? No. Will he get traded ever in his career? Idk, probably. Most players do. I mean, so many things can change between now and then, it’s not worth discussing. Now, is Jack Eichel getting traded this season or even next? Absolutely 100% no.

lmao now that you said what you needed to say, are you done? We have spent more time talking about this basement dweller than the actual organization does
4 août 2020 à 18 h 4
lmao now that you said what you needed to say, are you done? We have spent more time talking about this basement dweller than the actual organization does

Hahahaha. You may be the worst conversation I’ve ever had, but it’s definitely the most entertaining. We barely even spoke about hockey.
4 août 2020 à 18 h 6
Hahahaha. You may be the worst conversation I’ve ever had, but it’s definitely the most entertaining. We barely even spoke about hockey.

Tip, give up the dismissive attitude. It gives the impression that you have no confidence in yourself. Nobody’s impressed.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage